December 12 2014
Med's Request
26th April 2016
Med's Done....
5th june 2016,11 june 2016 medical results have been received
Interview........
26th January 2015
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 15th of june 2016 passport request :16 th june 2016 Decision made on 20 june 2016.Passport submission on:19th june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16TH JUNE 2016 PASSPORT SENT:19TH JUNE 2016,RECEIVED DATE:28TH JUNE 2016
LANDED..........
26th August 2016
Edwin sam said:
Going by the general trend, you should expect the MR by Jan 2015 end.... I got my PER on 1st Dec :)
I ALSO RECEIVE MY PER ON 12 DEC AND I AM EXPECTING MR WITHIN 15TH OF FEB(CURRENT AVERAGE DAYS FOR MR IS 61 DAYS)

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
gouda333 said:
Hi every one
Congrats to the people received them PER
But may I know is still any one same my case application received in august and after that No news
No charges
No mail
No rejection
Just please update if any one same case
I am also in the same situation, application was received on 8th August, unfortunately no news after that...!!!

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mail4abid said:
I am also in the same situation, application was received on 8th August, unfortunately no news after that...!!!
Thanks please update me if any change will happen to you same I will do

Tima69

Star Member
May 2, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/Aug/2014
Doc's Request.
Photo: 05/Feb/2015
AOR Received.
Not issued by LVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19/Dec/2014
Med's Request
14/Sep/2015
Med's Done....
22/Sep/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/11/2015
LANDED..........
Q1 2016
Hi!

The permanent address mentioned on my passport has changed but not been updated in the passport. My question is, will this create any problem in me getting the PCC?

Secondly, will this PCC be acceptable to LVO?

If an address change is required I will have to initiate the formalities immediately.

I live in the UAE and will apply the PCC thru' CGI in Dubai.

Thank you for your guidance and advise.

Wish you all avery happy new year 2015.

jackie_24

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18TH AUGUST 2014
Doc's Request.
4TH NOVEMBER 2014
Nomination.....
AWAITING
AOR Received.
4TH NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH DOCS
File Transfer...
AWAITING
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
LANDED..........
Soon
gouda333 said:
Thanks please update me if any change will happen to you same I will do
hi same situation here, my application was received last 18th August, noc 2172 till now no news :-[ :-[ :-[

Shahnur

Nov 17, 2014
Mail4abid said:
i m also 8th August applicant... NOC 1114 still no news after charging on 21st November... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edwin sam

Dec 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER 01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
05-02-2015
Med's Request
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by October 2015
Tima69 said:
Hi!

The permanent address mentioned on my passport has changed but not been updated in the passport. My question is, will this create any problem in me getting the PCC?

Secondly, will this PCC be acceptable to LVO?

If an address change is required I will have to initiate the formalities immediately.

I live in the UAE and will apply the PCC thru' CGI in Dubai.

Thank you for your guidance and advise.

Wish you all avery happy new year 2015.
To answer your first question, having a different address on passport will create a slight delay. You will still get your PCC. All that you need is an address proof of your current permanent address.
Getting a new passport with the current permanent address may not be required, since its normal for people to change their residence without changing the address on passport. There would be a police verification done on your new address, so it should be perfectly acceptable by any agency

Mechlion

Oct 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Shahnur said:
i m also 8th August applicant... NOC 1114 still no news after charging on 21st November... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also waiting. Had seen my status "In process" using old UCI number from 4th to 7th Dec. Since then not able to login to ECAS.

amaze44

Oct 3, 2014
gouda333 said:
Hi every one
Congrats to the people received them PER
But may I know is still any one same my case application received in august and after that No news
No charges
No mail
No rejection
Just please update if any one same case
Mine was received on 5th August..
After that no update.. My NOC 3142..
What's urs?

Canadapipipie

Oct 31, 2014
I am Aug 22 applicant under NOC 0112. No per mail yet after CC charged on Nov 20. Really worried a bit when seeing other 0112 applicants that later than me getting their Per mails......

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
Bro perukulla, I have responded in RED for your reference. All these info i got from global forum members and these are what my understanding as well. Not an expert though. Hope this helps brother.

perukulla said:
friends,
I would like to know following information. I see it is 1year validity of visa before which we have to land in dream land.
further more i have following queries.
1. My wife is applicant and i am co applicant and both of us are working. we have to apply my wife as applicant to qualify. This is why we applied on NOC 2132.
Now once the visa is granted both of us have to travel for first time to get the PR card and other formalities to be finished right.
The plan is i wanted to stay back and search for jobs and my wife will return back to India to continue supporting me until i get a job there and settle down with reasonable finance to bring the family.
1. To work out this plan the applicant can return and co applicant can search for job and work right? Yes

2. If that is ok, then how long the applicant has to stay in canada before returning. Your wife the Main applicant, can return back to your country either 1 or 2 weeks time from landing. There is no issue on that. Since you are staying in Canada, you'll be the one to received your PR card which is normally within 3 months time mailed to your residential address that you will provide to the immigration officer upon landing. When the time comes your wife and kids will be coming back in Canada. You should courier them their PR card. They need this card to present to the immigration officer at port of entry for them to re-enter to Canada. That means they are full fledged PR and the CARD is their identity as well as yours.

3. what are the formalities to be completed before applicant return back. How long this will take to complete. You just need to complete the formalities upon your landing. You can read this link from CIC itself for guidelines on what to do before and after the said landing. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-checklist.asp

4. I have children, they also can return back along with my wife until i settle in canada they can join me..what formalities to be completed for children. Yes, they also can return back together with your wife as i mentioned on point 2

5. From the children's point of view of their academics, what is the good time the children to be brought to canada to start their academics.. I am not too sure about this. I as well have my kids to tag along with us and wanted to know about this matter ;D

Experts or the people who are already living can advise all of them,,,so that i can chart out a plan for moving.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
mr.gk said:
Thanks for these info.
what about validity after first landing? I mean, suppose the first landing was on 1/1/2015 till 10/1/2015, how long is the validity after this landing?
Hi mr.gk,

I don't seem to get your further inquiry. I believe you are referring to your status as Permanent Resident of Canada.

Once you have you VISA stamped on your passport. You can land anytime to Canada within the validity period of the said VISA on your passport.

Once you land in Canada. You will be provided with your PR Card after completing all the formalities. Afterwhich, your PR Card represents you as a full fledged Canadian Permanent Resident.

Canadian PR is validity is 5 years, after such you can apply to renew your PR or you can apply to be a full fledged Citizen of Canada.

Hope this clarifies your query. ;D