+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
For reaching out MP , is there any standard email format ? I mean I tried calling the office but no one picked up , I think they are operating on voice mails kind of set up hence thinking about sending an email to official email ID.

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
I had spoken to an agent on the IRCC helpline number and she had said that you can apply under multiple categories if you are eligible. I had asked specifically that I have my FSW application and wanted to apply under CEC . It is surprising that there are two statements coming which are contradicting
She sent me a mail which mentioned

Multiple permanent residence applications
If you are applying to immigrate to Canada, there are many immigration categories available to you. Please note that the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) does not prohibit multiple applications*.
If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence (APR) approved, the responsible office will advise them to choose the category/class under which they would like to be granted permanent resident status.
Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APR should be withdrawn and the applicant notified.
*For example, you may apply simultaneously for two different streams in the economic class (e.g., Federal Skilled Worker Class and Provincial Nominee Class)
Do you get refunded the fees for the FSW once you get granted a PR under CEC?

D

Deleted member 1033589

Congratulations for all who have gotten their Copr.
just now I found an approval for FSW-Inland, I don't know him/her but Congratulations.
Hi,

Where did you see it? Could you please share?