Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-12-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
lyn4pow said:
I think by next week we should hear something. I think they started working on October applicants because they contacted me on the 27th of February for additional documents. I do believe I read somewhere that a September 29th applicant got MR request last week. :)
Hi Lyn!
Can you share with us what additional documents have they requested from you?
Thanks ....

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
Ages of insanity said:
Hi Lyn!
Can you share with us what additional documents have they requested from you?
Thanks ....
Hey Ages,
Just updated bank statement.

sk13

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
: 12-01-2015, <br>Passports Sent: 15-Jan-2015, <br>Passport Recved: 16-Jan-2015<br>Shipping: Xpresspost USA
VISA ISSUED...
Tracker Activated: 03-Feb-2015, <br>Passports got Back: 06-Feb-2015
Hello friends,

I am planning to land next week in Windsor and come back to US using AVR process. I had a small cut on my fingers yesterday, and I wonder about any fingerprints involved in this process.

Do they take finger prints while landing in Canada?

or

Does USA do finger prints at POE while coming back to US using AVR?

Thanks!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk13 said:
Hello friends,

I am planning to land next week in Windsor and come back to US using AVR process. I had a small cut on my fingers yesterday, and I wonder about any fingerprints involved in this process.

Do they take finger prints while landing in Canada? 100% no

or

Does USA do finger prints at POE while coming back to US using AVR?afaik, no

Thanks!

Ages of insanity

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-12-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
lyn4pow said:
Hey Ages,
Just updated bank statement.
Ok I think will you get the Medical request by March itself ... Fingers crossed :)

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
snowboy said:
Hi Friends,

I completed my medicals and waiting to receive passport request. I & my wife are living in Canada, but my Daughter is living in India( Went for vacation).

I have updated with few documents to CO about my daughter's travel. But no response from them.

Is there any chance that they will request my daughter's passport to be sent to Delhi CIC office instead of Ottawa?

If they request me to send my daughter's passport only to Ottawa, How do I proceed further.

If I was not able to submit my daughter passport in ottawa, Will they be able to stamp only mine & my wife passport ? Or will they ask all three of us together. Is there any chance of rejection here?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Snowboy
CPC-O specifically mentions in the PPR e-mail to send all the passports of family members together, in case of any change in that - you may have to
send an email and get a clarification from them. I don't think they allow the visa printing of only one family member in other visa office , not sure though.

Since sending your daughter's passport out of India is not legal and problematic , the best way is to send all of your passports to CPC-O after
your daughter is back from India.

Better to get in touch with VO after you get PPR , if you are still in the same position.

sk13

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
: 12-01-2015, <br>Passports Sent: 15-Jan-2015, <br>Passport Recved: 16-Jan-2015<br>Shipping: Xpresspost USA
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks for the reply ... My concern is also when coming back to USA. Usually when you fly into the USA, then they will do finger print at air port, and I am not sure about driving back from Canada. Let's see if some one shares their experience. So far I didn't find any posts online saying finger prints. Thank you!

sk13

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Friends,

I am all set to do landing and also moving to Windsor/Detroit area. Found answers to almost all the questions related to Tax/Housing/Commute/Car import/Export/Health insurance and Nexus card. However I am still trying to find answers to below issues. It would be great, if some one can share their views/experience.

1) Do I need H1B stamp inside passport to get Nexus card? I am in USA for 4 years and never left outside. But I don't have H1B stamp in passport, but only valid I-797 and I-94 documents.

2) If I cross border every day with H1B stamp in passport, with no NEXUS card, do they stamp in my passport every day?

3) Should my US H1B job payroll run on Canada address or USA address?

4) Should I maintain a US residency (by taking an apartment?) for H1B extension and Payroll purpose?

5) Do I need to stay in border city (Windsor or Detroit) already to apply for Nexus card? I am planning to apply Nexus card from Washington DC(Where I reside now) using current Washington DC address, once I get my PR card to hand, but want to apply for Nexus card before I actually move to Detroit. Would it cause any issues?

6) If my employer applies for I-140 when I am in Windsor, what address should I give?

7) Since I am working in USA, does my W2 should contain my USA address, or can it contain Canada residency address? If my pay stub has Canada address, how does USCIS will react when applying for H1B extension or I-140 or H4 related things?

justChill_FSW2014

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
sk13 said:
Thanks for the reply ... My concern is also when coming back to USA. Usually when you fly into the USA, then they will do finger print at air port, and I am not sure about driving back from Canada. Let's see if some one shares their experience. So far I didn't find any posts online saying finger prints. Thank you!

If you have a valid I-94 then you do not need to give them new finger prints but again it depends on immigration officer. I have crossed border couple of times and didn't even step out of my car :) small cuts usually should not cause a problem anyways i guess

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Ok i ve a situation here

as i send them so many times they send me a refusal letter
the problem is that the letter is adressed to my husband not to me
the otheer problem it says that he is not convinced with the experience letter as its not dated its written when i worked there but the manager of the pharmacy did nt write the date
what can i do now

can i send them email to give me time for other evidence for my work there or whay

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Ok i ve a situation here

the otheer problem it says that he is not convinced with the experience letter as its not dated its written when i worked there but the manager of the pharmacy did nt write the date
what can i do now

can i send them email to give me time for other evidence for my work there or whay

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moamana82 said:
Ok i ve a situation here

what can i do now

So whose name is the application under? Yours or your husband's? Whether you are applying for yourself or your husband the letter format and content must match the requirements specified in the "Checklist form IMM..."

Now if the letter describes your experience it must say your name on it
If the letter describes your husband's experience it must say his name on it. You can't use letters addressed to a different person as your proof.

So you can email them and say you are trying to get an updated letter from your previous employer but make sure it satisfies the content requirements in the checklist. I think your new experience letter must be the same category you applied under, but i am not sure

Hope that helps. btw you are in the wrong thread this one is specifically for applications at the Ottawa office and yours say Cairo

Salaaam ;D

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
No all cairo applicants were transferred to ottawa

the letter is directed to my husband but all the information were mine
i will send him new certification letter tomorrow by dhl
But should i send him first email stating the name dismatch

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
lpmc2017 said:
CPC-O specifically mentions in the PPR e-mail to send all the passports of family members together, in case of any change in that - you may have to
send an email and get a clarification from them. I don't think they allow the visa printing of only one family member in other visa office , not sure though.

Since sending your daughter's passport out of India is not legal and problematic , the best way is to send all of your passports to CPC-O after
your daughter is back from India.

Better to get in touch with VO after you get PPR , if you are still in the same position.
Thank You !!! I came to Canada in work permit. And I submitted the medical report which I took for work permit last year April 2014 for the PR as well. While submitting the medicals, I have also intimated my daughter travel to case officer. Immediately very next day i.e. on jan 3rd week, I have received acceptance on my medicals from the case officer ,but no response about my daughter case.

Snowboy

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
FINALLY!!!
Received MR, RPRF and request for FBI PCC today! Thank you for your continued support.