+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

beely

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
wello said:
AOR means acknowledgment of receipt
In Process means that your documents are complete and will be assessed, but it doesn't mean that they have assessed whether you have passed the 67 marks or not, it means that your file is not on the shelf right now, and that it will be looked at very soon...
did you calculate your pionts before submitting your file? is your score less than 67 pionts?
Many thanks my friend for this information, but could you tell me what is the meaning of ( In proccess ) with recieved by visa office details, which mean that it still pending review?

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
beely said:
Many thanks my friend for this information, but could you tell me what is the meaning of ( In proccess ) with recieved by visa office details, which mean that it still pending review?
it means that the file is not on the shelf now, it has been opened for process.. but no one can tell you when is the outcome of that!!!

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi :

Hi Wello could you please give me your email so we can chat .
my email is
maanlicht92@yahoo.com
thank you for the add

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
hi all,
seems that some good news are on thw way,
Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada, have been going down, Cairo VIsa Office details showes now 17 months instead of 19.

Ya mosahhel

and Happy Ramadan

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
Hi :

Hi Wello could you please give me your email so we can chat .
my email is
maanlicht92 @ yahoo.com
thank you for the add
wael_m@hotmail.com

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
mokka said:
hi all,
Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada, have been going down, Cairo VIsa Office details showes now 17 months instead of 19.

Ya mosahhel

and Happy Ramadan
i don't know how the "teeeet" did they come up with that figure!!! it has been 28 months since i applied for the CIO and 24 months since i fully submitted my file to the embassy!!!!

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
wello said:
i don't know how the "teeeet" did they come up with that figure!!! it has been 28 months since i applied for the CIO and 24 months since i fully submitted my file to the embassy!!!!
is your status in process , and if it is , since when ?

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
wello said:
Hi Wello,

I am also really surprised how come the waiting times decreased from 19 to 17 in Cairo office while it has increased in many other countries like England (London). Most of the people who applied in the first job list (before June 2010) got "in process" and some of them already exceeded 24 months but no one received his medical as far as I know. I hope to receive any positive news from anyone with us in the same boat.

Also, is there any possibility that our files could be ignored and we will have to wait for many years?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mokka said:
hi all,

Ya mosahhel

and Happy Ramadan
In my opinion all these processing time are fake. I was told that my application will take 18 months to be process at the VO office, it has been more than 24 months and i have not even heard anything from them.

My advice to friends is that they should start planning something new wherever they are. The immigration officers are just playing with our time and money. a minute gone can never be recalled, so we should not bury our heads in this immigration process. I have a friend who left for Canada and is telling me it is hard to get a job in your field these days.

so we should be planning in advance.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
KMT said:
Hi Wello,

I am also really surprised how come the waiting times decreased from 19 to 17 in Cairo office while it has increased in many other countries like England (London). Most of the people who applied in the first job list (before June 2010) got "in process" and some of them already exceeded 24 months but no one received his medical as far as I know. I hope to receive any positive news from anyone with us in the same boat.

Also, is there any possibility that our files could be ignored and we will have to wait for many years?
no.. it won't be for many years, but it has been decided for this batch to be queued long time ago but we just coun't accept this fact after the speed of processing that we saw with the first applicants that applied under new rules. but the thing is that the embasy knows excatley when will they start processing those files, but they just don't tell you because it might change later, just like our case... so, i really don't know, but i don't think that it will be for years.. canada's entire backlog is expected to be finalized within 2 to 3 years!!!! remmeber guys, they are not accepting a lot of new applications anymore, but same number of immigrants that canada accepts remains the same...

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
wello said:
it is in process since 1 April 2011!!!!
thank you for your reply .
but when you click on ( in process ) it still shows that your documents are still pending review ?
beside what is your job , and how much you got in IELTS ?

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
canadaforall said:
In my opinion all these processing time are fake. I was told that my application will take 18 months to be process at the VO office, it has been more than 24 months and i have not even heard anything from them.

My advice to friends is that they should start planning something new wherever they are. The immigration officers are just playing with our time and money. a minute gone can never be recalled, so we should not bury our heads in this immigration process. I have a friend who left for Canada and is telling me it is hard to get a job in your field these days.

so we should be planning in advance.
i am sorry to disappoint you.. but the processing time doesn't start from the date you applied with the CIO, it starts with the date of the letter you received from the embassy when you submit your full file to it (2nd AOR)...

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
thank you for your reply .
but when you click on ( in process ) it still shows that your documents are still pending review ?
beside what is your job , and how much you got in IELTS ?
yes, still pending for review, and my overall IELTS score is 7, NOC 0111