+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Anirudhsinga

Aug 27, 2021
I received my aor in October 2020. I passed my Medicals and provided biometrics In February 2021. After that there has been no Update on my profile. I recently called IRCC and the agent over there told me that there are notes on my file and he could see some internal updates that happened in May 2021. He wouldn’t give me any more information. What do I make of it?

EECandidate20

Jan 26, 2020
March 2020 AOR FSW Inland (Not PNP).
Received Portal email a week ago And portal password soon after.
I uploaded everything in Portal (Photo and address).

Is it possible that we receive a call after that from IRCC, lets say to confirm if we are in Canada? I received a call from Unknown number and missed it (There is a 416-***-**** that I can also see there). I waited so long and can’t believe I missed the call. It would really great if anyone can confirm if this is just a spam since I can see the Canadian number. (PS: I am in Canada rn)
Congratulations! When was your medical extended? What was the status of criminality and security before the portal email?

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
March 2020 AOR FSW Inland (Not PNP).
Received Portal email a week ago And portal password soon after.
I uploaded everything in Portal (Photo and address).

Is it possible that we receive a call after that from IRCC, lets say to confirm if we are in Canada? I received a call from Unknown number and missed it (There is a 416-***-**** that I can also see there). I waited so long and can’t believe I missed the call. It would really great if anyone can confirm if this is just a spam since I can see the Canadian number. (PS: I am in Canada rn)
Congrats. I received a few calls from IRCC, not directly related to my application, but the calls always came from IRCC, or Government of Alberta, or a private number, if that helps.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Congrats. I received a few calls from IRCC, not directly related to my application, but the calls always came from IRCC, or Government of Alberta, or a private number, if that helps.
Thanks, quick question though, if the number was private, can you see the number?

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
A friend has received his first email today. AOR Aug. 2020, FSW-Inland
Fantastic news.. Thanks for sharing. I am also an August 2020 applicant, so hopefully something is coming soon. Do you know his VO by any chance? And do you know his timeline?

I think the rate of approvals for FSW-Inlands has been pretty decent this days.

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Fantastic news.. Thanks for sharing. I am also an August 2020 applicant, so hopefully something is coming soon. Do you know his VO by any chance? And do you know his timeline?

I think the rate of approvals for FSW-Inlands has been pretty decent this days.
As I know, he has received the first email today and he has AOR Aug 2020. I am waiting from Nov. 2020, both of us do not have any update, only medical passed was shown. So it seems that really we cannot get any updated information in our account. So hopefully these days we will have a golden email. I have lost many things because of the situation, but I have retained my hope. Best wishes for all.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
As I know, he has received the first email today and he has AOR Aug 2020. I am waiting from Nov. 2020, both of us do not have any update, only medical passed was shown. So it seems that really we cannot get any updated information in our account. So hopefully these days we will have a golden email. I have lost many things because of the situation, but I have retained my hope. Best wishes for all.
Thanks for your reply. Hopefully, you get the same email soon :)