Not Sure
Passport Req..
22/05/15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Augustians

I have been following this forum from last 3 months and i have observed a lot of cases and replies from different forums

1) For all those who have been charged, 99% u guys are in (May be the officer missed to send you the mail or ur consultant)......try n get your UCI no. from Nova Scotia, thru call or mail. You will find ur status.

2) For those who have not been charged...looks a bit difficult from here but not to loose hopes.....there are still chances....Because of the Express Entry, the speed of processing of FSW 2014 has become slow (heard from other forums)....But you guys must write to CIC to obtain a revert on your application.....Revert may take time...but its better then hanging in there.

I wish all my Augustian friends all the best......And i hope everyone of us sail thru this........After all two things connect us.....1) Canada and 2) August.....Good Luck

vam37

Apr 19, 2014
Hello,

My application has been rejected and CIC has sent my documents back to the address which was mentioned in the application.

But since I have recently moved back to India the courier was sent back to CIC and they sent me a mail asking me to provide me a valid address.

I have sent the address to them but there is no response from them after that.

I have multiple mails,called the CIC customer care,submitted a case investigation but there is no response.

Can u please tell me what can I do further.

My original IELTS,WES are with them and due to this I cannot apply again also :(

Regards,
Vamshi T

Mechlion

Oct 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
vam37 said:
Hello,

My application has been rejected and CIC has sent my documents back to the address which was mentioned in the application.

But since I have recently moved back to India the courier was sent back to CIC and they sent me a mail asking me to provide me a valid address.

I have multiple mails,called the CIC customer care,submitted a case investigation but there is no response.

My original IELTS,WES are with them and due to this I cannot apply again also :(

Regards,
Vamshi T
Hello Vam37,

Sorry to hear that.

Didn't they sent any NER email before ? What reason for rejection they gave?

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
ssy81 said:
Hi Gentleiphy,
Congrats on PER buddy! I've been following your posts
yes your post does give me some hope that I may still get a PER...I need the hope!
My application was also received by CIO on 27 August 2014. As per the bank, my DD was encashed on 10 December 2014 (but I'm not sure how reliable is this info).
I received an email from CIO on 12 December, containing my UCI and Application numbers. The email however didn't mention anything about eligibility determination on my application. It asked me to update them if I have changes in my marital, employment status etc.
My E-cas shows "In Process" and when I click on it "We received your application on 27 August 2014".
May God help us all.
That is your PER mail brother....that is your PER.....Congrats..so we both are waiting for MR...

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
sunoarun said:
First of all congratulations buddy. All the very best for your future processing. I am still waiting for the CC to be charged. My application was received on 28 August. What I see from the posts here is that the processing is very random. I know one case, where five people from same company with same experience applied. While one person applied one week early, the rest of them applied one week later. All the four got PER while this one person (same country, same NOC, same experience, same company) was still waiting. So the biggest hope for people is that they have yet not received rejection email. This is also mentioned here http://www.fsw2014.info/faq-after-submission/.

So all the best for people and God bless!!
You are very very right Sunoarun....the spirit here is to have hope and be patient...my PER took me 140 days from date of CIC receipt which is 27th August...so lets keep hanging on with our hopes and patience

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
ssy81 said:
Hi Dmac,

Here is the complete email message I received on 12 December 2014. It was sent from email ID named client - update - mise- ajour @ cic.gc.ca . They say this is a do- not- reply email ID. Nothing mentioned about eligibility review of my application.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: E000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/27.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

I have to mention that I have a UCI number from a previous FSW application in year 2008. This one got returned due to the visa officer not being satisfied that my duties described in the job reference letters match the requirement described in Canada's National Occupation Classification.

In the last 5 years, I worked in a new company which provided a reference letter containing most of the job duties described in Canada's NOC for my profession of accountant. Also my working visa and labor contract mention my designation is Accountant.

Please let me know what you think.
Does anyone have a similar case as mine?
@sSY81....PLEASE CHECK BELOW PER MAIL I GOT AND COMPARE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE...from what i see..i think its not the PER mail yet but check..

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

14 January 2015
 

UCI: xxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxx*

Application: xxxxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxxxx*

APPLICANTS NAME:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X Â Â Â Â Â This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 21 November 2014 in the amount of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is XXXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested. Â

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website ( www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AF
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

ayanami2281

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
xx-01-2015
File Transfer...
xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
@ssy81 - the email you received is exactly the same email i got earlier this week. But at the bottom, mine says cio in singapore office. So i assumed that its an email to inform me that the application has now reached my visa office, though i can't be sure.
My application reached cic on aug 13, 2014
My per received 2nd week of dec. my per letter is same as gentleiphy
Then another email same as yours received this week (january)

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
ayanami2281 said:
@ ssy81 - the email you received is exactly the same email i got earlier this week. But at the bottom, mine says cio in singapore office. So i assumed that its an email to inform me that the application has now reached my visa office, though i can't be sure.
My application reached cic on aug 13, 2014
My per received 2nd week of dec. my per letter is same as gentleiphy
Then another email same as yours received this week (january)
@ayanami2281....please for the sake of clarification can you do us a fovour and publish the two different e mails you received here...both the PER mail and the other one you received last week.

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
Vam37
Im sorry to hear that. Everything happen for a reason.
did they mention the reason of the rejection? Your CC/DDwas charged?

quote author=vam37 link=topic=240682.msg3931899#msg3931899 date=1421397169]
Hello,

Regards,
Vamshi T
[/quote]

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
gentleiphy said:
@ ayanami2281....please for the sake of clarification can you do us a favour and publish the two different e mails you received here...both the PER mail and the other one you received last week.
Hi Ayanami2281 and Gentleiphy, thank you for trying to shed some light on my situation.
I'm afraid the email I got is not the PER message. It does not contain information about the eligibility determination or a receipt number for my DD payment.

The bank said the DD was cashed but the info they gave me is somewhat confusing - first they said it was cleared in end of Nov'14 and then on 10 Dec'14 :eek:

I wonder if the immigration officer has decided my document submission is an update of my old application from July 2008. But that one was returned to me in September 2009 and with this the file should have been closed ??? May be the fact that had an old application delayed my new one..

I sent an email to CIO 2 weeks ago to inform them that my employment status has changed and inquired about the status of my application as well. I assume I can do nothing else except wait 50-60 days for their reply & meanwhile check my Ecas and email inbox...

I pray to the Almighty to help us all.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
ssy81 said:
Hi Ayanami2281 and Gentleiphy, thank you for trying to shed some light on my situation.
I'm afraid the email I got is not the PER message. It does not contain information about the eligibility determination or a receipt number for my DD payment.

The bank said the DD was cashed but the info they gave me is somewhat confusing - first they said it was cleared in end of Nov'14 and then on 10 Dec'14 :eek:

I wonder if the immigration officer has decided my document submission is an update of my old application from July 2008. But that one was returned to me in September 2009 and with this the file should have been closed ??? May be the fact that had an old application delayed my new one..

I sent an email to CIO 2 weeks ago to inform them that my employment status has changed and inquired about the status of my application as well. I assume I can do nothing else except wait 50-60 days for their reply & meanwhile check my Ecas and email inbox...

I pray to the Almighty to help us all.

@ ssy81... please don't lose hope yet....lets be positive on this as we don't know yet what has happened or is happening at the moment otherwise the reason i asked ayananmi2281 to share his two mails he received....yea i too having looked at yours and mine i discovered that there was no receipt number and no positive determination line..because receipt number means DD was encashed...and for signing off ..it must have an initial of who signed off as the processing agent and yours didn't have that...but like you rightly said we only have to wait for the reply to the mail you sent to CIO and until that time we have to keep hoping and praying good news will come .

Choudhury Saheb

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
Any August applicant got MR yet?

Before I received my PER, I sent an email to CIC to enquire about my status and got a reply today that my application is in my visa office. Does it mean they started processing my application? In the online status checker, it say "IN PROCESS" though.

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
hello anu charge for October 16 applicants for noc 3012??

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Choudhury Saheb said:

Before I received my PER, I sent an email to CIC to enquire about my status and got a reply today that my application is in my visa office. Does it mean they started processing my application? In the online status checker, it say "IN PROCESS" though.
Hi
would you mind telling me what was your enquiry email date? I sent my enquiry on 09 Dec, no reply until now.

thanks

alimsn

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated Schedule A Request 17/3/2015
Nomination.....
PER 11/12/2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update 10-MAR-2015-Started Processing
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2015, submitted 23-7-2015-Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
21-09-2015
Choudhury Saheb said:

I have the same case here, I received PER on 11/12/2014, and got reply from CIC on 15/12/2014 for previous email which I sent in October 24th that my file has been transferred to London Visa Office. Since then my ecas has one line, "In Process" "we received your application on 25/8/2014".

38 Days since receiving the PER and waiting for the first communication from LVO.