New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
kapoor.anand85 said:
Hello Everyone

I am about to file my application for NOC 2173. I have decided to apply on my own but there are few questions in my mind which are forcing me to take help from any consultant in Delhi. I have a score of 66 and getting a score 5 for proof of relation.

1. For proof of relation I am showing grandparent or aunt of my spouse. But unfortunately the name of my mother in law is different in her DOB certificate and in my Spouse' DOB document. What can be done to prove that both names are of same person.

2. Name of the grandparent in his document is different from my mother in law DOB certificate. What could be done in this case.

3. For work experience my previous company is not providing me any customized document. They gave me just the experience letter and the releiving letter. What would be its impact on my application.

4. All the documents needs to be certified from any megistrate or notary or judge etc.. or self attestation will work ?

5. In the documents My spouse and myself doesn't have birth certificate, but we both have DOB certificate. How can we tackle this ?

Thanks in advance
I don't have experience in the Proof of relation query, suggest you to post your query on below thread & you'll get reply from someone for sure-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.65865.html

3. are they refusing to provide letter with job duties? Without job duties mentioned your app will be rejected!! try & get it from them in written (email etc) that they can not provide reference letter with job duties, along with that you'll have to arrange a letter from your ex-manager or senior colleagues (still working in that company) on plain paper wherein he'll describe your job duties and employment details, make sure his contact details are clealry mentioned in the letter and it has to be attested... additionally you'll have to prepare an affidavit as well, see formats in below link-

http://www.fsw2014.info/reference-letter-problems/

4. no attestation required, plain copies, unless until mentioned, keep a check through the document checklist and you'll be fine..

5. you can provide 10th class certificate along with that, and an affidavit along with non availability certificate from Municipal office

Good luck!!

Aug 26, 2014
happy16 said:
132 is only up till 14th May applicants, that too not all of them. So till today, as per forum Spreadsheet, estimated 795 apps have reached CIC for this NOC.
I just saw the spreadsheet and filtered on 2171 category in the FSW2014 Applicants sheet. I noticed only 232 applications for 2171 NOC. I am sorry to bother. If you could pls elaborate. Just want to be sure before I apply for FSW 2014. Thanks buddy.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
aca.ashishgupta said:
I just saw the spreadsheet and filtered on 2171 category in the FSW2014 Applicants sheet. I noticed only 232 applications for 2171 NOC. I am sorry to bother. If you could pls elaborate. Just want to be sure before I apply for FSW 2014. Thanks buddy.
No issues, There are lots & lots of tabs on the SS, check out the others as well!! ;D

Go to the Apps by NOC Cap estimates tab, 232 is only the applicants who have recorded entries in the SS, this tab gives estimate on the probable number of Total worldwide app nos.

Plus, you can never be like sure sure!! :p

So go ahead & apply, take your chance, 2 months I have said as per current trend, I'll not be surprised if it stays on for longer!!

Good luck!!

Mayur553

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I applied last week for NOC 1112... i know i am too late... but is there any chances?? :):)

Also, if my application is rejected due to cap limit reached... will CIC send my application back and would they also tell me if my application is incomplete with regards to any documents missing??

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Thank you so much once again (Happy 16). I dont know how to thank you for all your help. All your information is really so helpful. I thank God for sending you to help me. I will always include you in my prayers.

Thanks Bro. As you suggested i will go ahead and contact the IDP. Hope all goes well.

Faithfully,
Rajesh

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Thank you so much once again (Happy 16). I dont know how to thank you for all your help. All your information is really so helpful. I thank God for sending you to help me. I will always include you in my prayers.

Thanks Bro. As you suggested i will go ahead and contact the IDP. Hope all goes well.

Faithfully,
Rajesh
I am glad I could be of help bro!! & surely it will all go well!! So happy you think for me like that!! God bless you & good luck!! :-*

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
All slots for IELTS in Sep and Oct is closed. The next available slot is Nov 1st. Can i and my spouse still go ahead and enroll for the IELTS?

Or shall i wait for Express Entry 2015. Do i hold good chance in Express Entry 2015 if i miss the current FSW method?

Sincerely,
Rajesh

happy16 said:
I am glad I could be of help bro!! & surely it will all go well!! So happy you think for me like that!! God bless you & good luck!! :-*

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
All slots for IELTS in Sep and Oct is closed. The next available slot is Nov 1st. Can i and my spouse still go ahead and enroll for the IELTS?

Or shall i wait for Express Entry 2015. Do i hold good chance in Express Entry 2015 if i miss the current FSW method?

Sincerely,
Rajesh
18 Oct is available for few places like Hyderabad & Chennai (Update - Wow, even 20 Sep available for Calcutta on Britishcouncil), even I had gone out of my city to give my IELTS test. Moreover, like I posted above, my take on 2171 is that it'll 'Easily' hold up for 2 months & I won't be surprised if it lives for longer as now no. of applicants is very less compared to what the average has been till sometime back.

If I were you, I'll still take my chances, infact I have, since I have applied for 2174 which most of the people here say has filled up by end of June, & my app date is 21st August!! So you get the idea, not giving up so easily, if one doesn't try how will it happen, if one does try, it might & it might not!! That's how things have been n life so far, haven't they!! One's gotta try & try hard!!

I'll suggest you apply even if taking test on 1st Nov, though do get little out of comfort zone & try for any location of 18 Oct itself!! :)

In any case, IELTS test will in all probabilities still be required for Express Entry & the fees you're sending right now (DD you'll include for CIC) will be refunded if Cap is full, so no financial hit I see here!! So take your chance here else apply again in Express Entry, I am hoping you won't have to!! ;)

Good luck!! Go for it!!

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Thanks once again. I make sure I and my spouse complete the IELTS at the earlist slot.

I take up the test any where in the country. Thing is my wife just delivered a baby (Scissor ion) in mid July. My baby just one month old. Its bit tough for us to travel this time. We are planning to take up Nov 1st test in Bangalore.

Parallely can i also apply for ECA?

The exam for IELTS is under general category and not academic. Hope im right. Correct me if im wrong.

Sincerely,
Rajesh

happy16 said:
18 Oct is available for few places like Hyderabad & Chennai (Update - Wow, even 20 Sep available for Calcutta on Britishcouncil), even I had gone out of my city to give my IELTS test. Moreover, like I posted above, my take on 2171 is that it'll 'Easily' hold up for 2 months & I won't be surprised if it lives for longer as now no. of applicants is very less compared to what the average has been till sometime back.

If I were you, I'll still take my chances, infact I have, since I have applied for 2174 which most of the people here say has filled up by end of June, & my app date is 21st August!! So you get the idea, not giving up so easily, if one doesn't try how will it happen, if one does try, it might & it might not!! That's how things have been n life so far, haven't they!! One's gotta try & try hard!!

I'll suggest you apply even if taking test on 1st Nov, though do get little out of comfort zone & try for any location of 18 Oct itself!! :)

In any case, IELTS test will in all probabilities still be required for Express Entry & the fees you're sending right now (DD you'll include for CIC) will be refunded if Cap is full, so no financial hit I see here!! So take your chance here else apply again in Express Entry, I am hoping you won't have to!! ;)

Good luck!! Go for it!!

Deepesh roy

Aug 3, 2013
Hello All,

I am little worried about my Application file. I have sent my file on 8th July'14, but still have not received any reply or notification from CIC.
Do anyone know how long does it take to get reply from Canadian Embassy?

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
Deepesh roy said:
Hello All,

I am little worried about my Application file. I have sent my file on 8th July'14, but still have not received any reply or notification from CIC.
Do anyone know how long does it take to get reply from Canadian Embassy?
it will take time.....mine is 30th june

cic is still processing 21st may applicants

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
Hey guys my package received by cic on 30th june under NOC 0911

as I got to know job duties are must on experience letters..
I have mentioned few

Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
Responsible for the day to day process of manufacturing.
Alters operation schedules to meet customer demands.
Define manufacturing process, including layout, concepts and statistical measures.

are they fine enough???
anyone who can confirm it??

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Thanks once again. I make sure I and my spouse complete the IELTS at the earlist slot.

I take up the test any where in the country. Thing is my wife just delivered a baby (Scissor ion) in mid July. My baby just one month old. Its bit tough for us to travel this time. We are planning to take up Nov 1st test in Bangalore.

Parallely can i also apply for ECA?

The exam for IELTS is under general category and not academic. Hope im right. Correct me if im wrong.

Sincerely,
Rajesh
Oh wow!! God bless the little one!! Congrats guys!!

Yes apply for ECA right away!!

General category for FSW.

Also, if you are primary applicant and alone can travel (if have parents at home to take care of wife & baby) then take an earlier date as you can easily try to get 19 alone itself, then you can apply earlier without her IELTS result!!

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
veteran said:
Hey guys my package received by cic on 30th june under NOC 0911

as I got to know job duties are must on experience letters..
I have mentioned few

Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
Responsible for the day to day process of manufacturing.
Alters operation schedules to meet customer demands.
Define manufacturing process, including layout, concepts and statistical measures.

are they fine enough???
anyone who can confirm it??
Hi,

You can match from duties in below link, they should match atleast around 70%

http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=0911&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

Good luck!!