+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 August Applicants

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
Dear August Applicants,

After seeing the trends for PER where most of us have received our PER till now, when can we expect to get our visa done?

Secondly, wont it will good idea if we can make a group with similar mindset to land and stay near by or together in Canada. As per me it will help in getting information related to our jobs and settling there.

I would like to land in Toronto just after 2 months (notice period in my company) of visa grant.

Whats your thought?

Thanks,

Mechlion

Oct 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
GMS2Canada said:
Hi Mechlion,

Thanks
Did you receive PER email?
No still waiting

anastacia

Dec 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, weve been a silent reader here since 2011.. just want to share.. we got our our results and based on our agent its negative but they did not state what went wrong with our application. its so frustrating. =( and we are disapointed with our agent. they sent us email 24th of december at around 7pm then when we replied we received an automatic reply saying that their office will open again on Jan 5th. We can not contact anybody. very disappointing. super sad holiday... heres our timeline received aug 18 ( well im not sure whether they really submitted it. its like i dont trust them anymore) what a waste of money.. the asked the bank encashment nov 2...im thinking that they really emailed it on purpose on the 24th of dec.. so that we could not contact them anymore. because we keep on asking since first week of dec.. what is the status of our papers. we got no reply from them or one will reply and will say no response yet from cio. very BAD SERVICE after paying them!

sunoarun

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
anastacia said:
hello everyone, weve been a silent reader here since 2011.. just want to share.. we got our our results and based on our agent its negative but they did not state what went wrong with our application. its so frustrating. =( and we are disapointed with our agent. they sent us email 24th of december at around 7pm then when we replied we received an automatic reply saying that their office will open again on Jan 5th. We can not contact anybody. very disappointing. super sad holiday... heres our timeline received aug 18 ( well im not sure whether they really submitted it. its like i dont trust them anymore) what a waste of money.. the asked the bank encashment nov 2...im thinking that they really emailed it on purpose on the 24th of dec.. so that we could not contact them anymore. because we keep on asking since first week of dec.. what is the status of our papers. we got no reply from them or one will reply and will say no response yet from cio. very BAD SERVICE after paying them!
Pretty bad indeed. But if they did not submit your docs at all, I believe it is worth considering submitting the docs again so that the documents reach the CIC office before 31 December 2014.

anastacia

Dec 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunoarun said:
Pretty bad indeed. But if they did not submit your docs at all, I believe it is worth considering submitting the docs again so that the documents reach the CIC office before 31 December 2014.
we cant submit it anymore because noc3012 is full already ='( and our agent kept us hanging. they just told us that the results was negative. we cant contact anybody anymore. =(

sunoarun

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
anastacia said:
we cant submit it anymore because noc3012 is full already ='( and our agent kept us hanging. they just told us that the results was negative. we cant contact anybody anymore. =(
Can you try some other category? If not, the only way is express entry :(

anastacia

Dec 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunoarun said:
Can you try some other category? If not, the only way is express entry :(
maybe noc3233.. we cant do anything coz all our original docs is not with us.. our agent left us hanging. we can reach them again by jan 5. ='(

raomubarak

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Visa Officer RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC, RPRF sent on 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2015
guptaa said:
Hi Raomubarak,

Thanks very much!!! Yes, I am happy to get the PER.

And, they are so efficient ;) ;) ;)

They are one of the immigration experts in Bangalore. But it will be against the policy to name them in public forum, hope you understand. Additionally, its human error and can be ignored ;D
No worries mate....I was just kidding.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anastacia said:
So sad indeed. But don't give up. Pls start researching the EE option. There is no time to waste. Also your agents do no worth dissipating energy upon. You need that energy to meet d Jan ending first draw for EE applicants. Try and call them on d phone to see how fast you can get your docs.

anastacia

Dec 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dotsngr said:
So sad indeed. But don't give up. Pls start researching the EE option. There is no time to waste. Also your agents do no worth dissipating energy upon. You need that energy to meet d Jan ending first draw for EE applicants. Try and call them on d phone to see how fast you can get your docs.
yes will do, thanks dotsngr

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
anastacia said:
Sorry to hear that. You can file the complaint against that agent on CIC website.
What is the name of your agent?

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
anastacia said:

anastacia. it is well with you. is the agent based in your home country or canada?

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every one
Congrats to the people received them PER
But may I know is still any one same my case application received in august and after that No news
No charges
No mail
No rejection
Just please update if any one same case

sunoarun

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
gouda333 said:
Hi every one
Congrats to the people received them PER
But may I know is still any one same my case application received in august and after that No news
No charges
No mail
No rejection
Just please update if any one same case
Your NOC probably falls under not so urgent category :) Even I am waiting for any reply. For your category, there are still 153 applications to be processed. So hope that your application is one of those :)

Happy new year in advance.