+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

Rajesh_Muni

May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I do have few question before filing the application under 2173 Noc.Hope I get a quick reply from any of you.
1.my wes report says canadia equalence summary which consist of my btech.does it mean iam eligible to apply??how many days it will take to receive the hard copy if I can see the report online from 2 sep??
2.my wife is a dependent do she requires to write Ielts??also she requires any birth certificate as well while filing the application??initially iam planning to travel alone however I will refer my wife will also be travelling me in app.
3.when is the Pcc needed exactly as I need to get one from uk as well.
4.do I need to show marraige certificate though the spouse name is mentioned in passport??
5.i see that we can pay through credit card,anyone can help me on this regards.
6.general asking question how to check the current noc for 2173

The replies will help me a lot to file the application.thanks every one.

lanmanwan

Jun 25, 2014
1. a. evaluation says equivalent to Canadian education standards, number of years and your UG counts... the report title says: Bachelor degree, number of years, major subject.. etc.

b. your hard copy will reach via couriered within in 7 to 15 days to your home address from the date of online status update.

2. a. if you don't have sufficient points, you spouse required to take ielt.
b. It is wise to send birth certificate of your spouse, as you are the principal applicants it wont be considered much important(not sure), or an affidavit from notary public is fine, they will provide guidelines for Birth certificate- alternatively you be can obtained from the internet if she was born in major cities of india type keyword birth certificate corporation of the city name and give the year and month - date of birth details will come with father and mother name,some time names will be not be mentioned...

3. pcc for England also required, if falls within 5 years and the duration of stay more than 6 months.

4. better to show marriage certificate documents

5. I guess you have credit card number : step 1: please download the cic payment form and enter your credit card number and card holder name from the credit card first page and 3 or 4 digit number code digit number...

6. Question not Clear...
answer A:check the cic website(keywords in google: Applications we will accept – Federal skilled workers) where they are updating the cap details for filled for 2173 and other noc s
answer B: type in Google for job duties of noc 2173, i guess you have resume, copy the key job duties and roles and responsibility and customized and pass it to your reporting manager and get a signed letter from your company letter head.

Please go through cic website and download the forms and guidelines and checklist and also read the forum details from canadavisa, most of your question have been answered earlier... and type in the search column and post your question in Google text box, you will get the answers... paste and save it in a notepad the links and answers for future reference.. all the best..

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Rajesh_Muni said:
Hi guys,

I do have few question before filing the application under 2173 Noc.Hope I get a quick reply from any of you.
1.my wes report says canadia equalence summary which consist of my btech.does it mean iam eligible to apply??how many days it will take to receive the hard copy if I can see the report online from 2 sep??

receipt of hard copy depends on delivery method! If courier option opted then anywhere between 3 to 7 days, otherwise standard mail will be longer... anyways, you can track the courier from your WES account, tracking number/link is available within 24 hrs from change in status, so by tomorrow/tonight

2.my wife is a dependent do she requires to write Ielts??also she requires any birth certificate as well while filing the application??initially iam planning to travel alone however I will refer my wife will also be travelling me in app.

IELTS not mandatory, if you want additional 5 points then she can give... yes include the birth certificate, if not available then 10th class certificate & affidavit along with non availability from Municipal office

3.when is the Pcc needed exactly as I need to get one from uk as well.

not mandatory to include PCC with initial application, so you'll have enough time as processing of app usually takes around 3 months

4.do I need to show marraige certificate though the spouse name is mentioned in passport??

yes

5.i see that we can pay through credit card,anyone can help me on this regards.

definitely not recommended, multiple cases reported wherein CC got lost, or CC company sent a new card after application filed, don't take risk... send DD, it's safest!!

6.general asking question how to check the current noc for 2173
study the spreadsheet (link below in signature)

The replies will help me a lot to file the application.thanks every one.

ashu12

Sep 3, 2014
Hi All,

New to this group :)
Starting of the process to apply for Canada Immigration FSW. And here are the details about me,

Working as a system engineer in the IT industry for about 4.7 years now and passed out from B.tech in the year 2009.
I would need IELTS and spouse's score to make it to 67 points.

My query is - Is the CAP still okay for NOC2171 for my job profile ? Or do I belong to a different Skill set. I am sure I dont belong to the Database engineer 2172.

My day to day roles in my company

1. Maintain and support client applications
2. Install applications and upgrade the Linux/AIX servers used by clients
3. Work on requests like user creations and other requests
4. Maintain good server health and make sure the servers are up and running all the time
5. Working on Linux,Unix and scripting.

So I am worried If I fall in 2171 or any other.Please advice.
And also my IELTS is scheduled for Oct 18th . Do I still stand a chance to apply with the existing rules or will the new rule pitch in by Jan 2015?

Thanks in advance....

tweetu

Jun 5, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
helo seniors plz helpme out from this
five years ago I worked in a mnc for one year and

i misplaced the appointment letter ...its long time so nobody in that office known to me now...i could not get reference letter on early bases...idont have salary slips coz that we can get on official id only that got block at the time of resigning...
i cheked my personal mail inbox and all i got some mails related to that...these r send by me but neither any recieved .....
i m posting one of them....and the question is can this be used as proof .....to cover my one year gap in 7 years experience ???
plz advise .....
Dear Suresh,

Please fin below the BSLI Dream Plan illustrations as required by you.

(See attached file: MrRajatMalhotra283DreamPlan.pdf)

For any other information or assistance, please feel free to write to us at
insuranceguru@birlasunlife.com.

You may also contact us on +91 11 2237 4878 or 22376124 anytime between 10
am and 6 pm for any assistance/information.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and Regards

Insurance Guru

Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Ltd.

email : insuranceguru@birlasunlife.com
Telephone: 011-22374878
Fax : +91 11 2237 6124

Disclaimer
This information is classified as "Confidential". Once you receive this
document you need to follow the requirements for such information regards
its distribution, usage, storage and transmission. Please contact the
person responsible from Alternate Channels incase you want to do anything
not listed in the "Information Classification Policy of BSLI". In case you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and inform the
sender.

----- Forwarded by InsuranceGuru/Insc on 09/24/2008 02:23 PM -----

"*****"
To

09/24/2008 01:41 cc
PM
Subject
Re :BSLI Dream Plan illustration

Rajgowda

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi seniors,

I too have a question for you all, It may seem a silly question though.
I have applied under 2174 and my application reached on 23rd of July 2014 and my concern is will I be within the cap status or was it too late?

Thanks,
Raj

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Dear Brother,
I have applied for IELTS (Nov 1st slot).

I have difficulty in gathering documents for ECA. Please let me know what and all documents required for ECA. I read the info in WES, but still not 100% sure of what documents is required.

Is following documents of photocopy with self attestation sufficient?

1. 10th standard mark sheet
2. 12th standard mark sheet
3. Degree certificate and mark sheets

Regards!
Rajesh

happy16 said:
Oh wow!! God bless the little one!! Congrats guys!!

Yes apply for ECA right away!!

General category for FSW.

Also, if you are primary applicant and alone can travel (if have parents at home to take care of wife & baby) then take an earlier date as you can easily try to get 19 alone itself, then you can apply earlier without her IELTS result!!

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Dear Brother,
I have applied for IELTS (Nov 1st slot).

I have difficulty in gathering documents for ECA. Please let me know what and all documents required for ECA. I read the info in WES, but still not 100% sure of what documents is required.

Is following documents of photocopy with self attestation sufficient?

1. 10th standard mark sheet
2. 12th standard mark sheet
3. Degree certificate and mark sheets

Regards!
Rajesh
No

no need to send 10th & 12th documents,

you have to make a request to your degree university to provide transcripts (this is a letter from University providing credentials regarding your education and all years marks) in a sealed stamped envelope!! They might charge a nominal fee for this. Also take copy of your Degree and all year marksheet which you can give to University for tracking your details easily and also ask to attest (by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office) & include in the envelope, though the transcripts alone will also do.

If University doesn't give Transcripts, you can ask them to attest (by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office) your All years marksheets and provide the same in a sealed stamped envelope. you have to take the WES request form with the order reference number mentioned on it & ask your university to include that as well in the envelope, though without this request form also many including I have received my report.

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

when you send the documents to WES, you have to include that envelope along with a normal copy of the degree for same course and WES receipt print out, write reference number on the envelope.

if you have multiple post secondary studies, send transcript/sealed-envelope for all degrees!! (both bachelor and masters etc)

Where to Send Documents
By postal mail or courier delivery
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Rajgowda said:
Hi seniors,

I too have a question for you all, It may seem a silly question though.
I have applied under 2174 and my application reached on 23rd of July 2014 and my concern is will I be within the cap status or was it too late?

Thanks,
Raj
no one can tell you, though what I can tell you is that I am a 21st Aug applicant for the same NOC!! ;D

people here having been saying 2174 will fill off by June end itself, though my calculations say it will stay on till Aug end!! :D so chill & good luck!!

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Brother,

Shall i pay the WES fees first or shall i approach the university first. To get the required document from University it will take 2 or 3 business day.

So it will take near 10/09/2014.

Whats the total fees for WES ECA? its only 180$ or 180$+10$+85$?

Regards!
Rajesh

happy16 said:
No

no need to send 10th & 12th documents,

you have to make a request to your degree university to provide transcripts (this is a letter from University providing credentials regarding your education and all years marks) in a sealed stamped envelope!! They might charge a nominal fee for this. Also take copy of your Degree and all year marksheet which you can give to University for tracking your details easily and also ask to attest (by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office) & include in the envelope, though the transcripts alone will also do.

If University doesn't give Transcripts, you can ask them to attest (by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office) your All years marksheets and provide the same in a sealed stamped envelope. you have to take the WES request form with the order reference number mentioned on it & ask your university to include that as well in the envelope, though without this request form also many including I have received my report.

when you send the documents to WES, you have to include that envelope along with a normal copy of the degree for same course and WES receipt print out, write reference number on the envelope.

if you have multiple post secondary studies, send transcript/sealed-envelope for all degrees!! (both bachelor and masters etc)

Where to Send Documents
By postal mail or courier delivery
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Brother,

Shall i pay the WES fees first or shall i approach the university first. To get the required document from University it will take 2 or 3 business day.

So it will take near 10/09/2014.

Whats the total fees for WES ECA? its only 180$ or 180$+10$+85$?

Regards!
Rajesh
you have to pay WES fees first as then only you'll get reference number which you have to mention on transcript request form, though as I told you that form doesn't seem mandatory so you can first get the transcripts from the University and later place the WES order.

For WES fee, you can opt for the basic courier (standard mail) as it'll save 85$ and since your IELTS date is still far, no issues if it takes sometime more by standard delivery.

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Bro im appying now for ECA.

I have done my Bsc Comp Science. Thats my only degree.

So in WES application i need to enter only one degree for credential assessment. Institution type is "Higher Education"

Please confirm.

Sorry to bother you more.

Rajesh

happy16 said:
you have to pay WES fees first as then only you'll get reference number which you have to mention on transcript request form, though as I told you that form doesn't seem mandatory so you can first get the transcripts from the University and later place the WES order.

For WES fee, you can opt for the basic courier (standard mail) as it'll save 85$ and since your IELTS date is still far, no issues if it takes sometime more by standard delivery.

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MY ECA IS FROM PROFESSIONAL BODY.... I AM APPLYING UNDER NOC 3112....IELTS ON 18TH OCT... LETS SEE...