04-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
IELTS Request
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-08-2016
For December 2014 applicant following link is very useful

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.6420.html

ceelogreen

Dec 16, 2014
kvirdi said:
All,

I am reading lot about 2172 capped and there are conflict in information shared by members. I saw one member reporting that agent was not aware whether 2172 capped whereas couple of members claimed that agent told them that 2172 was capped after 10th December 2015. I urge everyone to have patience and wait for atleast another month before coming to final conclusion. I believe that no one has received their application package back yet and there is always hope .... 8)

Best of luck!

Regards,
i was also thinking the same way couple of days ago as you are right now. but I made the call to CIC and got the confirmation that subcap filled for 2172.. and also confirmed by the agent that my app was returned on 27-Feb-2015 so it might take 10 business days to reach me... But I didnt ask for any tracking number but even without me asking him he gave me the address to which the app is returned..so this gave me a conclusion/closure... I know there may be a chance of human error from CIC but if thats the case there must be chargings for applicants after 10-Dec for 2172 NOC but I couldnt find one such instance anywhere ... Just waiting for the packet to see at my doorstep

Dec 16, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on November 10, 2014.
3. ???? WAITING, WAITING WAITING... ??

Can someone please advise, how many days in average I have to wait for Medical Request ? :(

kvirdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
IELTS Request
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-08-2016
contractor.bhumika said:
Hello Seniors,

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on November 10, 2014.
3. ???? WAITING, WAITING WAITING... ??

Can someone please advise, how many days in average I have to wait for Medical Request ? :(
It takes 3-6 months dependent on your NOC and local/remote VO.

You should follow following link as most of the guys are from your timeline:

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.6420.html

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Just got confirmation from CIC that my application was returned yesterday March 4th reason being NOC2172 is capped.

I am writing this so the people still in doubt can believe.

I advise that everyone awaiting charge for Dec 29th and co should call CIC, I think they just updated their system yesterday and must have sent lots of application whose cap has been capped all at once on March 4th so if you application wasn't sent back on March 4th, you are still in the game or your cap isn't full.
This time they answered very fast and accurate in fact they got my address right this time so I feel there's update on the system for everyone now.

For some reason, I am not hurt and I am calmer than usual maybe because people had been saying it or I was aware and prepared my mind since beginning of the week.

Best of luck to everyone and whatever you decide to do next, act fast. Time waits for no one.

Bye.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
U-gal said:
Just got confirmation from CIC that my application was returned yesterday March 4th reason being NOC2172 is capped.

I am writing this so the people still in doubt can believe.

I advise that everyone awaiting charge for Dec 29th and co should call CIC, I think they just updated their system yesterday and must have sent lots of application whose cap has been capped all at once on March 4th so if you application wasn't sent back on March 4th, you are still in the game or your cap isn't full.
This time they answered very fast and accurate in fact they got my address right this time so I feel there's update on the system for everyone now.

For some reason, I am not hurt and I am calmer than usual maybe because people had been saying it or I was aware and prepared my mind since beginning of the week.

Best of luck to everyone and whatever you decide to do next, act fast. Time waits for no one.

Bye.
Thanks for the update. What was your app received date?

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
akmjahir said:
Dear All,

My application reached at CIC on 19th September 2014 under NOC 2171.

Still I didn't get any update, please advise me who are on same time line.

Thanks !!!!!!
My appl reached on 11th sept, got an email saying cap has reached and are returning my application.

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
I must say all these posts about 2172 being capped out is definitely disheartening. I was definitely hoping...oh well....

For my husband and me...we haven't really gotten any kind of confirmation that our app has been returned. The last time we called, all that the lady confirmed was that our app had been received on 23rd Dec and that was it. She said that no other information was available to her.

Our consultant claims that its too early to say at this point....which is neither here nor there lol

We will call CIC once again tonight...hopefully we can get something concrete. In the meanwhile...we did create a EE profile..if only we could magically pull out a job offer or maybe a PNP...voila next draw we get an invitation to apply lol!!

Stay Positive huh...the dream isn't dead at the first hurdle..I have read of applicants that persisted over a decade....so this is just 2 months for us....Positive that EE will be the way unless ofcourse by some miracle our file from Dec gets processed :D

aakashraje

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 30-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TlU on 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM on 06-08-2015, PPR on 07-08-2015
abhilaksh said:
I must say all these posts about 2172 being capped out is definitely disheartening. I was definitely hoping...oh well....

For my husband and me...we haven't really gotten any kind of confirmation that our app has been returned. The last time we called, all that the lady confirmed was that our app had been received on 23rd Dec and that was it. She said that no other information was available to her.

Our consultant claims that its too early to say at this point....which is neither here nor there lol

We will call CIC once again tonight...hopefully we can get something concrete. In the meanwhile...we did create a EE profile..if only we could magically pull out a job offer or maybe a PNP...voila next draw we get an invitation to apply lol!!

Stay Positive huh...the dream isn't dead at the first hurdle..I have read of applicants that persisted over a decade....so this is just 2 months for us....Positive that EE will be the way unless ofcourse by some miracle our file from Dec gets processed :D
+ for spreading positive vibes.. i wish your file goes through fsw2014 along with other 2172 friends

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
aakashraje said:
+ for spreading positive vibes.. i wish your file goes through fsw2014 along with other 2172 friends
Thank you buddy. I really hope so.....

rgopisetty

Dec 16, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am a FSW 2014 applicant under NOC: 2173. MY app received date is 23rd October 2014. I have just cross checked my application status with CIC by calling them.

My application has been returned/sent back by CIC on Feb 23rd 2015 via snail Mail. The reason mentioned by the executive is "CAP has been reached".

I hope this update from my end will help people whose app received dates were in the month of October'14 for 2173 NOC.

Good Luck to everyone who are still in the game. All the Best.... :)

Signing off....

eeee

Feb 25, 2015
abhilaksh said:

Hi,
Did u manage to call cic? Any news on cap. I am on same boat application filed 18 dec.