Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
456 , cut off was 451 .. phew lucky me !

Thanks
blast4past said:
Congrats !
Out of curiosity - how many points did you have ?

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
harrysaini said:
Ritvik, snayak, Slteacher and rs12 do keep each other posted if you guy get any email or communication from CPCO for MR ..This wait is getting terrible !!

Yes bud definitely, we all are in touch for sure:)

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
MrBank said:
456 , cut off was 451 .. phew lucky me !

Thanks
Dude trust me, you are destined to be a canadian (touch wood) and so doesn't matter whatever happens, you are going to get it.

I wish you luck bro.... :) :)

Moly82

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
OK guys... urgent help needed !!!

I'm the one who received email from visa officer asking for explanation of POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION on my RCMP immigration file, and I went to rcmp who said that there's nothing wrong, and they checked with CBSA who confirmed also that there's nothing wrong.
To make a long story short, I did a new RCMP certificate and got it delivered to me (first one was delivered to CIC directly) . I received it today and it doesn't make sense at all.

Here what it says:
This certifies ..... concerning applicant whose name and date of birth appear below could not be associated to an existing Criminal record.
This also certifies that a search by the RCMP using the same fingerprints has resulted in a POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION to immigration fingerprints registered under the file number indicated below.

File number: RFN -------------( not my pr application number nor my UCI, and not even any number that exists on the visa or the work permit)

I called CIC call center who definitely didn't help, and called boarder service but they said they don't deal with this, and advised to as CIC.. the funny thing is that CIC are the ones who want the explanation.

Please guys if anyone knows anything about this issue, help me ....

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
Moly82 said:
OK guys... urgent help needed !!!

I'm the one who received email from visa officer asking for explanation of POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION on my RCMP immigration file, and I went to rcmp who said that there's nothing wrong, and they checked with CBSA who confirmed also that there's nothing wrong.
To make a long story short, I did a new RCMP certificate and got it delivered to me (first one was delivered to CIC directly) . I received it today and it doesn't make sense at all.

Here what it says:
This certifies ..... concerning applicant whose name and date of birth appear below could not be associated to an existing Criminal record.
This also certifies that a search by the RCMP using the same fingerprints has resulted in a POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION to immigration fingerprints registered under the file number indicated below.

File number: RFN -------------( not my pr application number nor my UCI, and not even any number that exists on the visa or the work permit)

I called CIC call center who definitely didn't help, and called boarder service but they said they don't deal with this, and advised to as CIC.. the funny thing is that CIC are the ones who want the explanation.

Please guys if anyone knows anything about this issue, help me ....
While I do not know anything about how the Canadian "FBI" system works, I'm pretty sure there must be definite similarites to the US FBI system.

In the US you can challenge your FBI record if you find inaccurate information in it. It seems very likely that they have gotten your fingerprints mixed up with someone else's record. You will obviously need to find out what the procedure is, to challenge these fingerprints with the Canadian Federal Police agency.

While doing this, I suggest simultaneously contacting CIC by letter and email, explaining that the information related to these fingerprints does not belong to you, and that you have initiated a procedure to challenge its validity. Make sure to include proof that you have done so with your letter.

Moly82

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
747-captain said:
While I do not know anything about how the Canadian "FBI" system works, I'm pretty sure there must be definite similarites to the US FBI system.

In the US you can challenge your FBI record if you find inaccurate information in it. It seems very likely that they have gotten your fingerprints mixed up with someone else's record. You will obviously need to find out what the procedure is, to challenge these fingerprints with the Canadian Federal Police agency.

While doing this, I suggest simultaneously contacting CIC by letter and email, explaining that the information related to these fingerprints does not belong to you, and that you have initiated a procedure to challenge its validity. Make sure to include proof that you have done so with your letter.
Thank you 747-Captain for your reply.
I don't think it is mixed up with some one else, because it's the same for me and my husband, so there's no way to get mixed up with two sets of fingerprints on two different application, and both of them come with the same outcome ....
The only time we had our fingerprints taken was for doing the biometrics at VFS for the Canadian work permit application.

I'm so confused what does it mean to have positive identification on RCMP immigration file, and who would know. It seems that RCMP says ask CIC, and CIC says ask RCMP and I'm lost with them.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
Moly82 said:
Thank you 747-Captain for your reply.
I don't think it is mixed up with some one else, because it's the same for me and my husband, so there's no way to get mixed up with two sets of fingerprints on two different application, and both of them come with the same outcome ....
The only time we had our fingerprints taken was for doing the biometrics at VFS for the Canadian work permit application.

I'm so confused what does it mean to have positive identification on RCMP immigration file, and who would know. It seems that RCMP says ask CIC, and CIC says ask RCMP and I'm lost with them.
Why don't you discuss this with a immigration lawyer since you are already in Canada ..search some good law firm and discuss your query . I don't think anyone in all the forum is qualified for answering such a intrinsic problem ..rest it's up to you to talk a call but since ur on a final leg it would be wise to pay some money and discuss your problem with a qualified lawyer on this matter

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Two friends have received positive updates last night as follows:

1-
File: 12/04/2014
PER: 02/4/2015
SLU: 06/23/2015
MR: 07/23/2015

2-
File: 12/12/2014
PER: 03/4/2015
SLU: 07/21/2015

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
AliMo said:
Two friends have received positive updates last night as follows:

1-
File: 12/04/2014
PER: 02/4/2015
SLU: 06/23/2015
MR: 07/23/2015

2-
File: 12/12/2014
PER: 03/4/2015
SLU: 07/21/2015
That's strange I thought the people left in the forum were the last lot ..alimo can you be kind enough to ask which visa officer sent the medical yesterday ??

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
harrysaini said:
That's strange I thought the people left in the forum were the last lot ..alimo can you be kind enough to ask which visa officer sent the medical yesterday ??
Our dear friend, GB01592 :)

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
AliMo said:
Our dear friend, GB01592 :)
I really hope if he is there listening to us he should send some updates our way too ..by the way which forum are your friends on ??
Alimo you have slightly given me a hope of an update today ...lol ..let's see

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
CPC-O is impossible to understand. Usual turnaround time after sending passport is mostly a week or max 2 weeks... People have received it in 2-3 days too... Why is it taking so long for us.... Applicants who sent it with me and after me have already got it back.... Are they throwing darts to pick cases????

Why are they lying in their email "Ready for Visa" when it's not ready

Fed up of waiting... Can't plan anything :-\

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hear you my friend I can never understand the system. But wait even when you get your passport back, you will go into the wait loop for the PR card which also means you can't plan for anything because processing time keeps going up.

Btw does anyone know if i could request urgent processing for a new PR card? I know you can if it's a renewal application

vinaj said:
CPC-O is impossible to understand. Usual turnaround time after sending passport is mostly a week or max 2 weeks... People have received it in 2-3 days too... Why is it taking so long for us.... Applicants who sent it with me and after me have already got it back.... Are they throwing darts to pick cases????

Why are they lying in their email "Ready for Visa" when it's not ready

Fed up of waiting... Can't plan anything :-\

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
SKguy said:
I hear you my friend I can never understand the system. But wait even when you get your passport back, you will go into the wait loop for the PR card which also means you can't plan for anything because processing time keeps going up.

Btw does anyone know if i could request urgent processing for a new PR card? I know you can if it's a renewal application
Yeah I might do landing some time in September and in Nov I am planning to go back home so I might have to go using a travel document.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
vinaj said:
Yeah I might do landing some time in September and in Nov I am planning to go back home so I might have to go using a travel document.
how do you travel out of canada if you still haven't received the PR card ..is it possible to do it on a COPR letter ..or what's the process ??