FSW-O USA why so long?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"We do not need additional documents." It has stayed this way since I uploaded the RCMP check.
How long did it take to change to "We do not need additional documents." after you uploaded the RCMP check? Thanks

djm1414

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
13-09-2017
How long did it take to change to "We do not need additional documents." after you uploaded the RCMP check? Thanks
Immediately after upload.

crazymaverick

Feb 22, 2017
Hello,
I'm an FSW O US resident. My timeline is:
AOR: 17-Apr
Meds Passed: 28-Jun
BG--> IP1: 28-Jun
BG--> NA: 17-Jul
BG-->IP2: 18-Jul

I sent an email to CPC Ottawa last week, asking about my Visa office and received the below response today!
Looking forward to the PPR! Hopefully this week!
Best of luck to all.

"Hello Deepak,

I can confirm that your application is at our office and has recently been changed to approved status in our system. You should soon be receiving instructions from an officer with details on the final steps to obtain permanent residency.

With your current residence being in the USA, you should be receiving a “CPC-Ottawa RFV (Ready For Visa)” letter. This means you’ll be submitting your passports and documents to our office.

Congratulations"

Reactions: DEEPCUR

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello,

I sent an email to CPC Ottawa last week, asking about my Visa office and received the below response today!
Best of luck to all.

"Hello Deepak,

I can confirm that your application is at our office and has recently been changed to approved status in our system. You should soon be receiving instructions from an officer with details on the final steps to obtain permanent residency.

With your current residence being in the USA, you should be receiving a “CPC-Ottawa RFV (Ready For Visa)” letter. This means you’ll be submitting your passports and documents to our office.

Congratulations"
Congrats! Many early April AOR US residents have started receiving PPRs already!

what is your additional document status in your login?

Last edited:

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello,

Best of luck to all.

"Hello Deepak,

Congratulations"

Hi,
Can you please tell me what IP1, NA and IP2 stand for?
thanks!

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Hello,

Best of luck to all.

"Hello Deepak,

Congratulations"
Many Congratulations mate. PPR is on the way !

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hello,

Best of luck to all.

"Hello Deepak,

Congratulations"
Hi Have you had to send your passport to Canada? Or consulate in US? Is it even legal to send the passport to canada (by mail)?

crazymaverick

Feb 22, 2017
Hi Have you had to send your passport to Canada? Or consulate in US? Is it even legal to send the passport to canada (by mail)?
I haven't received the offcial PPR yet. Based on the email from CPC Ottawa, it appears that US Residents need to send passports to Ottawa, but I'll wait for the official email and then confirm. I'm unsure about the legality...

I'd request other folks on this thread that received PPRs to share their experience..

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
I passed the medical today AOR June 29.
Do we know for sure that CPC Ottawa is the processing center for US residents?

crazymaverick

Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

Best of luck to all.

"Hello Deepak,

Congratulations"

*UPDATE*
PPR received this evening!

PPR: 19-Jul

Passport to be sent to CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: summerxx

TealTokki

Mar 31, 2017
Maryland, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
April 5 2017
IELTS Request
Jan. 7 2017
Med's Request
May 3 2017
I just called to see if a document I sent by CSE had been attached to my case. She says it was sent straight to the Ottawa office. I feel like this is more evidence that Ottawa is our office.

Reactions: readytosettle