+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW DD got encashed and more:

sam4187

Apr 10, 2013
Hi there,

I submitted my application under FSW 2174 computer programmer class and they received on August 8th. My demand draft attached with application en cashed on November the 6th. But haven't heard anything yet from CIC. When I checked the my application status, it says in process. Can anybody suggest what would be the next step?
Further one more important question/detail: When I sent my application, I believe the CAP was almost reached for FSW-2174 class. But I still sent it as I had all my documents were ready. I had no hope that they are going to consider it. So, I am confused that even after the cap got filled they deducted my money? (at least that's what they had mentioned on their website, around 270/300 at that time when I applied. But they update it late so it might have been be already filled) Please share if anyone has undergone same experience!

Please help.
Thanks a lot!

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
god bless u hve something better than canada
and bro where did u checked ur status on which web site my sisters application is still not tracable
help bro

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi sam4187,

the fact that your demand draft was cashed out means that your application made it into the CAP otherwise it would have been returned to you.
now your application is undergoing an eligibility check if its found eligible to be processed as a member of the FSW a PER(positive eligibility review) will be issued to you and your application will be forwarded to a visa office.
if its found ineligible to be processed as a member of the FSW a NER(negative eligibility review) will be issued to you and your file will be closed.
please note that at this point a refund can not be issued anymore either you get PER or NER since processing have already started.

good luck :)

sam4187

Apr 10, 2013
mohit_sharma123 said:
god bless u hve something better than canada
and bro where did u checked ur status on which web site my sisters application is still not tracable
help bro
At that time my wife called to CIC and asked them about it. Regarding, my DD, I asked my bank whether it got encashed or not, and they saud it was encashed. Anyway, my application got rejected as the CAP reached the limit so we are planning to apply this year in CEC category.