+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

D

Deleted member 1050918

Just a random update from A frustrated friend who just said "F*** Canadian Immigration" and went back to his home country.
His FSW-inland application was pending from Aug 2019.
If your friend wasn't employed in Canada then they did the more reasonable thing. Being inland or outland makes zero difference, especially for FSWs. One would much rather continue their lives in their countries working proper jobs than try to survive in Canada while they wait for their PR. I'm guessing your friend had already ordered GCMS notes and had full understanding of what was going on with their application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have 2 GCMS notes, one from IRCC and another from CBSA. History section is redacted from IRCC notes, not from CBSA notes.

In terms of info, it has detailed information (date, changed by who, what changed, etc.) for every change in my application.
Also, don’t you mind to explain what did you write to CBSA to order the notes? I ordered only from IRCC and they had an option just to tick whatever info I want. I just checked and if you order from cbsa they want you to write them and explain what you are requesting. Thanks

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
To those who applied again under CEC and applied for BOWP, which PR application did you use as reference for your BOWP? I am planning to apply for CEC once I get my 1 yr work experience by Sept. My PGWP will expire in Nov so I was just wondering if I should apply my BOWP under my FSW-inland application or the new CEC application. Appreciate a response. Thanks!

Aug 22, 2021
I talked to IRCC and they said eligibility is passed now criminality in progress. It will be a year in October since I got my aor. is there any point in waiting or should I just focus on my cec now?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
To those who applied again under CEC and applied for BOWP, which PR application did you use as reference for your BOWP? I am planning to apply for CEC once I get my 1 yr work experience by Sept. My PGWP will expire in Nov so I was just wondering if I should apply my BOWP under my FSW-inland application or the new CEC application. Appreciate a response. Thanks!
As far as I understand, once your eligibility review is started, you can apply for BOWP. If when your WP expires and the CEC application's eligibility is not yet started, you cannot refer to this application. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi folks! Can you please check your notes for me? The History section.
My whole History section is redacted (blank) like 50 pages under section S12.(1).
Just R10 was done and I wonder what 50 pages info they could erase and why.
Thanks!

sus2727

Dec 20, 2018
I had spoken to an agent on the IRCC helpline number and she had said that you can apply under multiple categories if you are eligible. I had asked specifically that I have my FSW application and wanted to apply under CEC . It is surprising that there are two statements coming which are contradicting
She sent me a mail which mentioned

Multiple permanent residence applications
If you are applying to immigrate to Canada, there are many immigration categories available to you. Please note that the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) does not prohibit multiple applications*.
If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence (APR) approved, the responsible office will advise them to choose the category/class under which they would like to be granted permanent resident status.
Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APR should be withdrawn and the applicant notified.
*For example, you may apply simultaneously for two different streams in the economic class (e.g., Federal Skilled Worker Class and Provincial Nominee Class)

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I had spoken to an agent on the IRCC helpline number and she had said that you can apply under multiple categories if you are eligible. I had asked specifically that I have my FSW application and wanted to apply under CEC . It is surprising that there are two statements coming which are contradicting
She sent me a mail which mentioned

Multiple permanent residence applications
If you are applying to immigrate to Canada, there are many immigration categories available to you. Please note that the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) does not prohibit multiple applications*.
If an applicant has more than one application for permanent residence (APR) approved, the responsible office will advise them to choose the category/class under which they would like to be granted permanent resident status.
Once permanent resident status is granted, any other pending APR should be withdrawn and the applicant notified.
*For example, you may apply simultaneously for two different streams in the economic class (e.g., Federal Skilled Worker Class and Provincial Nominee Class)
It’s a fit case (along-with that tweet by IRCC where it said 2 parallel applications are not allowed) to send to MPs and ask them to check with IRCC why IRCC giving contradictory info to applicants via different forums.

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
As far as I understand, once your eligibility review is started, you can apply for BOWP. If when your WP expires and the CEC application's eligibility is not yet started, you cannot refer to this application. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
My eligibility under my FSW Inland application hasn't started either :( and as far as I know, I can apply for BOWP as long as I got an AOR for a PR app. I don't think an applicant can track when the eligibility review starts unless GCMS notes were ordered. I just don't know which application is the safest to refer to for BOWP.

Reactions: HRP2020

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
ر
My eligibility under my FSW Inland application hasn't started either :( and as far as I know, I can apply for BOWP as long as I got an AOR for a PR app. I don't think an applicant can track when the eligibility review starts unless GCMS notes were ordered. I just don't know which application is the safest to refer to for BOWP.
I have the same problem.

Nameer khan

Jan 20, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I need some suggestions on my current scenario from you all. I was expecting to get PR by July 2021 but now It has been 9 months I haven't got the PR. However, I have to go back to my country for some time and i was wondering if leaving canada will have any affect on the inland FSW application.

Following is the status of my INLAND FSW application for now:

AOR: December 17, 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In process
Security: has not started

PGWP: Valid until June 2023
TRV: Valid until June 2022

any rough idea if my application is in criminality check, how long will it take to get approval?