Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent
shammi20 said:
@ sharloote

What do you mean by game over for NOC 2172?? Is the NOC reached its CAP??
Please clear

Thanks
Yes.unforetunately
the game is over
i saw someone has charged in SS from Iran who has Job Offer and has filed on Dec 31,so it means CIC has checked applications till the end od Dec in order to find those that have Job Offer

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Hey folks....I have received a PER email on my personal email ..ma second line updated on 12th feb 2015...then a week back I have sent an cse enquiry email from my office....so now would I expecting the MR email to my official email or personal email address? Please advice.....

mk9212

Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER:17-02-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015
I'm nov 29th applicant, got PER on 17th Feb, and after that no updates on my application. Before per, my HR told me that she got a verification (paper) , to recognise me (i.e. About my employment details) but I don't think so.. I'm not able to trust her for this.. It is possible that before getting per somebody verify your company or employment or experiece?

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
My problem with this entire "2172 CAP FILLED" message that has been floating around is that anyone who posts it, only says that either they got the information from someone they know or that someone on some other thread got that as a reason for rejection.

No one has been able to say "I got rejected and it is confirmed that it is due to 2172 CAP being filled". To those that claim to have received their packets back stating CAP filled as reason, lets be realistic, people who were rejected in September/October are claiming to have received their packets last week...so how come December applicant packets are coming back already?

Another reason someone gave was that "they are opening all packets to check for job offers and the rest they are rejecting due to cap being filled". Now that is illogical as FSWP2014 did not have a "compulsory job offer clause". While, yes, it is quite possible that our applications would take a back seat to EE applications, which would result in longer processing times...especially for us December applicants, I do not believe they would apply the EE rules to FSWP2014 applicants.

All in all...I conclude that unless one of us actually receive our application back with a letter confirming that "you have been declined due to NOC2172 being capped" or an email to that effect or a clear response from the CIC customer care stating that the application is returned due to NOC 2172 being capped (which is rather far fetched because usually rejection reasons would not be disclosed by customer care centers usually...I could be wrong ofcourse, but in my limited knowledge of how they function this information should not be given out over the phone) we should really avoid spreading rumors.

Prasanth_038

Dec 30, 2014
sharloote said:
Be calm guys
the game is over for 2172
someone from Iran has cashed today.His application received on 31 Dec and has got job offer,so it means the have checked applications for Job Offers.Buy
sharloote,
I am just sharing the communication I had with CIC and not making noises with my speculations. It is actually bout 2173 and not 2172.

Cheers
Prasanth

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
akmjahir said:
My application for NOC 2171 was received on 19-Sep-2014, Do I have a chance?
If you haven't received anything from CIC until this time (CC charging or PER), then maybe you don't have chances. Try calling CIC to check on your status.

JaiShreeShyam

Jan 21, 2015
sharloote said:
Yes.unforetunately
the game is over
i saw someone has charged in SS from Iran who has Job Offer and has filed on Dec 31,so it means CIC has checked applications till the end od Dec in order to find those that have Job Offer
Guys, I just called CIC and they told my file (Dec 15) was being returned, reason was mentioned in application :-[

rajulita02

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Hi-
NOC cat 2171; app received date was 25-Sep-14..
I just called CIC and they informed me that my application was sent back on 10-Feb-15 as cap was reached..

I have applied for express entry now; let us hope for best..

mk9212

Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER:17-02-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015
pcc sent along with fsw application beneficial or not

How they (NDVO) verified your job location and work experience, did anyone from your company informed you about it. (Directly or indirectly)

if yes what information they asked about you for verification?

Also did they come for physical verification?

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
JaiShreeShyam said:
Guys, I just called CIC and they told my file (Dec 15) was being returned, reason was mentioned in application :-[
Sorry to hear that.
Please did they specify when it was returned? Was it in January or February?

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Prasanth_038 said:
Mate,
Actually, I applied through a consultant who hired a lawyer, in Canada, to file the application. My application reached CIC on August 14th 2014. However, In October, he (the consultant) informed me, that CIC asked for an affadivit, as my mother's name is not mentioned in the 10th certificate. I sent the affadivit in the month of November and that would have reached CIC in the second week number.

Now, I am very surprised to know that the application has been returned due to the cap fill. It took 7 months to know officially, that my application was not in and I was not able apply for express entry either (due to the mandatory UCI number requirement for those who applied for Federal Skill worker program).

It would have been great had CIC published the CAP reached date as it would help potential immigrants to take wise decisions while applying for a program.
Wow.
It is well. I think these consultants or lawyers are over-rated sometimes. They should have cross-checked all documents before sending them.
Don't give up. EE might turn out to be a blessing for you.
Best of luck.

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
JaiShreeShyam said:
What is your NOC?

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Well, I just called CIC again today.
After verifying my details and a very long wait, the lady agent returned and said my application was received on Dec 29th and its in review or process.
She confirmed that it hadn't been returned or sent back.
I asked about cap for NOC 2172, she said she doesn't know anything about that.
Since I have no control over the situation, I guess I will just take my mind off this for now and let them do their thing.

azap

Feb 23, 2015
U-gal said:
Well, I just called CIC again today.
After verifying my details and a very long wait, the lady agent returned and said my application was received on Dec 29th and its in review or process.
She confirmed that it hadn't been returned or sent back.
I asked about cap for NOC 2172, she said she doesn't know anything about that.
Since I have no control over the situation, I guess I will just take my mind off this for now and let them do their thing.
thx for sharing
god bless you