+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
yeah, it’s gaining traction slowly
Seriously ? Can you please share the source ? I mean I am tracking My immigration tracker and this month is not different than earlier months. Since Jan every month we see 2 to 6 candidates FSW Inland are getting COPRS ? I have not observed anything new in this month hence bit curious. Please share the source of this information.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
hi guys. do y'all know if IRCC will reclassify my application from FSW-outland to FSW-inland?

my AOR was 6 Aug 2020, and I arrived in Canada on 8 Aug with my family to start my graduate studies in a canadian university. I've sent a webform to IRCC on 10 Aug reporting a change of my contact information i.e my residence in canada, but they didn't reply, so I sent another webform a couple of days ago. Is that the right procedure?

Also, given that now they know that I'm in the country, what do you think will happen to my application? will they finally finish processing my application?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
I represent a family member on their application, so nothing strange or fishy! You know, IRCC works on applications beyond just express entry!
Glad that it makes sense. In canada there are so many scams and one has to be careful on telephone and go by wat ircc generally do.

Reactions: Bayanta

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
hi guys. do y'all know if IRCC will reclassify my application from FSW-outland to FSW-inland?

my AOR was 6 Aug 2020, and I arrived in Canada on 8 Aug with my family to start my graduate studies in a canadian university. I've sent a webform to IRCC on 10 Aug reporting a change of my contact information i.e my residence in canada, but they didn't reply, so I sent another webform a couple of days ago. Is that the right procedure?

Also, given that now they know that I'm in the country, what do you think will happen to my application? will they finally finish processing my application?
i don't think that will matter, there are lots of FSW inland waiting for PPR for more than a year including me

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020

You did the right thing. I was in the same situation - October 2020 AOR but moved to Canada in December 2020 on a work permit. You need to let IRCC know via webforms. If you have a lawyer they can maybe follow up additionally for you.

My case is still processing and I have no updates. I am not sure if they know I am here or not. I am waiting for 1 year before I try to push harder.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
You did the right thing. I was in the same situation - October 2020 AOR but moved to Canada in December 2020 on a work permit. You need to let IRCC know via webforms. If you have a lawyer they can maybe follow up additionally for you.

My case is still processing and I have no updates. I am not sure if they know I am here or not. I am waiting for 1 year before I try to push harder.
I did the same and updated IRCC with my new address. Post that I have got my GCMS notes. and here is the issue.

- As per GCMS notes my Address was updated to Canada address & in address section country of residence is Canada
- There is one more section in GCMS note which have COR column and that one is still showing United Status ( My COR during Application was USA)

Hence not sure if they can filter OR how they will filter based on COR :)

I called few times and asked about it but agent on phone referred to COR in address and said that's the only place they have COR. Perhaps I am overthinking but just want to let you know only thing you can do it to let them know via webform or a call .

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019

alright thanks. have you ordered GCMS notes for your application?

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
I did the same and updated IRCC with my new address. Post that I have got my GCMS notes. and here is the issue.

- As per GCMS notes my Address was updated to Canada address & in address section country of residence is Canada
- There is one more section in GCMS note which have COR column and that one is still showing United Status ( My COR during Application was USA)

Hence not sure if they can filter OR how they will filter based on COR :)

I called few times and asked about it but agent on phone referred to COR in address and said that's the only place they have COR. Perhaps I am overthinking but just want to let you know only thing you can do it to let them know via webform or a call .
Same boat, they only changed address but not COR.

If it's filtered based on COR then we are screwed.

D

Deleted member 1033589

I’ve been living in Canada for nearly 3 years, abiding by the laws, and paying my taxes. I applied for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Category 260+ days ago. Although I have been in Canada and exempt from travel restrictions, my application file hasn’t been touched by IRCC for over 8 months. May I learn the reason for this? Please don’t say “due to COVID” because applicants who applied in 2021 are getting their PRs in ridiculously short times as 2 months (as confirmed by the IRCC). We came here trusting that Canada is a lawful country but we cannot do anything against this procedural unfairness. No one hears our voice or cares about us.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I’ve been living in Canada for nearly 3 years, abiding by the laws, and paying my taxes. I applied for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Category 260+ days ago. Although I have been in Canada and exempt from travel restrictions, my application file hasn’t been touched by IRCC for over 8 months. May I learn the reason for this? Please don’t say “due to COVID” because applicants who applied in 2021 are getting their PRs in ridiculously short times as 2 months (as confirmed by the IRCC). We came here trusting that Canada is a lawful country but we cannot do anything against this procedural unfairness. No one hears our voice or cares about us.

Did you try texting this number? I recently got my gcms notes, it clearly shows most steps completed back in November 2020 and security check assigned but not initiated. Don’t know why they delay it this way without even opening the files. Country of residence is clearly marked as Canada , so they know it’s an inland person. I tried speaking to a MP candidate who came home for campaigning on these delays.