+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW INLAND - OAR JAN, DEC and NOV

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.. I'm a British Citizen and therefore only need to send a photocopy of my passport, not the passport itself.

On my "Ready for Visa" PR acceptance letter which I received last week it says;

"Step 3: Prepare your documents
You must submit:
1. One copy of this letter along with Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applications using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy - please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
2. Passport OR photocopy
Note: Visa exempt applications using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy - please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
"

So they want me to submit the letter, Appendix A and my passport photocopy. But as a MyCIC user, which I am, I have to upload this. I cannot see a new placeholder for the passport and letters? Also the Passport scan (along with stamps) is already on my profile. Also this letter is already on my profile under Messages. My profile has not changed at all it's still at IP1.

What am I required to do here? Send it all via post anyway and stick post-it notes on to say something like 'nowhere to upload this online'?

Also shouldn't the scan passport copy I uploaded back in February suffice anyway?

Thanks!

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi everyone.. I'm a British Citizen and therefore only need to send a photocopy of my passport, not the passport itself.

You must submit:
2. Passport OR photocopy
"

So they want me to submit the letter, Appendix A and my passport photocopy. But as a MyCIC user, which I am, I have to upload this. I cannot see a new placeholder for the passport and letters? Also the Passport scan (along with stamps) is already on my profile. Also this letter is already on my profile under Messages. My profile has not changed at all it's still at IP1.

What am I required to do here? Send it all via post anyway and stick post-it notes on to say something like 'nowhere to upload this online'?

Also shouldn't the scan passport copy I uploaded back in February suffice anyway?

Thanks!
I am having the exact problem. Not sure if the website is the issue

toto888

Apr 21, 2016
BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Passport Req..
01/06/2017

You must submit:
2. Passport OR photocopy
"

Thanks!
Interesting that you have the option to upload in your letter - is this something new? I'm from a visa exempt country also (Australia) and only need to send a photocopy, I received my PPR on the 1st June (Ottawa office) but there wasn't anything in my letter about uploading to MyCIC, only information about posting my passport photocopy in. Sorry can't help with your situation, but was just curious

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting that you have the option to upload in your letter - is this something new? I'm from a visa exempt country also (Australia) and only need to send a photocopy, I received my PPR on the 1st June (Ottawa office) but there wasn't anything in my letter about uploading to MyCIC, only information about posting my passport photocopy in. Sorry can't help with your situation, but was just curious
Yeah it's because I was an FSW-Inlander but I returned home to the UK, so when I got my PR email it originally asked for me to send to Ottawa. I emailed them and they then sent me a message within my MyCIC account with my updated UK address and the above comments in Red.

Should I just send it all anyway?

How do I fill out Appendix A? Do I fill this out even if nothing has updated or leave it blank?

msez

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
after PPR, how long it takes to get the passport back with the stamp? What is the current time frame?

toto888

Apr 21, 2016
BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Passport Req..
01/06/2017
Hi Guys,
after PPR, how long it takes to get the passport back with the stamp? What is the current time frame?
I think most people get it back within 1-2 weeks from the Ottawa office. You can check this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-to-cpc-ottawa-may-2017.488351/ and http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-june-2017.496603/ to see how long it is taking others

toto888

Apr 21, 2016
BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Passport Req..
01/06/2017
Can anyone help me with this? Do I leave it blank if no changes? Thanks!
Not sure quite what you're asking - I would think you should fill out the form as they will send the COPR to that address and you have to sign and date the form

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am FSW inland as well... hopefully it won't take too long to change the status

adejay

Jul 16, 2016
FSW Inland Timeline. (As at June 7)

AOR - March 26

Medicals Passed - May 26

Background Check - We are processing your BG... - May 26

Background Check - Not Applicable - May 27;

RPRF paid upfront.
Curious what stages have been completed and what level it's at. (R10 done?) Waiting, hoping, praying.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
FSW Inland Timeline. (As at June 7)

AOR - March 26

Medicals Passed - May 26

Background Check - We are processing your BG... - May 26

Background Check - Not Applicable - May 27;

RPRF paid upfront.
Curious what stages have been completed and what level it's at. (R10 done?) Waiting, hoping, praying.
According to my notes, R10 is done by the time you got BG NA, and A11.2 is done by BG IP

logan_wins

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like the additional documents are being reviewed has got amended to additional documents have been uploaded. Any one else see the same?