+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
You can never be sure of eligibility, though your A11.2 is passed around 80-85 days for most candidates in case there is no delay, but people have got verification calls to their employers just 5-7 days before PPRs too, reason being is that though eligibility is passed but still is finalised at the last stage and some VO may raise concern if they find something incorrect or fishy in their opinion, though this is rare that rejection happened at this stage, but I have seen 1-2 cases, very rare though in my opinion.
But yes you can a breathe a sigh rellief after you pass A11.2 as rarely anything goes wrong after, But they say never say never , hence the correct overview of things.
A11.2 is eligibility correct?what about the trend for ppr?

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I paid the RPRF during the application submission. I can see that some applicants have been receiving the request for RPRF. For those of us who have paid the fees before, would there be any acknowledgement/change in the status that it has crossed the request for RPRF stage?
No you won't receive any notification, unfortunately. I paid my RPRF upfront as well. Just wanted it over and done with, plus the currency exchange rate kept fluctuating, I just wanted it done with.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Meds passed today! FSW-O, AOR of April 28 = 67 days after AOR. They gave me a new UCI number (I already had one from when I studied & worked in Canada before). Status is at: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." So I think that's IP1.
I am not sure that message is IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start background check) I have been sitting on that since the 29th of June and I am starting to get worried as I was hoping to have moved to IP1 by now. Or is that message meant to be our own IP1? CIC wordings are never the same

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I am not sure that message is IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start background check) I have been sitting on that since the 29th of June and I am starting to get worried as I was hoping to have moved to IP1 by now. Or is that message meant to be our own IP1? CIC wordings are never the same
It is IP1 dear, and though CIC does keep changing wordings, IP1 refers to when your BGC change from Not applicable to either the message mentioned here or to "next step to check background etc", whatever the words, they just tell you that your background is in progress and hence the term IP1.
Also if your profile is showing this message then you also are in IP1

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I just had a thought.

When we talk about RPRF and paying it upfront, are we sure we aren't confusing that with the Permanent Resident Application Fee? The latter is $550, whereas the RPRF is $490.

I say this because while I can see my $550 payment on my account, I cannot for the life of me remember another request for payment. So I wonder how I can tell if I pre-paid the RPRF $490 or not (obviously aside from going through my statements).

Those of you who think you paid it upfront, could you please explain where I might be able to check on MyCIC account?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I just had a thought.

When we talk about RPRF and paying it upfront, are we sure we aren't confusing that with the Permanent Resident Application Fee? The latter is $550, whereas the RPRF is $490.

I say this because while I can see my $550 payment on my account, I cannot for the life of me remember another request for payment. So I wonder how I can tell if I pre-paid the RPRF $490 or not (obviously aside from going through my statements).

Those of you who think you paid it upfront, could you please explain where I might be able to check on MyCIC account?
I am confounded here, you are saying that you don't remember how much you paid? Please clarify.
People who pay both (application and RPRF) together pay (1040$) it in one go while submitting their application and immediately after payment, receive acknowledgement receipt of payment (which shows the amount paid) is received and is shown in your application details, under application messages column, but i haven't clicked on it and checked after my AOR date that whether it displays the amount still also, you can try that. I'd ask others also to share their views, as I am not aware of such situation. I will also check and revert.

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I am confounded here, you are saying that you don't remember how much you paid? Please clarify.
People who pay both (application and RPRF) together pay (1040$) it in one go while submitting their application and immediately after payment receive acknowledgement receipt of payment is received and is shown in your application details, under application messages column as far as I know, but i haven't clicked on it and checked that whether it displays the amount also, you can try that. I'd ask others also to share their views, as I am not aware of such situation. I will also check and revert.
I know I paid $500 or so, although that could be either of the two sums. Therein lies my confusion. I can confirm when I check the Document Checklist page of documents I submitted for my e-APR that I paid $550.

After remembering this distinction earlier I'm going to check my bank statements, so I'll find out one way or another whether both are covered.

However it is possible if I mixed the two up, there may be other posters who have done the same.

Yes please let me know.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I know I paid $500 or so, although that could be either of the two sums. Therein lies my confusion. I can confirm when I check the Document Checklist page of documents I submitted for my e-APR that I paid $550.

After remembering this distinction earlier I'm going to check my bank statements, so I'll find out one way or another whether both are covered.

However it is possible if I mixed the two up, there may be other posters who have done the same.

Yes please let me know.
There is also a link below "application messages" which will say. "your payment receipt number is" maybe that will help, Log in and check in your application. Also as per your information i think you only paid application fees and not RPRF, but don't worry they will request for it. these days its more like a good news if you aren't paying RPRF upfront. Hope it gets solved.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Yes please let me know.
What is your AOR date dear?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Yes please let me know.
Click on the link that Kirank has just mentioned, your application receipt will be generated, she answered correctly.

Reactions: KiranK

+Hummingbird+

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
There is also a link below "application messages" which will say. "your payment receipt number is" maybe that will help, Log in and check in your application. Also as per your information i think you only paid application fees and not RPRF, but don't worry they will request for it. these days its more like a good news if you aren't paying RPRF upfront. Hope it gets solved.
Interesting! I had assumed I had paid upfront which was originally my intention. But only have a receipt for $550 so I guess I didn't.

Reading all these RPRF posts...I am actually relieved!

Thanks for pointing out that receipt location, as that was literally the only thing I hadn't opened on my account.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Interesting! I had assumed I had paid upfront which was originally my intention. But only have a receipt for $550 so I guess I didn't.

Reading all these RPRF posts...I am actually relieved!

Thanks for pointing out that receipt location, as that was literally the only thing I hadn't opened on my account.
No problem, its a good marker supposedly when you get RPRF request, tends to point that maybe your eligibility is cleared.
Share your timeline also or better put it into your signature like the rest of us.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@Prats6
@comfortablynumb
@legalfalcon

Wanted our opinion if the below roles and responsibilities qualify for the NOC - 2171 . Thanks.

• Working as a Technology Consultant, for Global Customers offering Cyber Security Consulting Services in Build, Operate & Transfer model.
• Demonstrate to customer leadership teams the value proposition of the company's Cyber Security Consulting Services and Solutions.
• Security Architecture Validation
• Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for BizCarta customers
• Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
• Effective technical presentations & Demonstration of BizCarta Consulting & Managed Service offerings to Customers at all levels.
• Represent company at relevant conference and forums, leverage on the inputs from such networking forums to generate prospects.
• Lead and manage Solutions Proposal/Deployment efforts, conduct Security Strategy workshops, conduct enterprise Security preparedness and discovery assessment, assess compliance requirements for organizations.
• Assist Sales with Technical pre-sales activities; provide technical assistance, respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues, deliver demos and technical & sales presentation. Manage and deliver successful POC
• Post sales facilitation activities such as customer on-boarding, customer success management, customer liaison with technical support, etc.
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
• Working with Security Vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
• Develop and manage a knowledge base for the internal team. Implement technology solutions in in-house lab to carry out customer demo.
• Identify and define system SOC requirements for both national and international client.
• Provide ISMS 27001 Consulting & Implementation Service
• Design and Deploy Integrated Cyber Security Solutions such as SIEM, Data Loss prevention, Vulnerability Management, Patch Management.

Framework &Technology
Application Security – Veracode, Qualys, IBM AppScan
SIEM – AlienVault USM
End Point – Secpod Saner, Symantec, DG, IntelSecurit, Winmagic
Gateway Security – Zscaler, Checkpoint
Compliance & Audit – ISO 27001, SANS 20 , HIPPA, HITRUST
Scripting Language – Powershell, Python
Operating System – Windows/Linux systems
Networking – OSI Layers, TCP/IP, VPN, LAN, VLAN, STP
You should have it more details and avoid using abbreviations. An IRCC agent is not in your field and may not be aware of the abbreviations you have used. Also, make it more simpler and elaborate.

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
Guys - My Application status continues to be in NA after more than a week however going through posts it appears to be normal, had a query regarding review of additional docs its status is "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed".The only additional doc that i submitted was the LOE while submitting my application, is this normal?

Also i didn't pay my RPRF upfront any leads on how soon i may get a RPRF request.

Stream - FSWO
AOR - 1st May
Meds Passed - 22nd June
BG status - IP1 -> NA (26th June)