+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
hi guys ,

as i said before i am new here but i have not read a post since three days , what?
are you dead people , :-X
well,
we are not dead yet!!!! but we are still waiting for anything from the embassy, everything is on hold for all applicants that applied during 2009!!!!
but we are hoping that something will happen in the next half of 2011....

please tell us when did you apply, when did you submit your full file to cairo embassy, what is your current online status??

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
i c that a lots of people ask why my status did not change , still in process .
i would like to say that i know an expert in immigration stuff and he told me that the embassy every 3 months or more ( specific duration) they decide to change the stauts of all applications which have been received during this period .
that why its no the same all the time , it depends on the number of application received at this period .
more applications more time .

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
but i would like to ask about processing time i mean how long it takes to receive your medical after your ecas changed to in process

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
moonlight1278 said:
but i would like to ask about processing time i mean how long it takes to receive your medical after your ecas changed to in process
I asked your above question 100 times before and no one gave me an answer. Really I don't know why? Especially that I am sure that a lot of people have an answer. Of Course I mean those who already got the medical and were applying in the first job list like us.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
KMT said:
I asked your above question 100 times before and no one gave me an answer. Really I don't know why? Especially that I am sure that a lot of people have an answer. Of Course I mean those who already got the medical and were applying in the first job list like us.

even those who got the medical and tell their time line won't benefit you.. simply because the last batch that received their medicals under the first set of ministerial instructions, their application was finalized in less than one year, and then this batch was put on hold... the embassy keep saying that this batch will take now at least 24 months to receive a "determination"... so it is vague
my case now is pending with the embassy since aug 2009 and till now i didn't receive anything yet from the embassy!!!!

so the time lines which you are asking about will not benefit you as it doesn't apply anymore.. and till now, we didn't hear of a similar case that received a reply from the embassy yet...
but what we know that they stopped working on cases starting from july-Aug 2009 (date of receiving the full file by the embassy)... and as per the new CAP of new applications, we expect that our files (2009 remaining files) should be finalized by end of this year...

i hope this reply is what you are looking for...

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
Can I qualify under the Skilled Worker category even if I score less than 67 points?
i am single , i got only 66 pints ,
under very limited cases, the officer can make an exception if it was only one piont as long as he is satisfied that you can stablish yourself in canada without problems.. i heard about similar cases in london's office.. but in cairo??? i have never heard about similar thing!!!!
why don't you try to get this one missing mark through the IELTS exam? to be on the safe side!!

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
wello said:
even those who got the medical and tell their time line won't benefit you.. simply because the last batch that received their medicals under the first set of ministerial instructions, their application was finalized in less than one year, and then this batch was put on hold... the embassy keep saying that this batch will take now at least 24 months to receive a "determination"... so it is vague
my case now is pending with the embassy since aug 2009 and till now i didn't receive anything yet from the embassy!!!!

so the time lines which you are asking about will not benefit you as it doesn't apply anymore.. and till now, we didn't hear of a similar case that received a reply from the embassy yet...
but what we know that they stopped working on cases starting from july-Aug 2009 (date of receiving the full file by the embassy)... and as per the new CAP of new applications, we expect that our files (2009 remaining files) should be finalized by end of this year...

i hope this reply is what you are looking for...

Dear Wello,

Thank you for your reply. We don't have any choice except waiting for any positive news if anyone in the first job list got medical. I agree with you that the new CAP applied for the new applications (500 per job) will help our files to be finalized soon. Also, for your information many applications applying before June 2010 (not only in 2009) got "In Process". We hope to get soon any good news.

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
KMT said:
Dear Wello,

Thank you for your reply. We don't have any choice except waiting for any positive news if anyone in the first job list got medical. I agree with you that the new CAP applied for the new applications (500 per job) will help our files to be finalized soon. Also, for your information many applications applying before June 2010 (not only in 2009) got "In Process". We hope to get soon any good news.

KMT,
r u sure that some 2010 many applicant got in process, that is news to me, i only heard that some doctors and engineers who applied in 2010 got "in process".
if you can share data about when spcifically did they apply and under what NOC did these 2010 applicant got in prcess that would be great
thanks in advance.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
mokka said:
KMT,
r u sure that some 2010 many applicant got in process, that is news to me, i only heard that some doctors and engineers who applied in 2010 got "in process".
if you can share data about when spcifically did they apply and under what NOC did these 2010 applicant got in prcess that would be great
thanks in advance.

register in this forum
http://www.almatareed.org/vb/showthread.php?t=11244

it is for egyptians that applied in cairo's embassy and london, the have their own tracker as well...

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
mokka said:
KMT,
thanks in advance.
Yes Mokka, I am quite sure that many applications in the first job list before June 2010 got "In Process" in 2010 itself. Mine got "In Process" while I received my second AOR from the egyptian embassy at April 2010. One of my friends also got "In Process" (NOC code 0711) while he received his second AOR at January 2010.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
would u please tell me what AOR means ?
you used this word a lots . and there are other words also .
if an application got in process but when you click on it you find that your documents are still pending review .
the word in process means that you are accepted for processing ?
my question is for those who submitted their applications with 66 points and got in process is that mean that they accepted them for processing ?
please reply ASAP

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
would u please tell me what AOR means ?
you used this word a lots . and there are other words also .
if an application got in process but when you click on it you find that your documents are still pending review .
the word in process means that you are accepted for processing ?
my question is for those who submitted their applications with 66 points and got in process is that mean that they accepted them for processing ?
please reply ASAP
AOR means acknowledgment of receipt
In Process means that your documents are complete and will be assessed, but it doesn't mean that they have assessed whether you have passed the 67 marks or not, it means that your file is not on the shelf right now, and that it will be looked at very soon...
did you calculate your pionts before submitting your file? is your score less than 67 pionts?

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
wello said:
AOR means acknowledgment of receipt
In Process means that your documents are complete and will be assessed, but it doesn't mean that they have assessed whether you have passed the 67 marks or not, it means that your file is not on the shelf right now, and that it will be looked at very soon...
did you calculate your pionts before submitting your file? is your score less than 67 pionts?
thank u
no . i asked this question just to know.
is there anybody whose status got updated ?