Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2015(Intend to live Outside of Quebec)
Nomination.....
(PER-CIO)11-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
25-May-2015
Med's Done....
6-April-2015(3rd line appeared on 15th Oct 2015)
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
31-Jan-2016
Hello Alialiali,

It took around 30 days.
Alialiali said:
PPR is around the corner. It is only missing the signature of the director to issue u the visa.

How long did it take to receive the notes?

uwaterloo

Nov 7, 2014
fsqsunshine said:
Where is your File location? How do you know the security is in process? Does it state clearly? For me, the security is blank.

When I check the history, the old value of security not started, but the updated new value seems removed from the note.

Whether the blank means security is already passed or what?

Hopefully someone can answer. Thanks!
My file was still with DA20220. Though the value about security was erased. But for this notes, it was not removed thoroughly, so I can recognize it. Do you have the sub-activity about security screening under the security activity?

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
uwaterloo said:
My file was still with DA20220. Though the value about security was erased. But for this notes, it was not removed thoroughly, so I can recognize it. Do you have the sub-activity about security screening under the security activity?
No, there is nothing under security. They erased it at all.

My file location is APPEARS RFV, although my criminality is still in process.

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Med doen on May 15, 2016, MER on Jun 16, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
uwaterloo said:
It seems that your are under the security check because it shows sub-activity of security screen. I suggest you write an email to CIC to check whether your application is under security check. If do, they usually will tell you

Mr.AT

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Skilled worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd October
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
21st January
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22nd January
Med's Request
13th March
Med's Done....
1st April
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Diplomatru I want to ask you whether there is cap or inventory for Employer driven stream, boz as per my knowledge we don't have a set inventory for this stream.

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
Hey guys,
My online status was updated today by
"
We sent you correspondence on July 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

july 28th was my baby medical which i have done on augast 1st.i am much worried.what does this mean and how come this status was updated only today?
Thanks alot.

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
Doctor egypt said:
Hey guys,
My online status was updated today by
"
We sent you correspondence on July 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

july 28th was my baby medical which i have done on augast 1st.i am much worried.what does this mean and how come this status was updated only today?
Thanks alot.
Don't worry. CIC is adding lines to ECAS system so that applicants make sure they have not missed any email from CIC. If you have done the ME for your kid and the email did not ask additional information from your side (i.e. only MR for your kid), then you are fine.

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
Viva2014 said:
Don't worry. CIC is adding lines to ECAS system so that applicants make sure they have not missed any email from CIC. If you have done the ME for your kid and the email did not ask additional information from your side (i.e. only MR for your kid), then you are fine.
Thanks alot for your reply.but is it normal to add this line 4 months after the email?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.AT said:
Hi Diplomatru I want to ask you whether there is cap or inventory for Employer driven stream, boz as per my knowledge we don't have a set inventory for this stream.
It is not about your FSW category (NOC, Job Offer or PhD) or even your stream (CEC, PNP). Each VO is allocated a certain # of visas each year (not the counterfoils but the actual visa # that is printed on it), when they run out - you have to wait until they are resupplied. This information is open to public in the U.S. immigration system (http://www.visabulletin.com), but is not disclosed in Canada, so I can't give you an exact date when visa # will be available, but judging by last year's experience it won't happen until third week of January.

Mr.AT

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Skilled worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd October
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
21st January
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22nd January
Med's Request
13th March
Med's Done....
1st April
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Diplomatru said:
It is not about your FSW category (NOC, Job Offer or PhD) or even your stream (CEC, PNP). Each VO is allocated a certain # of visas each year (not the counterfoils but the actual visa # that is printed on it), when they run out - you have to wait until they are resupplied. This information is open to public in the U.S. immigration system (http://www.visabulletin.com), but is not disclosed in Canada, so I can't give you an exact date when visa # will be available, but judging by last year's experience it won't happen until third week of January.
Thanks Diplomatru now I'm clear,so if they ran out of inventory then we can only wait till January as you said which will be tough.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are welcome Mr. AT. Applications appeared RFV but there were no passport requests in October, November, December from CPC-O. And then they started sending out RFV letters in bulk like crazy. On that note, if some applicant has RFV status and he doesn't require a visa to enter Canada, he will not be affected by this issue, and CPC-O will finalize his application as soon as they can.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
You are welcome Mr. AT. Applications appeared RFV but there were no passport requests in October, November, December from CPC-O. And then they started sending out RFV letters in bulk like crazy. On that note, if some applicant has RFV status and he doesn't require a visa to enter Canada, he will not be affected by this issue, and CPC-O will finalize his application as soon as they can.
Diplomatru, Evidences do not support you theory that much. If you look at express entry applicants who are processed in Canada by CPC-Ottawa, you would see that they have been receiving PPR regularly (look at the express entry forum). If they were run out of visa no., how could they stamp visa for express entry applicants but not for FSW-2014 applicants! :'(

lavalsong

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Quebec city
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2015(Intend to live Outside of Quebec)
Nomination.....
(PER-CIO)11-Feb-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
25-May-2015
Med's Done....
6-April-2015(3rd line appeared on 15th Oct 2015)
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
31-Jan-2016
Hi zorroo,

Did you receive PPR from cpc-ottawa? Would you mind to share your current file location with us? :)

zorroo said:
Diplomatru, Evidences do not support you theory that much. If you look at express entry applicants who are processed in Canada by CPC-Ottawa, you would see that they have been receiving PPR regularly (look at the express entry forum). If they were run out of visa no., how could they stamp visa for express entry applicants but not for FSW-2014 applicants! :'(

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Med doen on May 15, 2016, MER on Jun 16, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Diplomatru said:
It may not the reason of the # of the visa. Two weeks ago, from a immigration forum in China, I found one applicant just get the visa from the CPC-Ottawa. But his case is process at the Hong Kong office and just got the visa labeled in his passport.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zorroo said:
true. i didn't to say anything and disagree with diplo lol.

and another forum member reported that he received his PPR couple weeks ago on this forum from CPC-Ottawa.

it is painful because our life is paused waiting for an email and everyone around us is continuing with their life peacefully and they ask us what r we doing or if our papers are done yet..