+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
wello said:
1st AOR was in April 2009, 2nd AOR was in Aug 2009
Hi , in fact i know a close freind who got his first AOF in late May 2009 and his second AOR in late August 2009 and still his status in process ( D. still pending review ) and still did not receive anything from Cairo office , i dont know from where you got this information .
anyway i will notify you guys as soon as he gets anything from the embassy .

hello678

Aug 14, 2011
dear sir

i am a new person in this forum and i am an august 2009 applicant. I was wondering if i could now about the latest person which you guys have heard of so far how who applied in august and received the medical request and which day did he apply in.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
hello678 said:
dear sir

i am a new person in this forum and i am an august 2009 applicant. I was wondering if i could now about the latest person which you guys have heard of so far how who applied in august and received the medical request and which day did he apply in.
i understand that you received your second AOR in August 2009 .
is your status in process , and if it is , please inform us since when .

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
hello678 said:
yes it is in process since January. and so far i have received nothing.
It is so strange that the status remains in process for such long time. I was thinking that this stage is a very short and final one. The question that has no answer till now "For how long the status in process can continue?"

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
hello678 said:
can some body tell me what is meant by second AOR
It means the second letter you receive from the local visa office (like Cairo embassy) when you submit your full documents. First letter is sent from CIO in Sydney.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
hello678 said:
yes it is in process since January. and so far i have received nothing.
ooooooooooo.......h long time .
would you please tell me what is your job ( noc) and how you got your points , example if you have relatives in canada or a job offer or you got an excellent score in IELTS and if you are married and so and so ..
thank you

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
moonlight1278 said:
Hi , in fact i know a close freind who got his first AOF in late May 2009 and his second AOR in late August 2009 and still his status in process ( D. still pending review ) and still did not receive anything from Cairo office , i dont know from where you got this information .
anyway i will notify you guys as soon as he gets anything from the embassy .
moonlight, read my posts till the end.... did i say that all the people who received their 2nd AOR in Aug 2009 have received their medical, did i say that i have received the medical? what i clearly said is that some people who received their 2 AOR in aug 2009 started to get their medical

my source is al matareed forum, just go to the link below:

http://www.almatareed.org/vb/showthread.php?t=11244&page=639

go through this topic starting from this page till the end

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
wello said:
moonlight, read my posts till the end.... did i say that all the people who received their 2nd AOR in Aug 2009 have received their medical, did i say that i have received the medical? what i clearly said is that some people who received their 2 AOR in aug 2009 started to get their medical

my source is al matareed forum, just go to the link below:

http://www.almatareed.org/vb/showthread.php?t=11244&page=639

go through this topic starting from this page till the end
Hi Wello , really sorry for the misunderstanding , anyway i wish the best of luck for all of us

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
i really start to feel bord with this embassy , i dont have any ideas what they are doing there , sleeping or dead , 2 years and half and noything from them , i wonder how many applications did they receive after november 2008 , is this the reason or they are just trying to play with our nerves , i heard that many people were dead waiting really , my life changed upside down since i have applied in 8/2010 and still nothing from them
akhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

hello678

Aug 14, 2011
i am asking if any body has recently attempted sending a message to embassy in cairo recently. If so can you tell me which files did they say they are currently processing in the message they replied with.

moonlight1278

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
hello678 said:
i am asking if any body has recently attempted sending a message to embassy in cairo recently. If so can you tell me which files did they say they are currently processing in the message they replied with.
You are dreaming my freind no one would receive such a reply .

hello678

Aug 14, 2011
Wello

Is there anything new. is there any new useful information we can know to give us a clue about our cases.

Has any body received medicals.