App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
gentleiphy said:
My timeline here
Application received................27 Aug 2014
DD cashed as per CIC mail..........21 Nov 2014
PER mail received.......................14 Jan 2015

i think this should give more hope to all Augustians in waiting
First of all congratulations buddy. All the very best for your future processing. I am still waiting for the CC to be charged. My application was received on 28 August. What I see from the posts here is that the processing is very random. I know one case, where five people from same company with same experience applied. While one person applied one week early, the rest of them applied one week later. All the four got PER while this one person (same country, same NOC, same experience, same company) was still waiting. So the biggest hope for people is that they have yet not received rejection email. This is also mentioned here http://www.fsw2014.info/faq-after-submission/.

So all the best for people and God bless!!

Shahnur

Nov 17, 2014
gouda333 said:
Dears,

i will send update of my status every week in order to keep same August application similar to my case update

Application sent :19 August
Application received : 22 August
CC charges : not yet
PER mail : not yet
i sent mail to CIC on 3 Dec 2014
reply on CIC mail : not yet

thanks
App rec- 8th Aug
Dd encashed- 21st nov
NOC- 1114
No PER

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunoarun said:
First of all congratulations buddy. All the very best for your future processing. I am still waiting for the CC to be charged. My application was received on 28 August. What I see from the posts here is that the processing is very random. I know one case, where five people from same company with same experience applied. While one person applied one week early, the rest of them applied one week later. All the four got PER while this one person (same country, same NOC, same experience, same company) was still waiting. So the biggest hope for people is that they have yet not received rejection email. This is also mentioned here http://www.fsw2014.info/faq-after-submission/.

So all the best for people and God bless!!
i think i am similar to ur case application received on 22 august noc 2131 and nothing after that

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
Hi,
Same here, App reached on Sept 12, Noc 3012
CC charged on Dec 01
No Per until now
Ecas: In Process

gerry229 said:
appl received 15 aug
noc 3012
dd enhanced 21 nov
per not yet

Saltmango

Oct 4, 2014
Hi guys
App recived august 15
Per nov 28
Noc 3012
Jan 15 got mail from vo asking for evidence of working hours from my previous jobs.
What should i send cic back as reply.
Please advice
:-\

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
gouda333 said:
Dears,

i will send update of my status every week in order to keep same August application similar to my case update

Application sent :19 August
Application received : 22 August
CC charges : not yet
PER mail : not yet
i sent mail to CIC on 3 Dec 2014
reply on CIC mail : not yet

thanks
Hi Bro, its good that you have sent them the email. Expect a response by next month. By then, you will have an accurate answer from CIC and will give you some light on your app. Hoping that their response will state that you app has been sent to your local VO.

All the best and keep the faith alive.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ssy81 said:
Hi Gentleiphy,
Congrats on PER buddy! I've been following your posts
yes your post does give me some hope that I may still get a PER...I need the hope!
My application was also received by CIO on 27 August 2014. As per the bank, my DD was encashed on 10 December 2014 (but I'm not sure how reliable is this info).
I received an email from CIO on 12 December, containing my UCI and Application numbers. The email however didn't mention anything about eligibility determination on my application. It asked me to update them if I have changes in my marital, employment status etc.
My E-cas shows "In Process" and when I click on it "We received your application on 27 August 2014".
May God help us all.
Hi,

I assume and believe the email you received from CIC that you mentioned on 12th Dec. was the PER email. By the sound of the content you are stating. Mind if you post the email content here in the forum, and just delete the important details in it. For us to know and assist if it's truly the Golden email. Since it contains your UCI. CIC only sends the first email for either PER or NER, but yours sounds like it's PER.

All the best bro ;)

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Saltmango said:
Hi guys
App recived august 15
Per nov 28
Noc 3012
Jan 15 got mail from vo asking for evidence of working hours from my previous jobs.
What should i send cic back as reply.
Please advice
:-\
Firstly, congrats on your PER. May you share your which VO you are referring to? Per your initial submission of your application. I assumed you included your company reference letters & Company Job descriptions. In that content, the working hours should be indicated right? your VO maybe requesting your previous company(ies) with the same reference letter indicating the working hours (i assume you have not submitted this together in your initial app). That is why your VO is requesting them.

Just provide them the same and all will be fine.

All the best. ;)

Saltmango

Oct 4, 2014
Thankyou very much dmac
VO ottawa
I submitted my ref letter with my app but ot dosent have any hours on it .
Do i just need to get another letter from my employers stating hours and i was fulltime. How much this paise gonna delay my processing time .

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Saltmango said:
Thankyou very much dmac
VO ottawa
I submitted my ref letter with my app but ot dosent have any hours on it .
Do i just need to get another letter from my employers stating hours and i was fulltime. How much this paise gonna delay my processing time .
In that case, Yes, you need to get new reference letter from your company indicating clearly that your are either "working full time" or state the number of hours per week, e.g. "40 or 48 hours per week" (i believe that's the usual working hours for a full time employee). Then you just need to submit this original ref letter to the address where the local VO mentioned.

I believe it won't delay your app processing. This is just a clarification from VO that needs to be cleared.

All the best :)

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmac11 said:
Hi Bro, its good that you have sent them the email. Expect a response by next month. By then, you will have an accurate answer from CIC and will give you some light on your app. Hoping that their response will state that you app has been sent to your local VO.

All the best and keep the faith alive.
Dear dmac11
Thanks
My visa office is Cairo and the Canadian empathy in egypt closed due egypt situation (this can be reason of delay ) while what is disappointing me that no CC charges which is not related to visa office
I am waiting CIC reply to know what going on !

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
Seniors,
I heard that the express entry pool of candidates with valid job offer will be processed super fast compared to all earlier years candidates, is that true?
Seems like the express entry candidate with an offer will be processed surprisingly in less than six months. if that is true all our efforts are going to be waste if those candidates keeps flooding the CIC and local visa office.
Any thoughts on it.

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
dmac11 said:
Hi,

I assume and believe the email you received from CIC that you mentioned on 12th Dec. was the PER email. By the sound of the content you are stating. Mind if you post the email content here in the forum, and just delete the important details in it. For us to know and assist if it's truly the Golden email. Since it contains your UCI. CIC only sends the first email for either PER or NER, but yours sounds like it's PER.

All the best bro ;)
Hi Dmac,

Here is the complete email message I received on 12 December 2014. It was sent from email ID named client - update - mise- ajour @ cic.gc.ca . They say this is a do- not- reply email ID. Nothing mentioned about eligibility review of my application.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: E000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/27.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

I have to mention that I have a UCI number from a previous FSW application in year 2008. This one got returned due to the visa officer not being satisfied that my duties described in the job reference letters match the requirement described in Canada's National Occupation Classification.

In the last 5 years, I worked in a new company which provided a reference letter containing most of the job duties described in Canada's NOC for my profession of accountant. Also my working visa and labor contract mention my designation is Accountant.

Please let me know what you think.
Does anyone have a similar case as mine?