- Security: (Blank)
- HRIV: (Blank)
- Criminality: Passed
- Org Crime: (Blank)
- Medical: Passed
- Misrepresentation: (Blank)
- Other reqs: (Blank)
- Final: (Blank)

As around 100 days have passed since my TLU, so I'd be waiting for the new quota of visas to officers (nobody knows when) to get my RFV email as per Diplo's theory :/

My questions:
1- Does "Group Name: RFV ->31/3/2016" mean that I should be getting a feedback before that day or that it's only a bring forward date that may be modified (delayed) later for more 30 or 60 days?
2- What does the blank status tell in front of some assessments? Does that mean that it wasn't started yet or that it's started but not finalized yet?

Hi Ali,
I had a small silly question , How do you get this GCMS Notes? and how long does it take to get the results? My timeline is very similar to yours , I completed the Medicals since last July along with the RFV payment ($490), submitted the police clearance and the new bank statement . I am just waiting for the DM and then PPR.

Appreciate your help,

Kerdek

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment DD, Charged 10 Feb
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
No AOR, file sent 15 April
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Medical recvd TLU 23 July 2015
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
Diplomatru said:
In few words, you file is 100% complete and is awaiting authorization from the principal decision maker.
Thank you Diplomatru for all your help and support.
I had one question and would appreciate your help, if I completed the medicals does that mean the security check is completed as well. I mean do they come is sequence? Security then medical?

Thanks,
Kerdek

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Kerdek said:
Hi Ali,
I had a small silly question , How do you get this GCMS Notes? and how long does it take to get the results? My timeline is very similar to yours , I completed the Medicals since last July along with the RFV payment ($490), submitted the police clearance and the new bank statement . I am just waiting for the DM and then PPR.

Appreciate your help,

Kerdek
It's not silly at all, dear :)
I've ordered the notes through caips.ca for CAD40 for the first time, and CAD 30 for repeated requests.
It takes 30-40 days to receive it.
I've ordered it on 7/10, got the confirmation for the order on 8/10 and the notes were received on 6/11.
They were a snapshot for my file on 14/10.
Check the following link for more info:
http://www.caips.ca/apply.shtml

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment DD, Charged 10 Feb
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
No AOR, file sent 15 April
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Medical recvd TLU 23 July 2015
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
AliMo said:
It's not silly at all, dear :)
I've ordered the notes through caips.ca for CAD40 for the first time, and CAD 30 for repeated requests.
It takes 30-40 days to receive it.
I've ordered it on 7/10, got the confirmation for the order on 8/10 and the notes were received on 6/11.
They were a snapshot for my file on 14/10.
Check the following link for more info:
http://www.caips.ca/apply.shtml
Dear AliMo,
I did it and paid the $40 and sent it to CAIPS (Patricia) . Now, I will be waiting for the reports. Thank you very much for all your help and support.

Best Regards,
Kerdek

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Kerdek said:
Dear AliMo,
I did it and paid the $40 and sent it to CAIPS (Patricia) . Now, I will be waiting for the reports. Thank you very much for all your help and support.

Best Regards,
Kerdek
Always welcome & all the best, Kerdek :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kerdek said:
Thank you Diplomatru for all your help and support.
I had one question and would appreciate your help, if I completed the medicals does that mean the security check is completed as well. I mean do they come is sequence? Security then medical?

Thanks,
Kerdek
[/quote

You are welcome Kerdek. The assessments are started simultaneously (after eligibility is determined) and they are completed independent of each other.

Unbetable

Nov 4, 2015
Alimo - My GCMS Note looks almost similar to your notes and even the RFV group also same. Hope everyone get their Visas soon.

ChloeCho

Nov 5, 2015
Diplomatru said:
No. But if you live in Canada, you'll get the same result applying under Privacy Act, which is free of charge.
Thank you for your kind reply, Diplo. :D

Actually, I had applied for ATIP in July and I received the GCMS report in August. (I am living in Canada with study permit.)
At that time, because it was around the time I was getting medical examination, the report said they did not get my medical result yet. Anyway, it was the only GCMS report I've ever got since I requested ATIP with $5.

Now, I would like to have the up-to-date report. Then, can I request ATIP again?
And is it free of charge, not $5?

Thanks. ;)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChloeCho said:
Thank you for your kind reply, Diplo. :D

Actually, I had applied for ATIP in July and I received the GCMS report in August. (I am living in Canada with study permit.)
At that time, because it was around the time I was getting medical examination, the report said they did not get my medical result yet. Anyway, it was the only GCMS report I've ever got since I requested ATIP with $5.

Now, I would like to have the up-to-date report. Then, can I request ATIP again?
And is it free of charge, not $5?

Thanks. ;)
Yes, it is FREE, since you are legally residing in Canada.
Just select Privacy act when ordering the notes rather than Access to Information Act.

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Unbetable said:
Alimo - My GCMS Note looks almost similar to your notes and even the RFV group also same. Hope everyone get their Visas soon.
Let's pray we don't wait any longer :/

ChloeCho

Nov 5, 2015
Diplomatru said:
Yes, it is FREE, since you are legally residing in Canada.
Just select Privacy act when ordering the notes rather than Access to Information Act.
Thanks a lot. Have a good night. :)

p.s. Is there anyone who knows how to give someone +1 point? I am a newbie, so I am not familiar with this site's system. ;D

And good luck for all of us!!!

lavalsong

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Quebec city
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2015(Intend to live Outside of Quebec)
Nomination.....
(PER-CIO)11-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
25-May-2015
Med's Done....
6-April-2015(3rd line appeared on 15th Oct 2015)
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
31-Jan-2016
Hello folks,

Any news?

I received my latest GCMS a moment ago. It showed that my file is in "FSW-appear RFV". Any idea about that?

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lavalsong said:
Hello folks,

Any news?

I received my latest GCMS a moment ago. It showed that my file is in "FSW-appear RFV". Any idea about that?
PPR is around the corner. It is only missing the signature of the director to issue u the visa.

How long did it take to receive the notes?

uwaterloo

Nov 7, 2014
lavalsong said:
Hello folks,

Any news?

On my latest notes, the security and criminal are still in process, and there are several activities about security screening about me, security not even started for my wife. I guess it gonna to take a while for my app. :'( :'(

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
uwaterloo said:
On my latest notes, the security and criminal are still in process, and there are several activities about security screening about me, security not even started for my wife. I guess it gonna to take a while for my app. :'( :'(
Where is your File location? How do you know the security is in process? Does it state clearly? For me, the security is blank.

When I check the history, the old value of security not started, but the updated new value seems removed from the note.

Whether the blank means security is already passed or what?

Hopefully someone can answer. Thanks!