Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
dr.rohit said:
MY ECA IS FROM PROFESSIONAL BODY.... I AM APPLYING UNDER NOC 3112....IELTS ON 18TH OCT... LETS SEE...
Good luck!! Your NOC is as cold as Canada itself!! :D

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Brother,

In the checklist IMM5612E which are the steps applicable for me if im travelling alone?

If im travelling alone, then after one year can i take my wife and kid there without any struggle?

From where should i get the birth certificate? Will my 10th standard mark sheet will be accepted as birth proof?

happy16 said:
Yes bingo!!

UknoWho

Sep 4, 2014
Hello All,

I was deported from USA a year back, I did my masters there and worked for 3 yrs in USA and got my H1 stamping also in Canada.

I had to go to india the very next day after returning to USA. While I returned back from INDIA to USA at the port of entry they found my old resume with x+ yrs exp and deported me on fraud charges.

Now I am in India working since one year. I am planning to Apply for FSW programme.

Want to know if my USA travel history of deportation effect my Chances to get PR in Canada? or even entry to Canada.

Would really appreciate your time if you can share your views or facts.

Will there be an intense Security check on issues in different country also?

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi I am a software engineer with 6.5+ years of experience.

I am thinking of applying now and will probably do so under NOC 2173/2174. Do you think the cap will be full by now

Also is it worth to go via consultant (they are charging close to 80K with tax). Or file on our own. Any disadvantages of filing on our own. If our application is rejected, how much fees is lost?

Thanks in advance

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
UknoWho said:
Hello All,

I was deported from USA a year back, I did my masters there and worked for 3 yrs in USA and got my H1 stamping also in Canada.

I had to go to india the very next day after returning to USA. While I returned back from INDIA to USA at the port of entry they found my old resume with x+ yrs exp and deported me on fraud charges.

Now I am in India working since one year. I am planning to Apply for FSW programme.

Want to know if my USA travel history of deportation effect my Chances to get PR in Canada? or even entry to Canada.

Would really appreciate your time if you can share your views or facts.

Will there be an intense Security check on issues in different country also?
apply with positive mindset ....i hope that event does not impact your fsw application...

trust in yours self and God and apply ASAP

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
happy16 said:
you have to pay WES fees first as then only you'll get reference number which you have to mention on transcript request form, though as I told you that form doesn't seem mandatory so you can first get the transcripts from the University and later place the WES order.

For WES fee, you can opt for the basic courier (standard mail) as it'll save 85$ and since your IELTS date is still far, no issues if it takes sometime more by standard delivery.
actually i went to university first....got the pod number after one week....made the payment to wes and gave my details and pod number ......they confirm me about the receipt of document when i contacted them on email........

but can be done either first making the payment getting the reference number and making sure the university official will put it on the transcript which are to be sent....

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Brother,

In the checklist IMM5612E which are the steps applicable for me if im travelling alone?

If im travelling alone, then after one year can i take my wife and kid there without any struggle?

From where should i get the birth certificate? Will my 10th standard mark sheet will be accepted as birth proof?

Regards!
Rajesh
Hi bro, actually I filled it with both of us traveling together, so not very sure on this. Others can suggest.

Though I suppose there should not be any issue to bring them in later on. Only repeating some similar procedure of applying for them, that's it I guess.

For birth certificate, if you don't have one, you'll have to submit 10th certificate + an affidavit + non availability certificate from local municipal office. Both affidavit & certificate are easy to get.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
rubyracer said:
Hi I am a software engineer with 6.5+ years of experience.

I am thinking of applying now and will probably do so under NOC 2173/2174. Do you think the cap will be full by now

Also is it worth to go via consultant (they are charging close to 80K with tax). Or file on our own. Any disadvantages of filing on our own. If our application is rejected, how much fees is lost?

Thanks in advance
not recommended to hire agent!! It'll increase your headaches!!

about caps no one can tell, but I guess 2174 would be gone by now, 2173 might be nearing cap, another couple of weeks probably!!

so if ECA & IELTS being received in coming week or two & app ready, then can try, else go for any other 217x NOC which might match your roles.

good luck!!

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Thank you so much. Im any day greatful to you. Modern world people rarely think about others, but you do. Frankly speaking you have saved me from lots of money. I would have been in deeper financial trouble if I would have gone through consultancy. Good people are still alive.

Salute you Sir!

With Love,
Rajesh

happy16 said:
Hi bro, actually I filled it with both of us traveling together, so not very sure on this. Others can suggest.

Though I suppose there should not be any issue to bring them in later on. Only repeating some similar procedure of applying for them, that's it I guess.

For birth certificate, if you don't have one, you'll have to submit 10th certificate + an affidavit + non availability certificate from local municipal office. Both affidavit & certificate are easy to get.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Thank you so much. Im any day greatful to you. Modern world people rarely think about others, but you do. Frankly speaking you have saved me from lots of money. I would have been in deeper financial trouble if I would have gone through consultancy. Good people are still alive.

Salute you Sir!

With Love,
Rajesh
Gives me so much happiness, plus blessings & wishes from you all!!

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
happy16 said:
not recommended to hire agent!! It'll increase your headaches!!

about caps no one can tell, but I guess 2174 would be gone by now, 2173 might be nearing cap, another couple of weeks probably!!

so if ECA & IELTS being received in coming week or two & app ready, then can try, else go for any other 217x NOC which might match your roles.

good luck!!
Thanks happy for your response. Much appreciated.

How much time does it take to clear ECA. I mean processing + shipping time by WES.

Rajesh_Muni

May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lanmanwan said:
1. a. evaluation says equivalent to Canadian education standards, number of years and your UG counts... the report title says: Bachelor degree, number of years, major subject.. etc.

b. your hard copy will reach via couriered within in 7 to 15 days to your home address from the date of online status update.

2. a. if you don't have sufficient points, you spouse required to take ielt.
b. It is wise to send birth certificate of your spouse, as you are the principal applicants it wont be considered much important(not sure), or an affidavit from notary public is fine, they will provide guidelines for Birth certificate- alternatively you be can obtained from the internet if she was born in major cities of india type keyword birth certificate corporation of the city name and give the year and month - date of birth details will come with father and mother name,some time names will be not be mentioned...

3. pcc for England also required, if falls within 5 years and the duration of stay more than 6 months.

4. better to show marriage certificate documents

5. I guess you have credit card number : step 1: please download the cic payment form and enter your credit card number and card holder name from the credit card first page and 3 or 4 digit number code digit number...

6. Question not Clear...
answer A:check the cic website(keywords in google: Applications we will accept – Federal skilled workers) where they are updating the cap details for filled for 2173 and other noc s
answer B: type in Google for job duties of noc 2173, i guess you have resume, copy the key job duties and roles and responsibility and customized and pass it to your reporting manager and get a signed letter from your company letter head.

Please go through cic website and download the forms and guidelines and checklist and also read the forum details from canadavisa, most of your question have been answered earlier... and type in the search column and post your question in Google text box, you will get the answers... paste and save it in a notepad the links and answers for future reference.. all the best..
Hi Thanks very much.
i have received my wes report today and which say Candian equivalence summary(it consist of my b-tech details) and there is no update about my diploma.Any problems will occurs??May i know how many points i get??

Regarding roles and responsibilities i read that the mails from my senior member of team is enough saying that the company will be unable to provide the same??

another question is i have taken bank statement on 23/07/2014 it self hoping that i can file the application in august.do i need to take the latest one now ??

iam planning to file my application on Monday your help is appreciated.

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Bro,
My University says they can provide the only the degree certificate and all year mark sheets. Provisional Certificate they cannot provide for time being it seems.

Is it okay, if i send my all years mark sheet and my degree certificate?

Please confirm.

happy16 said:
Gives me so much happiness, plus blessings & wishes from you all!!

Sandy2014

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAGA_BHRI said:
Bro,
My University says they can provide the only the degree certificate and all year mark sheets. Provisional Certificate they cannot provide for time being it seems.

Is it okay, if i send my all years mark sheet and my degree certificate?

Please confirm.
Hi,
Following are the required documents for wes as per the website.
http:// www. wes.org/ca/required/index.asp
All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
They have not mentioned about the provisional, so i think it is fine to submit the other transcript documents for them.
* Regarding WES fee payment : in registration you select the payment mode as DD, then they will provide you the registration number, use that number while filling the wes form for applying to university. After getting the transcripts pay the amount by changing the mode of payment to Credit Card. i have followed the same process.
Otherwise you can pay the amount initially also which is the best option if you want to apply 100% sure.

* Wes evealution changes from time to time. in the month of may they used to provide the documents in 7 working days excluding the courier time. Now they have mentioned the eveluation time as 20 Working days.
So total it will take 30-35 days. So check this eveulatlion time when you are applying.
And better opt for the courier to get it delivered in 3-5 days with tracking.

*Regarding Data of Birth: as you have enfough time better try to get Date of Birth certificate, which is 100% safe.
In India everything is possible, just you need to find the way to obtain it. It took 15 days for me to get it.

Hope i have answered all your queries.
All The Best.