Interview........
waived off hopefully
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2015
LANDED..........
:-)
Some of us are near PPR and nervous and excited too, lets be optimistic and trust God, things would work out and we would reach our Dreamland. One Important thing is to be prepared and knowledgeable for the situation we would soon be in once we are there. Lets plan and guide each other on how to get started in Canada. How to Find jobs. How much time it would take. Which survival job can we get into at the earliest to pay our expenses. And alll such things.

My Suggestion from the all what i have heard and read:-
1. There are number of courses(Security, Cleaning, Cooking, Gardening etc) which range from a few days to months which can get you into basic survival jobs, after you get licenece for following jobs
2. There are number of other jobs which you can get as a matter of luck/coincidence/requirement such as Mcdonalds/Coffee Shops which do not require any course and you can get these if they have requirements
3. For all jobs you have to get SIN number which you can appy for at the airport itself or later at Service Canada office
4. You have to open a bank A/c which can be opened after you get SIN number
5. If you want to get into jobs of your field you have to do some courses(which you can do part time at weekends or full time if you have no hurry to get into jobs)
* Be confident and you would get whatever you want but dont hesitate and be reluctant to get into any job opportunity that comes your way.
If everyone shares his her knowledge and experience we would all be better prepared for the next phase of our lifes.

Good Luck
[

N AJIT

Mar 9, 2015
hieveryone,
I and my husband got appointment for pcc on 9.4.15. Anyone who has taken pcc from Mumbai,thane please share what all documents do we need for taking pcc.please....

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
N AJIT said:
hieveryone,
I and my husband got appointment for pcc on 9.4.15. Anyone who has taken pcc from Mumbai,thane please share what all documents do we need for taking pcc.please....
1. Passport
2. Proof of Residence - Latest Electricity bill, Adhar Card, Registery of House, Voter ID etc....

N AJIT

Mar 9, 2015
Hi guys one more doubt....
I didn't take pneumococcal vaccination for my kid. Nw when i went for medical, paediatrician told thz vaccination is mandatory for children in Canada. Thz vaccination is given in 3 doses, bt as her age is over here doctor said only 1 dose required. Does anyone know about thz....

Sonal Ahuja

May 30, 2014
Arvind Sharda said:
Hi Iam alos with you. app date 14th aug 2014. Application no. 8th Dec. 14. file processing date 5th feb 15. no MR till date.... waiting is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
:-[ :-[
me too 5th August applicant processing started on 3rd feb still no mr noc 1212

Nov 6, 2014
Guys, please help with your advice. My PCC (police certificate) is not in English, therefore, I need to translate it. Can anyone please give a link how to do it for PCC? I know we need to submit an original PCC. But I understand that I need to attach a certified true copy of the original PCC to the translation. Am I right? Thanks very much.

ABN_21

Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started on 09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015. 3rd Line updated on 20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hoping Soon
N AJIT said:
hieveryone,
If the present address is similar as mentioned in the Passport then;

1) Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages including ECR/Non-ECR page and page of observation (if any).

If the present address is different than the one mentioned in the passport then;

1) Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages including ECR/Non-ECR page and page of observation (if any).
Plus
2) You are required to submit at least 1 of the documents listed below.

1 Water Bill
2 Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)
3 Electricity bill
4 Income Tax Assessment Order
5 Election Commission Photo ID card
6 Proof of Gas Connection
7 Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
8 Spouse's passport copy (First and last page including family details), (provided the applicant's present address matches the address mentioned in the spouses passport)
9 Applicant's current and valid ration card
10 Parent's passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page)
11 Aadhaar Card
12 Registered Rent Agreement (for a period of more than one year)
13 Photo Passbook of running Bank Account (Scheduled Public Sector Banks, Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks and Regional Rural Banks only)

Please not that;

1) 'ration card' is no longer considered to be a residential proof.
2) If the present address is different than the address mentioned in the passport, you should be staying there for more than Six months then only you are eligible to get the PCC related to that address.

I hope the information helps

ABN_21

Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hoping Soon
N AJIT said:
Is it possible to take pcc before we receive medical
Yes you can. PCC validity is for one year.

ABN_21

Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hoping Soon
hopefullycanadian said:
Guys, please help with your advice. My PCC (police certificate) is not in English, therefore, I need to translate it. Can anyone please give a link how to do it for PCC? I know we need to submit an original PCC. But I understand that I need to attach a certified true copy of the original PCC to the translation. Am I right? Thanks very much.
The best possible way, you can get it translated from the translators available near court area. It will be done quickly and official ledger paper too.

RamNags

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA so far
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
15-12-2014
Med's Request
21-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
12-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-Jun-2015. Submitted to Canada embassy in Abu Dhabi.
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2015
LANDED..........
By Jan 2016
Dear Augustians

My 3rd line got updated on 29th Mar exactly 12 days after medicals were received by CHC. Now the wait for PPR begins.

Wish everyone will get thru their wtng period irrespective of their phase soon.

Regards
Ram

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
RamNags said:
Dear Augustians

My 3rd line got updated on 29th Mar exactly 12 days after medicals were received by CHC. Now the wait for PPR begins.

Wish everyone will get thru their wtng period irrespective of their phase soon.

Regards
Ram

I don't know how long take time for my one. I applied 29Aug'15, I get PER 27 Jan'15 after that no update. I am waiting after PER 68 days. Plz suggest me

i8098688

Aug 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on July 4 2017
VISA ISSUED...
YES Finally 17/07/2017
sirajarab said:
Same RIH for me too.... looks very slow to me as well...
Have you been requested for any docs ?
or got second line ?

spanta

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 21
Nomination.....
JAN 2
Med's Request
MARCH 23
Med's Done....
MARCH 31 (3RD LINE APRIL 8
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 11
iqjotgirgla said:
Some of us are near PPR and nervous and excited too, lets be optimistic and trust God, things would work out and we would reach our Dreamland. One Important thing is to be prepared and knowledgeable for the situation we would soon be in once we are there. Lets plan and guide each other on how to get started in Canada. How to Find jobs. How much time it would take. Which survival job can we get into at the earliest to pay our expenses. And alll such things.

My Suggestion from the all what i have heard and read:-
1. There are number of courses(Security, Cleaning, Cooking, Gardening etc) which range from a few days to months which can get you into basic survival jobs, after you get licenece for following jobs
2. There are number of other jobs which you can get as a matter of luck/coincidence/requirement such as Mcdonalds/Coffee Shops which do not require any course and you can get these if they have requirements
3. For all jobs you have to get SIN number which you can appy for at the airport itself or later at Service Canada office
4. You have to open a bank A/c which can be opened after you get SIN number
5. If you want to get into jobs of your field you have to do some courses(which you can do part time at weekends or full time if you have no hurry to get into jobs)
* Be confident and you would get whatever you want but dont hesitate and be reluctant to get into any job opportunity that comes your way.
If everyone shares his her knowledge and experience we would all be better prepared for the next phase of our lifes.

Good Luck
[
NICE ,THANKS HELPFUL FOR ME
GOOD LUCK