+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys, May I know how many of you are stuck with the following status for a year

Eligibility: Passed (Its rare to get ADR after this)
Medicals: Passed - Expired (did not get extended)
Criminality: In progress
Info Sharing: In progress
Security: Not Started

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, May I know how many of you are stuck with the following status for a year

My status is same except that my Info. sharing step is completed.

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Holy moly, I don't even know how to feel after reading this. How this can even be speculated? Shocked!
Imagine if they refund people's money!

The only reason that they accepted these many application without having the capacity to process them was to get people's money!

Reactions: rWolf

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021

Same

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hi guys, I've been a silent reader here for so long now and it's really nice to hear your experiences. I just have a question, After a one year and one month, I finally got an update for my application, they are requesting for the payment of RFPR. Do guys have any idea how many more month should I wait for the next update?
after waiting for almost 14 months, I got an update today asking me to submit proof of funds within next 7 days. just wondering why they are asking for this again! did anyone else get such an update?
Today I got a request for updated proof of Fund;
AOR 5th DEC,
inland with inland dependent
So, that's a lot of movement for a day in this forum.
I really hope some good news are in the making!

Reactions: rWolf

mzk_immigrate

Nov 26, 2021

Same

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Received PR portal today!
FSW Inland with outland dependent - Filed for Mandamus application on December 16th, 2021.

PR Portal for myself- 6 Jan 2022
Request Letter- 29 Dec 2021
Medical update- 23 Dec 2021
Mandamus application- 16 Dec 2021
Demand letter part of Mandamus application- 7 Dec 2021
-------
Tourist Visa for Spouse: 1 Nov 2021 - Still In progress
Spousal Open work permit: 15 Aug 2021- Still In progress
-------
AOR: 12 September 2020
Primary Office: Montreal

Anyone wants to know about Mandamus here is the link: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-mandamus-and-when-is-it-used/
Wishing you all would get yours soon!
Just want to understand here , Did they expedite processing on your application because you filled Mandamus ? or you getting PPR is has nothing to do with Mandamus ? I am also October 2020 AOR hence thinking if filling Mandamus works then I will do the same as well. Please provide your thoughts.

vancovuer-applicant

Jan 10, 2022

Mine is exactly same. I'm not sure what info sharing means though.

My eligibility was passed a long time ago and no movement after that, since at least summer. Recently I called and they said they have started criminality

vancovuer-applicant

Jan 10, 2022
Just got off the phone with IRCC. I called to see what my ghost update yesterday was about. The guy said everything has now been assessed and is waiting final officer approval, that was the reason for the ghost update. I'm not even quite sure what that means.
It means you'll be getting your PR soon :)

Reactions: jalc03

Natashaa

Jan 23, 2022
Hello everyone! I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite sometime. Just like most of you, I’m forever waiting for my PR application to be processed since AOR 16th Feb 2021 (FSW Inland, ITA last draw of 2020) I have applied for BOWP but haven’t received any response on the same aswell. So far there has been no movement except for Medicals which were passed and now expired.
Recently my fiancé got his Ecopr under the CEC category and we are planning to get married in Feb 2022 as I can’t travel back home (due to travel restrictions and can come back only as a visitor). My question is when I notify Ircc regarding my change in status and the fact that he’s a PR, will this help to seek IRCC’s attention and process my file any quicker ? Anyone who has been in a similar situation or has knowledge about this, your valuable inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Anyone have any idea about this ?