+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Reject reasons

sonaujjwal

Dec 25, 2014
I have sent my application this month (dec). But unfortunately I've sent notarised copies of my ielts, eca report n reference letter as my process consultant didnt mention about original ones. Wat shud I do? Please guide..

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Copies of WES ECA and IELTS should be original.

Rest all can be copies.

Either you can send it now so that it reaches by 31st Dec or risk your package getting returned back to you

Hope this helps

sonaujjwal said:
I have sent my application this month (dec). But unfortunately I've sent notarised copies of my ielts, eca report n reference letter as my process consultant didnt mention about original ones. Wat shud I do? Please guide..

msamy001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 December 2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 18 Feb. 2015/ PER 12 March 2015
LANDED..........
Landed Sep 2015
Dear Guys,

I have sent my application on 17 Dec and it reached CIC on 23 Dec. My NOC is 5125 "Translator". I have just got 2 reference letters from my previous employers stamped and signed with all details requested. I have also added business cards for the persons who signed the letters. Is that enough ? I have not sent my employment contract or payment slips. I am so worried actually if the letters with business cards alone will not satisfy the officer :'(

hijabi4eva

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
schedule A request 12 june 2015
Nomination.....
25 jan 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 8 june 2015
IELTS Request
request for spouse previous passport numbers:30 0ctober
Med's Request
+RPFE+Passport copies:15 feb 2016
Med's Done....
27 feb 2016
@sonaujjwal.......or file will be returned 100 percent without originals .......u might have chance left only if you send additional document AsSOon as possible,,,,do u want to miss this chance????
A lot of ppl in this forum sent additional document and got per......

goslar

Dec 18, 2014
sonaujjwal said:
But on the official website of cic they have clearly mentioned additional documents cannot be sent.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forgot-to-sign-on-payment-form-t261472.0.html

you may refer to this thread

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Friends..need urgent advise. My application will be delivered to CIC on Monday 12/29. However I just remembered that i forgot to write my name on last page of main generic form (consent to release information to provinance). However the form is duly signed and dated. What should I do now? Send main generic form only in separate email? If yes, what all mandatory details should be mentioned in cover letter, full name, date of birth, present address, phone number NOC category etc?

Thanks for your help.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
AMYAINDIA said:
Friends..need urgent advise. My application will be delivered to CIC on Monday 12/29. However I just remembered that i forgot to write my name on last page of main generic form (consent to release information to provinance). However the form is duly signed and dated. What should I do now? Send main generic form only in separate email? If yes, what all mandatory details should be mentioned in cover letter, full name, date of birth, present address, phone number NOC category etc?

Thanks for your help.
Perhaps send another generic form (with complete information) through express courier, hopefully that cic will accept it.

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMYAINDIA said:

Thanks for your help.
Someone else also made the same mistake on the forum but he still managed to get his PER. If you have signed the form then it should not be a problem. Still for your peace of mind you can send the revised form.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
AMYAINDIA said:

Thanks for your help.
missing name dont seem big issue,
yet send addendum plz

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
msamy001 said:
Dear Guys,

I have sent my application on 17 Dec and it reached CIC on 23 Dec. My NOC is 5125 "Translator". I have just got 2 reference letters from my previous employers stamped and signed with all details requested. I have also added business cards for the persons who signed the letters. Is that enough ? I have not sent my employment contract or payment slips. I am so worried actually if the letters with business cards alone will not satisfy the officer :'(
dear,
if jd matches with required one.
no issue.

main concern on duties n role

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
sonaujjwal said:
yes ECA n IELTS r to b sent original.
RUSH to SEND or RISK ur case.

best f luck

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
specialmary said:
Great to know... especially no one actually know what CIC is doing behind the scene.
yes,it depends on caseworker at cic.

mn6

Dec 27, 2014
shahid_canadaim said:
Hi,

I am opening this topic for our experts to fill in all the Rejected reason (ONLY FOR FSW 2014 SO FAR) we are aware of so far, so that the forumites could take a look at it and have a plan-B to encounter it.

a) In-correct NOC opted.
b) Not mentioning working hours correctly or not meeting the requirement for actual working hours per week.

Regards,
Shahid
i forgot to enter my name in native language. will that be a problem?

zannybabie

Nov 27, 2014
Advise pls. I just realised I ticked additional dependents on the document checklist even though I don't have any. I also didn't write my name in section A of the fee payment form.I am paying with DD. Should I send updated forms?