+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Unbetable

Nov 4, 2015
All,
I got my gcms notes and it says that "application appears RFV, sent to officer review" as updated on 09/09/2015.. After that there is not update.. Does anyone know what does it mean ? Thanks in advance.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unbetable said:
All,
I got my gcms notes and it says that "application appears RFV, sent to officer review" as updated on 09/09/2015.. After that there is not update.. Does anyone know what does it mean ? Thanks in advance.
means ur visa is around the corner. guaranteed no matter what.

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
For me it's a relief to see Diplomatru posting :)
Welcome back, bro.

Does that mean that "appears RFV" and "RFV" are two different locations?
I'm expecting my GCMS notes by mid next week and I hope my application's location. Is "RFV" :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AliMo said:
For me it's a relief to see Diplomatru posting :)
Welcome back, bro.

Does that mean that "appears RFV" and "RFV" are two different locations?
I'm expecting my GCMS notes by mid next week and I hope my application's location. Is "RFV" :)
I appreciate your hospitality AliMo!

Appears FSW is an officers's note.
RFV is the location of the file. (which is basically the desk of the Assistant Director).

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Diplomatru said:
I appreciate your hospitality AliMo!

Appears FSW is an officers's note.
RFV is the location of the file. (which is basically the desk of the Assistant Director).
Thanks a million, Diplo, for the info :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harrysaini said:
Hi diplo

Great to see you here .
What should we make out of a very few individuals being granted PPR since July this year ..
If it's a question of visa # why it has been that a few individuals here and there have received PPR but rest all of us are waiting .
I am not able to interpret the delay
It's great to see you too harrysaini.
1) CIC has given fast track processing for Nepalese applicants.
2) don't forget the bottleneck at security assessment. The NRT reports arrive in bulk, so these guys could have been lucky.
3) the situation with CEC is even worse.
4) aim at 100 days after TLU to hear back from CPC-O. If you don't, that means that they have no visa# in their inventory.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zorroo said:
1)Diplomatru, it's good to see you back. Actually, this delay and hold for sending PPR to FSW-2014 applicants started since July, and this happened while EE applicants have been receiving PPR from CPC-Ottawa frequently.
2) After file being in the registry, does it move to another officer (agent) for final review or does it go to RFV location? What was your experience in this sense?
It's more complicated than that. The file is pulled from the registry by the IO if it's a routine case. Alternatively it goes to program integrity if the application is non-routine. Only then it is transferred to RFV. RFV means that it sits on the desk of the most senior adjudicator for final decision. After that the file is transferred to visa stamping location and is archived once they issue a visa and COPR.

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Med doen on May 15, 2016, MER on Jun 16, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Diplomatru said:
It's more complicated than that. The file is pulled from the registry by the IO if it's a routine case. Alternatively it goes to program integrity if the application is non-routine. Only then it is transferred to RFV. RFV means that it sits on the desk of the most senior adjudicator for final decision. After that the file is transferred to visa stamping location and is archived once they issue a visa and COPR.
Hi, Diplo,

What is the final review? I received an email from the CPC-O and was told that" my application appears nearly complete and currently is in queue for a final review".

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nbminister said:
Hi, Diplo,

What is the final review? I received an email from the CPC-O and was told that" my application appears nearly complete and currently is in queue for a final review".
visa issuance

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
4) aim at 100 days after TLU to hear back from CPC-O. If you don't, that means that they have no visa# in their inventory.
we have been waiting for more than 120 days after TLU lol

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
The second part of my sentence kind of explains the alternative scenario
what's NRT reports? i tried to look it up and didn't find anything. thank u