NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
vinaysandela said:
Hi
This is Vinay, and I am new to this forum. Need real assistance for FSW.
I am about to apply for FSW, Canada.
Looking at the posts here, Am i late for it?
I'l be filing my application in Oct'2014, as Im waiting for IELTS score and ECA report.

Thanks
Vinay
hi Vinay,

welcome to the group,

the answer to your questions depends on the NOC which you belong to

There are hot NOCs like 2174, 1112 which is estimated to have reached cap .

jish7

Jan 7, 2014
Thanks for the reply brother. Actually I dont want to withdraw the representative because i had already paid the money for them. I want to get the email to contact delhi embassy so i can directly ask the status of my application. I am really happy to see such forums.Its helpful for people like me.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
jish7 said:
Thanks for the reply brother. Actually I dont want to withdraw the representative because i had already paid the money for them. I want to get the email to contact delhi embassy so i can directly ask the status of my application. I am really happy to see such forums.Its helpful for people like me.
There is case specific enquiry CSE for new delhi office

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx

jish7

Jan 7, 2014
Thank you so much. My application i s dragging. my medical request is pending for past 7 months. They had requested for marriage photos and questionnaire on march. so Its been 6 months i got a reply from them. People say if the embassy ask for an extra documents then they will keep the documents away for further verification. Is it true?

Rajesh_Muni

May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my eca report says Canadian equalance summary of bachelor degree four years.
How many points I will get if it is 22 then iam able to apply as my points or 45 now

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Hello,

I am writing IELTS on 2nd Oct ... and will get results by 10th-12th Oct....And will send my application the very next day of getting IELTS result. Now my questions is, should i send my app or wait for 2015 express netry ? Just wondering if my NOC 2173 has already or will hit the CAP by then ?? Someone please guide !!!

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
jish7 said:
Thank you so much. My application i s dragging. my medical request is pending for past 7 months. They had requested for marriage photos and questionnaire on march. so Its been 6 months i got a reply from them. People say if the embassy ask for an extra documents then they will keep the documents away for further verification. Is it true?
Not sure brother, Please follow up with CIC by using the case specific enquiry or calling CIC canada office

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Thank you so much Sandy!

Sandy2014 said:
Hi,
Following are the required documents for wes as per the website.
http:// www. wes.org/ca/required/index.asp
All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
They have not mentioned about the provisional, so i think it is fine to submit the other transcript documents for them.
* Regarding WES fee payment : in registration you select the payment mode as DD, then they will provide you the registration number, use that number while filling the wes form for applying to university. After getting the transcripts pay the amount by changing the mode of payment to Credit Card. i have followed the same process.
Otherwise you can pay the amount initially also which is the best option if you want to apply 100% sure.

* Wes evealution changes from time to time. in the month of may they used to provide the documents in 7 working days excluding the courier time. Now they have mentioned the eveluation time as 20 Working days.
So total it will take 30-35 days. So check this eveulatlion time when you are applying.
And better opt for the courier to get it delivered in 3-5 days with tracking.

*Regarding Data of Birth: as you have enfough time better try to get Date of Birth certificate, which is 100% safe.
In India everything is possible, just you need to find the way to obtain it. It took 15 days for me to get it.

Hope i have answered all your queries.
All The Best.

matcan

Sep 7, 2014
hi,
I am a mechanical engineer.
I got a doubt about Work Experience calculation.
My Engineering course was from August 2006 till April 2010 but I got my degree certificate only on January 2012 since I had few back papers to clear
I am working full time from May 2010 so will my year of work experience be calculated from May 2010 till present of from January 2012?Huh? Embarrassed

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Hello,

I am writing IELTS on 2nd Oct ... and will get results by 10th-12th Oct....And will send my application the very next day of getting IELTS result. Now my questions is, should i send my app or wait for 2015 express netry ? Just wondering if my NOC 2173 has already or will hit the CAP by then ?? Someone please guide !!!

visa_expat

Aug 29, 2014
Hi,
I am residing in Delhi, India. What is the process to get police verification for Canadian immigration application, if anyone has got it done from delhi?

Thanks

thimus

Jul 31, 2014
happy16 said:
not recommended to hire agent!! It'll increase your headaches!!

about caps no one can tell, but I guess 2174 would be gone by now, 2173 might be nearing cap, another couple of weeks probably!!

so if ECA & IELTS being received in coming week or two & app ready, then can try, else go for any other 217x NOC which might match your roles.

good luck!!
Hello Happy,

As per your comment 2174 looks to be over. I also checked you have applied also in 2174 in august. I also have a similar feeling of CAP being reached,

I have gone through an agency and about to send my application under 2173. I do not think i will be able to get under the cap.
What would be the next option that we have? You have any idea.

Thank You
Thimus

Rajgowda

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
happy16 said:
no one can tell you, though what I can tell you is that I am a 21st Aug applicant for the same NOC!! ;D

people here having been saying 2174 will fill off by June end itself, though my calculations say it will stay on till Aug end!! :D so chill & good luck!!

I hope you calculations are right mate ;-) !!!

Rajgowda

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
happy16 said:
Why October? Aug has just started, you can do it by end of Sep max!! Also, no harm in applying as if you see the Spreadsheet, no. of applications reaching cic has understandably decreased now, so you never know!! Also, you can go for 2173 as it's slightly less hot than 2174 and might be open by Sep end!!

Here's my calculation based on spreadsheet-

As on today, 613 worldwide qualified apps, divide by no. of work days so far, 613/71 = 8.6 ~ 9 on upper side apps per day

1000 / 9 = 111 work days, 111-71 = 40 more work days left for you to apply!! That's roughly around 30th September!! ;)

first thing to do is check latest date for ielts in your or any approachable city and second to apply and gather docs for wes in next 3-4 days!! hope for the best!!

Good calculations mate, but looking at recent update from CIC, When do you think the NOC cap 2174 will be filled completely??? I'm asking because my application reached them on 23rd july 2014 ... Will I be safe according to you or your calculations???