waived
Passport Req..
requested
VISA ISSUED...
issued..
LANDED..........
soon
JaGirl said:
I don't even know what number to call. Please tell me so I can call immediately.

Thanks.
Quite a few folks did this and still got per, but everyones luck is different, so do a cover letter resend the updated forms.

anastacia

Dec 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi just want to share.. got NER and missed 1 point due to education.. expecting 22 points(according to my agent) but CIO just gave 21 points... heres my WES... i got to degrees.. but i guess CIO only credited 1 =(

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
bachelors degree(4 years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

CREDENTIAL AUTHENTICATION : official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
CREDENTIALS: Bachelor ***
YEAR: ***
AWARDED BY: ***
INSTITUTION STATUS: recognized
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: highschool graduation
LENGTH OF PROGRAM: four years
MAJOR / SPECIALIZATION: ***
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY: bachelors degree(four years)

CREDENTIAL AUTHENTICATION : transcripts were verified by the institution
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: completion of ten years of primary and secondary education
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY: completion of secondary school education and diploma(two years)

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
anastacia said:
hi just want to share.. got NER and missed 1 point due to education.. expecting 22 points(according to my agent) but CIO just gave 21 points... heres my WES... i got to degrees.. but i guess CIO only credited 1 =(

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

CREDENTIAL AUTHENTICATION : official transcripts were sent directly by the institution

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: completion of ten years of primary and secondary education
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY: completion of secondary school education and diploma(two years)
never trust the agents, there is no 22 points,only 21

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
It seems that your education is only recognized as one post-secondary degree so you are given 21 points.
Sorry about this.

anastacia said:

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

anastacia

Dec 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naticom said:
It seems that your education is only recognized as one post-secondary degree so you are given 21 points.
Sorry about this.

so sad..actually i emailed wes and ask this because in the summary they only wrote one degree... heres the message

Dear
This is in response to vour recent communication regarding the evaluation completed on Mav 12, 2014. The report has been reviewed and we have concluded that there are no errors in the report and that the equivalencv statement forvour credentials is correct.
Therefore, no changes will be made to the evaluation report. Please be advised that our summarv is in accordance with our agreement with CIC-FSWP. Thev require that we onlv state the highest degree completed.

As the bachelor's degree (four-vears) is the highest degree completed, that is all that CIC requires us to include in the evaluation report. This is our agreement with them, and therefore anv evaluations being sent to them will onlv include the highest degree completed.
As for the equivalencv ofthe degrees, the institution vvhere vou earned the degree determines the equivalencv of the degree. With regards to the evaluation methodologv, vve emplov a number of clearlv defined criteria (standing of institutions, presence of qualitv assurance mechanics and educational outcomes.) The equivalencv of a Canadian bachelor's degree (four-vears) is onlv given for degrees completed at certain institutions in the ***.
As such, the degree from the *** is regarded as equivalent to a Canadian four-vear bachelor's degree as it is one of the best and reputable institutions in the ***. The degree completed at *** is regarded to be equivalent to a two-year diploma.
We would like to stress that evaluations prepared bv World Education Services are offered as advisorv opinions and, as such, thev are not binding upon anv institution or organization.
Sincerelv,
Directorof Evaluations

BUT, someone from the forum messaged me that we have similar situation, he got 2 degrees also and at first wes only put in the summary bachelors degree (3years).. he emailed wes and asked if it is possibe that they will put his other degree in the summary and WES changed his ECA and added his 2nd degree..

im just a bit confused

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
mn6 said:
i forgot to enter my name in native language. will that be a problem?
no issue.

friend got per for same.

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
anastacia said:

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

I think a mistake by the officer has taken place here. If this doesn't get 22 points, then what does? What are those 22 points are awarded?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
danielcaspiano said:
Regarding one of my reference letters without working hours and did not mention regular/full-time employee, there was a statement just before the enumeration of my JDs that says: "During his service tenure, Mr. XXX was responsible with the following tasks:"
Will the term "service tenure" sufficient enough for CIO to assume that I was working on a full-time basis with that company?

Moreover, I self-attested my working hours on a separate paper and attached a calling card of the HR manager that they may contact should they want to confirm.

Need your opinion guys. Thanks...
::) ::)
Sorry, chief. I don't think "service tenure" is the same as a full-time employee. They really need you to state that you are working full-time (and preferably stating explicitly the number of hours you work per week). My buddy got rejected because she are just a few hours short of what is defined as a full-time employee per year (1560 hours per year). That was why stating the number of hours is important because an officer may actually calculate the number of hours you are in a job.

My advice is to send another letter, signed by your supervisor/HR manager, stating explicitly the number of hours you worked per week, and possibly the number of hours you have worked during your entire tenure. Send it by courier. Stated your personal information and the date when your package arrived in CIC. E-mail them a copy of your letter at the same time. Hopefully that they will consider new evidence. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all information is complete when an officer made a decision - so you should act quick.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
specialmary said:
Sorry, chief. I don't think "service tenure" is the same as a full-time employee. They really need you to state that you are working full-time (and preferably stating explicitly the number of hours you work per week). My buddy got rejected because she are just a few hours short of what is defined as a full-time employee per year (1560 hours per year). That was why stating the number of hours is important because an officer may actually calculate the number of hours you are in a job.

My advice is to send another letter, signed by your supervisor/HR manager, stating explicitly the number of hours you worked per week, and possibly the number of hours you have worked during your entire tenure. Send it by courier. Stated your personal information and the date when your package arrived in CIC. E-mail them a copy of your letter at the same time. Hopefully that they will consider new evidence. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all information is complete when an officer made a decision - so you should act quick.
i second the opinion above

gravyflex

Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 03/2, CC 09/01
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17/03/2015
Med's Done....
02/04/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/03/2015
danielcaspiano said:

Thanks for the advice specialmary. In my case, sending an addendum won't work anymore since my CC has already been charged. I'm just waiting for my PER and this ref letter worries me. I just pray CIO will consider my self-attested working hours which states also that they may call the HR manager whose calling card was attached should they want to confirm.
Other than that, everything was fine though. My position, employment term, JDs and monthtly compensation are mentioned and printed on a company letterhead. I did attach also my government insurance and social security contribution history, which also showed my employment history.
But really worried about it.
At this point you can only wait it out while hoping for the best.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi ,

Can anybody please explain to me that how can we send the corrections made in the form without the UCI NO. ? I have wrongly mentioned incorrect month in the work experience start date although my documents are correct.Please guide me , as right now I am waiting for the PER mail to send the corrected page of the form with reference to my UCI no, which I will get in the PER mail . ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[

raomubarak

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Visa Officer RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC, RPRF sent on 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2015
anastacia said:

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Sorry to hear this mate.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
anastacia said:

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

is it because you ended up with only 66 points instead of 67

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
anastacia said:

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

I got into the same situation here. If you could clarify how many points you had in total that would be great