+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

yogita_mrawat

Sep 6, 2014
All,
My Graduation was from JSS, Noida which is affiliated to UP Technical University. Now gladly U.P Technical University is listed in the WES,
but my college JSS is not mentioned anywhere.

My question is:
Should I get the copies of marksheets attested from Registrar of University, then send them along with copy of Degree Certificate to WES?
or
Should I get the transcript from University in a sealed envelope, copy of Degree Certicate in another envelope, then put both of them in one bigger envelope and send to WES

I am so bloody confused on this ???. Please help.

Thank u so much

Yogita

Ankit_008

Aug 28, 2014
yogita_mrawat said:
All,
My Graduation was from JSS, Noida which is affiliated to UP Technical University. Now gladly U.P Technical University is listed in the WES,
but my college JSS is not mentioned anywhere.

My question is:
Should I get the copies of marksheets attested from Registrar of University, then send them along with copy of Degree Certificate to WES?
or
Should I get the transcript from University in a sealed envelope, copy of Degree Certicate in another envelope, then put both of them in one bigger envelope and send to WES

I am so bloody confused on this ???. Please help.

Thank u so much

Yogita
You can take transcripts from University in a sealed envelope and put this sealed envelope with copy of degree certificate + mark sheets in a big envelope and mail it across to WES.

namreddy

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Can some one create a watsapp group for our indian applicants.

tweetu

Jun 5, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
There r groups I m member of two....if u wanna be then message me back your no
I WL give it to the group admin....happy

mkhur

Sep 6, 2014
Hi everyone,
I am looking to apply under 4011 and have few queries
a) From which governing authority I have to asses my education qualification ( PhD pharmacology)
b) what all sort of documents should I have ?
c) Any reference to agent in india or it can be done by our own ?
d) Is it right time to apply or wait for Express Entry 2015 to open in January 2015 ?

Pls guide.

Thanks

vinaysandela

Sep 6, 2014
Hi
This is Vinay, and I am new to this forum. Need real assistance for FSW.
I am about to apply for FSW, Canada.
Looking at the posts here, Am i late for it?
I'l be filing my application in Oct'2014, as Im waiting for IELTS score and ECA report.

Thanks
Vinay

Rajesh_Muni

May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My total points are 66 hence decided to depend on spouse ielts score where she has to yet to write in oct.
My question is can i file the application meanwhile so that i can submit the ielts score when asked by CIC??

your help is much appreciated.

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi friends,

I fall under noc0911, new to this forum and planning to apply for fswp. Pls suggest me how to start process.

Yet to give ielts (planning to take in nov)
Documents verification process yet to start.

Pls some one can guide me .....I too wish to move in canada.

Thx u

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
this is not an option, you need to submit IELTs original alongwith the application.

Regards

Rajesh_Muni said:
Hi guys,

My total points are 66 hence decided to depend on spouse ielts score where she has to yet to write in oct.
My question is can i file the application meanwhile so that i can submit the ielts score when asked by CIC??

your help is much appreciated.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
some of the links are below, go through them and ask specific questions in the forum.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/skilled.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/

http://www.cic.gc.ca/englisH/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

for education credential evaluation

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

For IELTS

https://www.ieltsidpindia.com/

Meenag said:
Hi friends,

I fall under noc0911, new to this forum and planning to apply for fswp. Pls suggest me how to start process.

Yet to give ielts (planning to take in nov)
Documents verification process yet to start.

Pls some one can guide me .....I too wish to move in canada.

Thx u

rameshc11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Interview........
TLU : 28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-12-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hi ,

My wife is main applicant and NOC is 0112 (HR manager)

Just want to check for POF. What all docs are required under POF and can i club my funds with my wifes funds to meet the minimun funds requirement?? If yes , is there a NOC which would be required??

Would PPF savings work ??

Lastly , we are targeting 4 week of Sep (IELTS result due on 19th Sep)to apply. Hope that wont be too late??
Ramesh

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
POF

- savings ac
- FD
- Shares & Mutual funds
- PPF

You can have the money in applicant a/c or spouse a/c or joint a/c between spouse and applicant.

Cap should not be a problem I guess, but no one can predict accurately as CIC is still processing May 2014 files only. what will happen at the end of Sept 2014 (after 4 months), God only knows.

Regards,

rameshc11 said:
Hi ,

My wife is main applicant and NOC is 0112 (HR manager)

Just want to check for POF. What all docs are required under POF and can i club my funds with my wifes funds to meet the minimun funds requirement?? If yes , is there a NOC which would be required??

Would PPF savings work ??

Lastly , we are targeting 4 week of Sep (IELTS result due on 19th Sep)to apply. Hope that wont be too late??
Ramesh

matcan

Sep 7, 2014
hi,
I am a mechanical engineer.
I got a doubt about Work Experience calculation.
My Engineering course was from August 2006 till April 2010 but I got my degree certificate only on January 2012 since I had few back papers to clear
I am working full time from May 2010 so will my year of work experience be calculated from May 2010 till present of from January 2012????? :-[

jish7

Jan 7, 2014
Hi guys i am new to this group.

I had applied for FSW visa on 2013 September. I applied through the agency. This was the biggest mistake i have ever done in my life by applying through the agency. I got the File number on January 2014, and my file had reached Delhi office on February 1st 2014. on March first week they asked me for marriage photos and questionnaire. I had given it on that week itself. Now till now i have no reply from them. When ever i phone the agency they say i have to wait. They not at all even interested in picking up my call because they had took the fee in the first installment itself. They not giving me a proper reply. So i would like to get some tips from you guys brothers. Can I directly contact Delhi embassy? If then can you guys please tell me the email ID to contact them? hope to hear from you guys .
God bless

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
jish7 said:
Hi guys i am new to this group.

I had applied for FSW visa on 2013 September. I applied through the agency. This was the biggest mistake i have ever done in my life by applying through the agency. I got the File number on January 2014, and my file had reached Delhi office on February 1st 2014. on March first week they asked me for marriage photos and questionnaire. I had given it on that week itself. Now till now i have no reply from them. When ever i phone the agency they say i have to wait. They not at all even interested in picking up my call because they had took the fee in the first installment itself. They not giving me a proper reply. So i would like to get some tips from you guys brothers. Can I directly contact Delhi embassy? If then can you guys please tell me the email ID to contact them? hope to hear from you guys .
God bless
you can fill this form to withdraw representative

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp