+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
t think noc 0111 does not exsit anymore right ?

it alomst does, in NOC 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management, many titles from here exist on there

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
wello said:
yes, still pending for review, and my overall IELTS score is 7, NOC 0111
my god i cant beleive it since april first and your application is still pending review ...........this is too long i mean its more than 4 months , how come they say that it takes only 17 months to process the applications , i think they should say 30 months or more
but why you dont contact the embassy regarding this i mean you should receive your medical

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
wello said:
no.. it won't be for many years, but it has been decided for this batch to be queued long time ago but we just coun't accept this fact after the speed of processing that we saw with the first applicants that applied under new rules. but the thing is that the embasy knows excatley when will they start processing those files, but they just don't tell you because it might change later, just like our case... so, i really don't know, but i don't think that it will be for years.. canada's entire backlog is expected to be finalized within 2 to 3 years!!!! remmeber guys, they are not accepting a lot of new applications anymore, but same number of immigrants that canada accepts remains the same...
Thanks Wello for your reply. Your reply is giving me great hope while I am depressed because of the extreme delay as I got my second AOR April 2010 and in process since April 2011 and still pending review.

Hope to hear good news soon.

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
anybody got his status updated today
Why especially today? Is there any issues?

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
my god i cant beleive it since april first and your application is still pending review ...........this is too long i mean its more than 4 months , how come they say that it takes only 17 months to process the applications , i think they should say 30 months or more
but why you dont contact the embassy regarding this i mean you should receive your medical
Many people have similar cases not only Wello. I will be so happy to hear that anyone from our job list received his medical.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
t think noc 0111 does not exsit anymore right ?
won't make any difference, your application will be assessed based on the regulations that was valid when you applied, not the current ones

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
no comment!!

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
KMT said:
Many people have similar cases not only Wello. I will be so happy to hear that anyone from our job list received his medical.
well i am happy to tell you that some aug 2009 applicants started to receive their medicals.. (source: another forum, al matareed)
it looks that they started to work on files of aug 2009 and onwards

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
wello said:
well i am happy to tell you that some aug 2009 applicants started to receive their medicals.. (source: another forum, al matareed)
Excellent information if true. What about you? It would be great if you can send the link to this good news in this site.

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
wello said:

Gongrats to them and wishing to congratualte you Soon, by the way do you mean 1st or 2nd AOR, i mean CIO or VO in Aug 2009?