+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Reject reasons

luthucam

Nov 1, 2014
Hi all,
seek your help to fill up final part of Econimic class form.

In "your work experience" in Economic class form, it is requested to provide a description of your main duties while i can only input 5 words. do i need to detail out in a separate paper or i need to summarize my work into 5 words? if yes, shall i write the same duties as in reference letter ?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
luthucam said:
Hi all,
seek your help to fill up final part of Econimic class form.

In "your work experience" in Economic class form, it is requested to provide a description of your main duties while i can only input 5 words. do i need to detail out in a separate paper or i need to summarize my work into 5 words? if yes, shall i write the same duties as in reference letter ?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Use separate sheet of paper. U can use the same set of duties as mentioned in the ref letter.

In the separate sheet, don't forget to mention the title of the form, ur full name and the NO of the question for which u r attaching the separate sheet.

These instructions are also given right at the top of the form, just under the title.

luthucam

Nov 1, 2014
EnthuChap said:
Use separate sheet of paper. U can use the same set of duties as mentioned in the ref letter.

In the separate sheet, don't forget to mention the title of the form, ur full name and the NO of the question for which u r attaching the separate sheet.

These instructions are also given right at the top of the form, just under the title.
Thanks a lot :)

JaGirl

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
None Received
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 16, 2015
Med's Request
March 21 & May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
March 26 & June 01, 2015
Interview........
Hoping to be waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
What a day that will be!
Hi KSA0510:

Please assist me with some advice urgently, please. I am freaking out.

Can you assist in some advice on the following?

I just realised that I sent my application with the outdated application form (IMM0008). I didn't see that there was an updated one for November 2014 and I submitted my form with the June 2014 updated one.

What should I do now being that the time is so late? Will they reject my application for that? I can fedex the correct form but how will they know when they open the first document that I have subsequently submitted the correct application form?

Please help me out here with some advice urgently.

Thanks.

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
JaGirl said:
Hi KSA0510:

I just realised that I sent my application with the outdated application form (IMM0008). I didn't see that there was an updated one for November 2014 and I submitted my form with the June 2014 updated one.

What should I do now being that the time is so late? Will they reject my application for that? I can fedex the correct form but how will they know when they open the first document that I have subsequently submitted the correct application form?

Thanks.
I think you should call the CIC call centres regarding this!

JaGirl

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
None Received
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 16, 2015
Med's Request
March 21 & May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
March 26 & June 01, 2015
Interview........
Hoping to be waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
What a day that will be!
I don't even know what number to call. Please tell me so I can call immediately.

Thanks.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
COUNT DOWN TO FSW 2014 SUBMISSION
15 days to go.
Welcome to Express Entry in 16 days time.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
EnthuChap said:

If I just put a few words on the job duties column would it be okay? I have submitted my application without using separate sheet to list all my duties - I thought that the officer will read the supervisor's work letter to figure it out.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
specialmary said:
If I just put a few words on the job duties column would it be okay? I have submitted my application without using separate sheet to list all my duties - I thought that the officer will read the supervisor's work letter to figure it out.
The reason to put separate sheet was bcos there isn't sufficient space to enlist all duties. Hope u have given enough indications to refer to the provided reference letter.

Good luck

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
EnthuChap said:
The reason to put separate sheet was bcos there isn't sufficient space to enlist all duties. Hope u have given enough indications to refer to the provided reference letter.

Good luck
Should I send another letter with attached sheets listing all my duties related to occupations that I listed in Schedule 3, and explain to the officer that I did not know how much details they requested me to provide? On the other hand, my another worry is that the dispatch of this letter:
(1) may show CIC that the original package was incomplete and thus returned my application, OR
(2) my package should be dated now (as opposed to a week ago when they first received it) as they thought they did not receive the complete package until their receipt of this additional letter.

I have already prepared such a letter, but I am uncertain whether I should send it.

I am indeed frustrated that they did not include enough space on Schedule 3 for an applicant to fill out all the information, but later they put the applicant into a disadvantaged position because the applicant could not list all the duties and assume that CIC just wanted a succinct version of an applicant's work duties on Schedule 3.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
EnthuChap said:

Good luck
Actually, I disagree with you regarding this point as I haven't heard of any case of rejection because of not mentioning all duties on the the schedule 3! CIO officer will decide if you fit the NOC description according to what is mentioned on the reference letter, which is the golden standard for judging your eligibility as a skilled worker. Hence, I think summarizing the main and most important 3 or 4 duties on the form will suffice though it will be better to add a seperate sheet and mention all duties on it.

ms.reannox

Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.10 2014, Charged Dec 17, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan. 16 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015 reached Ottawa
File Transfer...
RPRF Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 16, 2015; Uploaded Mar 23, 2015; 3rd Line: Mar 30, 2015
Passport Req..
May 26, 2015
specialmary said:
Hi Specialmary, I know someone in the main forum that left the main duties blank because of his feeling that it doesn't matter because of the reference letter and got PER. He mentioned it as a flaw on his application but CIC didn't mind. Hope it happens in all cases like this but you can atleast hope for a positive result.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
ms.reannox said:
Hi Specialmary, I know someone in the main forum that left the main duties blank because of his feeling that it doesn't matter because of the reference letter and got PER. He mentioned it as a flaw on his application but CIC didn't mind. Hope it happens in all cases like this but you can atleast hope for a positive result.
Great to know... especially no one actually know what CIC is doing behind the scene.

RamNags

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA so far
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
15-12-2014
Med's Request
21-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
12-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-Jun-2015. Submitted to Canada embassy in Abu Dhabi.
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2015
LANDED..........
By Jan 2016
JaGirl said:
Hi KSA0510:

Thanks.
Hi Jagirl

I was also in the same boat as u r now. I sent my app in Aug 2014 using the old forms. I was just taken aback to realise my mistake n asked for help 4m senior members. As per their advice I refilled the new forms attached a letter stating the issue n sent them n September. Am not sure if they considered my updated forms but I recd my PER. There's also another member who sent old forms on 1st Aug n didn't send any updated forms. But even tat member also recd PER.

You can refill new forms n courier them ASAP just to be safe