+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Last Update: Nov 25th Medicals Passed
Ghost Update Today. Background check changed to "We are processing your background check." was previously "Your application is in progress".
*Fingers crossed!*
Is your VO Ottawa? And what’s your AOR?

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
How do you know where to call? I called more than 100 times and they hung up due to high volume!
They can easily solve the high volume of calls. Just work on applications as they come instead of prioritizing new applications. :)

Who is most likely to call? The person who applied 1 month ago or the person that applied 18 months ago and start panicking about their present and future?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Are you sure about that? Mine is like this at least since Jun 30, 2021, when I took a screenshot for record. And I believe it was always like that.

But sure, any GU is a good sign.
I had checked it the day before, so I know it changed for sure.

Reactions: rWolf

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
People with prior visa refusals ?
Can you please check and let me know did you reply YES to both these questions or only to the second one.

Question : 1 : Has XXXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Question 2 : Has XXXXXever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

It is very urgent for me to know this. I would really really appreciate quick responses.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
yes VO Ottawa, AOR Nov 2020
Ok. I didn’t get any update from them after my second medical pass on Nov 30, not any adr even. Is it the same situation with you or did you get any update post medical pass? I have the same Vo but sep aor

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
They can easily solve the high volume of calls. Just work on applications as they come instead of prioritizing new applications. :)

Who is most likely to call? The person who applied 1 month ago or the person that applied 18 months ago and start panicking about their present and future?
I have applied 13 month ago and there are no single updates in my application! I call them and get no response! I send a webform, no response as well! I do not even know which VO is processing my FSW!!!

• Sad
Reactions: rWolf and JSF

AOROCT2020

Jan 6, 2022
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Hi fellow inlanders...
2 questions please - what is the latest turn-around time on a webform? Is it still a month or so?
and... the automatic voice update that you receive when calling the IRCC, does it match with the online account update? My online account / voice update still reflects that eligibility is pending but if I speak to an agent (a rare occurrence), they confirm that eligibility is passed. I am just desperate for any form of an update! GCMS notes ordered Oct 26th 2021 and no feedback. . BOWP applied for on Oct 8th 2021, also no feedback. AOR 22 OCT 2020