+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
July 2020 AOR FSW Inland, No progress in processing my application since Aug 2020!!
Same AOR, no progress since Oct 2020, except that my medicals expired in July 2021, but I don't think this changes anything.

Eligibility passed, at least according to GCMS and phone (still shows in progress in my profile), criminality and info sharing in progress for a century.

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
I have requested two gcms notes and on requesting them i received this email both times and after that i haven't heard back from them:

"Your temporary request tracking number is 2044860. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request."

1st Request: July 26, 2020
2nd Request: August 16, 2020

Is there anything wrong that I am doing ?

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
AOR March 18, 2020 here. Sorry but given I have no other choice but to write web form requests and speculate, is IRCC just picking up FSW files when it is convenient that day? Otherwise, we would have continued to see a steady stream of PPRs every day (heard nothing about PPRs yesterday for FSWs).

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I have requested two gcms notes and on requesting them i received this email both times and after that i haven't heard back from them:

"Your temporary request tracking number is 2044860. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request."

1st Request: July 26, 2020
2nd Request: August 16, 2020

Is there anything wrong that I am doing ?
You should apply GCMS notes now. They are responding in like 40 days with the GCMS notes.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
March 2020 AOR FSW Inland (Not PNP).
Received Portal email a week ago And portal password soon after.
I uploaded everything in Portal (Photo and address).

Is it possible that we receive a call after that from IRCC, lets say to confirm if we are in Canada? I received a call from Unknown number and missed it (There is a 416-***-**** that I can also see there). I waited so long and can’t believe I missed the call. It would really great if anyone can confirm if this is just a spam since I can see the Canadian number. (PS: I am in Canada rn)

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
March 2020 AOR FSW Inland (Not PNP).
Received Portal email a week ago And portal password soon after.
I uploaded everything in Portal (Photo and address).

Is it possible that we receive a call after that from IRCC, lets say to confirm if we are in Canada? I received a call from Unknown number and missed it (There is a 416-***-**** that I can also see there). I waited so long and can’t believe I missed the call. It would really great if anyone can confirm if this is just a spam since I can see the Canadian number. (PS: I am in Canada rn)
Congratulations !! Did you reach out to MP to get progress on your case? Please let me know if you used some options like sending lots of webforms reaching out MP etc. to get traction on your case.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
I sent out 4 to 5 webforms, in 2021, once every 1.5 months or so and asked for general updates and also told them I am in canada, don’t know what worked but my application was picked up. And yeah I ordered GCMS notes one time 2 months ago. My suggestion is don’t overwhelm them with calls and webforms and GCMS notes. Just do as much needed and wait it out. I know you might hate the word ‘wait’, even I did but seriously there is nothing else you can do believe me and once you get it its going to be worth it.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Not to divert from my original question, I would really appreciate if someone can answer this,
After we fill everything in portal is it possible that we receive a call after that from IRCC, lets say to confirm if we are in Canada? I received a call from Unknown number and missed it (There is a 416-***-**** that I can also see there). I waited so long and can’t believe I missed the call. It would really great if anyone can confirm if this is just a spam since I can see the Canadian number. (PS: I am in Canada rn)

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Not to divert from my original question, I would really appreciate if someone can answer this,
After we fill everything in portal is it possible that we receive a call after that from IRCC, lets say to confirm if we are in Canada? I received a call from Unknown number and missed it (There is a 416-***-**** that I can also see there). I waited so long and can’t believe I missed the call. It would really great if anyone can confirm if this is just a spam since I can see the Canadian number. (PS: I am in Canada rn)
Well, you don’t need to pick up any calls at the first place. They should communicate with you via your email. If they call and you don’t pick up it’s their problems. They will call again or whatever. Don’t bother.

Nonso26

Jan 27, 2019
Congrats on this! Gave me a little hope as I am also March 2020 AOR. As for the call you missed from IRCC don't worry too much about it. You have other options. Firstly, Try and send them a web form to notify them. Secondly, try to get in touch with an agent on the phone to ask if you missed any correspondence from them and if so, you can notify them as well of your location in Canada. It might be a little hard to reach an agent especially now but it's very possible you just have to keep calling. All the best.