Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
Guys, i got a reply from cio regarding my application. It was returned because it is incomplete.
date of application is july 14 and the package was sent back aug 14 but i have not received my application. I sent an email on Oct.15 it was answered yesterday. Does the letter of explanation include my uci no? Thanks

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kimchilover said:
Guys, i got a reply from cio regarding my application. It was returned because it is incomplete.
date of application is july 14 and the package was sent back aug 14 but i have not received my application. I sent an email on Oct.15 it was answered yesterday. Does the letter of explanation include my uci no? Thanks
Your UCI number will mentioned in the explanation letter.
Don't you think you can send another application package within the next 2 weeks?
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
trusting.grace said:
My organization follows a strict policy of not giving any one the list with the list of roles... They only gave me a letter with the job role and title.. Which is why I asked the ex- mD to give me a letter stating my roles and responsibilities... is there anything else I can do... I seem to be running out of time...
Seems to me you have already submitted .
If you're yet,in addition to the letter from your ex .MD,you can also use an affidavit to attest to the fact that your company does not give such letter because of policy and also declared all your duties and bothering requested by CIC in the affidavit.
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ola.salamis said:
@ vinisha09 The organisation is a control freak one and my supervisor is actually the custodian of the organisations policy . My only saving grace is that my payslips shows my main job description which matches under the NOC i am applying for. I also attached the email from my employer stating they don't give such letters.
i can only hope and pray
Good initiative .....I'm sure it will work as i know buddies it has worked for.
Cheers

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
kimchilover said:
@kimchilover,

Do you remember exactly the missing docs or requirement that you didn't enclosed in your application package?

Kabayan din here waiting for any chance. Sorry to hear this sad news for you.

Harry_Pk

Dec 6, 2014
PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Interview........
wavieved
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Dear friends,
My application reached CIO on 24 November 2014. I made a mistake that i sent notarized copy of Affidavit and Translation for my national identity card (optional) instead of original. Please guide me that Will it affect my application at this stage? or they will call me for rectifying deficiencies at later stage?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Harry_Pk said:
Dear friends,
My application reached CIO on 24 November 2014. I made a mistake that i sent notarized copy of Affidavit and Translation for my national identity card (optional) instead of original. Please guide me that Will it affect my application at this stage? or they will call me for rectifying deficiencies at later stage?
It's an optional requirements from you so it doesn't affect you negatively.
Many applicants normally leave it blank because of the optional nature .
You're with no issues .
Cheers

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone just assessed level 7 post graduate diploma ( 1 year ) from wes?
How many points do a PGD give? Thanks

Vijaychandu

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

Is there anyone's application has been rejected for not submitting the updated Check list or not submitting it at all?.

Anxiously waiting for the reply.

Thanks
Vijay

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
ola.salamis said:
@ vinisha09 The organisation is a control freak one and my supervisor is actually the custodian of the organisations policy . My only saving grace is that my payslips shows my main job description which matches under the NOC i am applying for. I also attached the email from my employer stating they don't give such letters.
i can only hope and pray
even my employer is not even willing to give my appointment order, promotion letter, payslips, job duties etc, these people have some psycho disease. then i got from a senior person in my college.

ola.salamis

Oct 4, 2014
@kollins Thanks for your message . Like i said i can only hope and pray. The organisation is one is a very big one in Nigeria with good pay and i do not want to jeopardize my employment by doing anything outside the rule. Can you please confirm if i get a a close senior colleague to write on my behalf although it will just be between the two of us .

Another issue why i am not ultimately bothered is that my lawyer is a very known immigration lawyer in Canada and he keeps assuring that it is not a problem that the CIO will use his discretion in our favour as they understand that some employers can be crazy. But why will i take a gamble as a gamble it seems to me. Even if i get my colleague to write , will it be received it on time and will be taken in and added to my documents. Kindly advise me on best way to go about this

kollins said:
Good initiative .....I'm sure it will work as i know buddies it has worked for.
Cheers

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
I have not received per yet but situation is as follows:

My ecas showed "we have received your application on 5 august'. This was on Wednesday (3rd Dec) when I first time accessed my ecas. When I checked my ecas today it shows 2nd and 3rd line updated. 2nd line says "we have started processing your application on 2nd Dec". The next line says "the decision has been made on your application and office will contact you...”..

Though decision made kind of suggest that my application has been refused, but I am wondering if 2nd and 3rd lines are even correct data entries because 1) - as per my consultant, they have not received PER email yet. if they were to reject my application I would not have even received status of acknowledgement of receipt of my application 2)- from various posts on this forum, I understand that the 2nd line is updated once the file is in local visa office'. As I am 5th august and if first entry was correct, then it means it will take few weeks to update second line. 3) - though there can be timing difference in between data entry/update of ecas and the actual events, the 2nd Dec update on 6th Dec may also suggest an error (as this entry may be for another applicant whose file has received at local visa office) 4)- in any case, I was reading the guidelines below the 3rd line (clicked applications received at cio - Sydney, I understand that decision made means 'negative', as well 'positive'. from readings on this forum I understand that decision made only comes at the last stage of the process, so 'dm' right at the start of the process is rejection?

To me, it looks fishy because I have not received PER yet, however ecas was showing 'we have received your application on 5th aug'. then next two entries were really surprising i.e. started processing your application (as this should only happen when candidate has received PER) and then next line of decision made (again this should also happen when the file has been transferred and reviewed, so decision made has nothing to do with PER eligibility) ....

Appreciate guidance/input into this

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
adey786 said:
I have not received per yet but situation is as follows:

My ecas showed "we have received your application on 5 august'. This was on Wednesday (3rd Dec) when I first time accessed my ecas. When I checked my ecas today it shows 2nd and 3rd line updated. 2nd line says "we have started processing your application on 2nd Dec". The next line says "the decision has been made on your application and office will contact you...”..

Though decision made kind of suggest that my application has been refused, but I am wondering if 2nd and 3rd lines are even correct data entries because 1) - as per my consultant, they have not received PER email yet. if they were to reject my application I would not have even received status of acknowledgement of receipt of my application 2)- from various posts on this forum, I understand that the 2nd line is updated once the file is in local visa office'. As I am 5th august and if first entry was correct, then it means it will take few weeks to update second line. 3) - though there can be timing difference in between data entry/update of ecas and the actual events, the 2nd Dec update on 6th Dec may also suggest an error (as this entry may be for another applicant whose file has received at local visa office) 4)- in any case, I was reading the guidelines below the 3rd line (clicked applications received at cio - Sydney, I understand that decision made means 'negative', as well 'positive'. from readings on this forum I understand that decision made only comes at the last stage of the process, so 'dm' right at the start of the process is rejection?

To me, it looks fishy because I have not received PER yet, however ecas was showing 'we have received your application on 5th aug'. then next two entries were really surprising i.e. started processing your application (as this should only happen when candidate has received PER) and then next line of decision made (again this should also happen when the file has been transferred and reviewed, so decision made has nothing to do with PER eligibility) ....

Appreciate guidance/input into this
Do you think it will lead to rejection???

s_shahidullah

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Doc Requests (March 18, 2015- Police clearance; June 02, 2015- DNA; Nov 07, 2015- revised DNA, Dec 21, 2015- DM)
Nomination.....
PER : Dec 30, 2014 (DD charged Nov 26, 2014) DM (Dec 21, 2015)
AOR Received.
Feb 03, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2015
Med's Request
March 18, 2015
Med's Done....
March 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 23, 2015 and Passport Sent December 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 07, 2016
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
askhan said:
Following are some of the reasons why cases were rejected/returned for FSWP 2013 program: (almost all the cases were rejected/returned in the initial phase)

1- User spoke to cic office and got to know his file has been returned, don't know the reason yet
2- Incomplete Application, educational documents not submitted with ECA. IELTS was older than 2 year at the time of submission but applicant claimed expiry was 9th July.
3- Used old Schedule 3 form
4- Self Attested duties rejected by CIC, Reapplied on 6th Sep
5- Insufficient Work Experience Proof
6- Sent Photocopy of ECA report instead of original
7- Submitted old Schedule 3 Form, Reapplied on 10/9/2013
8- Did not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA
9- Did not mention "VISA office name" in Generic Form and did not submit Additional Family information Form
10- Submitted old Schedule 3 form.
11- Used old Schedule 3 form
12- Job Description does not match with NOC
13- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC to know what exactly is missing)
14- Used old schedule 3 form, Birth Certificate copy & ECA report not submitted.(The user informed that the birth certificate copy was submitted & there in the returned doc set)
15- Job experience mismatch with NOC
16- Birth Certificate issued by High Commission of India in Mauritius not accepted by CIC
17- Incomplete IMM5562 Travels Form and CIC need a letter from the user's employer for his duties (He had provided self signed letter as his HR was not issuing letter with all job duties)
18- The additional info. form for spouse was missing
19- Used old Schedule 3 form, Reapplied on 9/6/2013
20- Incomplete reference letter and missing duties
21- User had a job offer letter but did not have HRSDC approval
22- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, failed to claim work experience points by not attaching duties for 2 years
23- Resubmitted the Application on 10/11/2013, Previous application was returned due to incomplete reference letter
24- Job experience mismatch with NOC, reapplied on 10/2/2013
25- Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)
26- Obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, 65 points
27- Incomplete IM0008 form, Page 2 Missing ( Reapplied on 9/11/2013)
28- Submitted Old Schedule 3 Form (Reapplied on 9/25/2013)
29- Did not have mother and father name in birth proof ( school leaving certificate in his case)
30- File returned due to TWO NOC Code mentioned in section 12.a of Schedule 3 form
31- File returned due to old Schedule 3 form.
32- job experience was not approved because main duties were not provided in the employer letters or documentation.
33- Incomplete Application
34- Used old schedule 3 form
35- File returned on 2 feb 2014. Credit card payment declined
36- Credit Card Failed after several tries
37- Incomplete Application
38- File returned due to missing additional info form for spouse
39- Application returned due to Old Schedule 3 Form.
40- Did not sign the Payment Form
41- CC could not be charged.
42- User's mode of payment was International Money order in USD, not accepted by CIC
43- Missing Birth Certificate.
44- Job Duties not matched & did not sign Payment Form
45- Spouse Birth certificate not submitted
46- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
47- Missing Birth Certificate of Spouse & Change to FSWP Work Experience
48- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC)
49- Missing IELTS (Though sent with the package & did not get back from CIC)
50- Not able to reach 67 point due to points for Relative in Canada not considered by CIC.
wrong expiry date on credit card
51- ECA report by Wes was 3 years post secondary education from a non - recognized institute. This equivalency assessment did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.
52- Failed to prove 67 points, got 66 points instead, self declared main duties not accepted by CIC
53- User made a mistake of putting his primary occupation as Lecturer in Schedule 3 form (Even though he showed his experience in NOC 2243)
54- Insufficient language benchmark as per CLB
55- Incomplete Application ( waiting for mail from CIC), Reapplied on 11/18/2013
56- WES Report provided indicated the Canadian Equivalency Summary as two years of undergraduate study which did not demonstrate that he has completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential. Decision made by CIO.
57- Ineligible NOC Code 0112 was listed as the primary occupation
58- Birth Certificate not Included & Missing Supplementary Info Travels form, Reapplied on 9th Sep with userid uskp3142
59- Reason- Photos were missing in application packet although applicant had sent it.
60- Insufficient Job Duties Proof
61- Additional family information form missing for spouse
62- Incomplete Application
63- Application rejected by CIO inspite of CC charge and ECAS IN PROCESS. Work experience for current job not provided. Reapplied on 9/30/2013
64- Page 4 of Generic form missing
65- Incomplete Application
66- Incomplete Application (waiting for Package)
Thanks..very helpful.. at least gave some comfort..

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
I am a 2nd July applicant. DD cashed on 24th October. No PER yet. All I can say that my file is solid, provided everything they asked for. I cannot think of any reason to get NER. Just one thing I don't understand from the above rejection list, what is "Did not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA" mean?