New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Dear Brothers,
Right now i have 48 points without IELTS. I can score rest 19 points easily by writing IELTS (myself and my spouse).

If i start my process now. Do i have enough time to complete my IELTS and apply.

All the consultancies are charging really high fees. Please let me know all steps to file the paper myself.

I have struggled a lot in life being a stammerer from child hood. At last after so many years of speech practice and analysis i came to know that i stammer more in English and less in my local language. I have been searching for a place where all people around me speak only English. At last based on my eligibility i have picked Canada. Hope its not too late to apply. Sorry for boring you on narrating my story.

I got lot to prove, offer and service. Please help me out with this FSW.

Regards!
Rajesh
This is quite inspiring!! I wish you good luck!!

Bro, first of all you need to decide your NOC, after that only we can suggest if you are late to apply or still have plenty of time. NOC is the job code assigned by Canadian agencies for the work you do, so if you are a Computer programmer, then your job code is 2174 & like wise.. you can read about it online and figure out your job cod to begin with

Also, suggest you to go through the below links in detail and also the checklist 5612E (download link available in below link page itself) which shall clear most of the details for you..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#factors

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

No need to hire a consultant, you'll face more headaches if you hire one!! First read & try to search for any doubts you have and then post your queries here & people shall reply... good luck!!

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your reply. Im looking for 2171 (Information Systems Analyst). I and my wife yet to take up IELTS. Also im yet to apply for ECA.

Do i still have time to proceed? Even if i apply now will my PR be approved?

Please help me out.

Regards!
Rajesh

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Thank you so much for your reply. Im looking for 2171 (Information Systems Analyst). I and my wife yet to take up IELTS. Also im yet to apply for ECA.

Do i still have time to proceed? Even if i apply now will my PR be approved?

Please help me out.

Regards!
Rajesh
though no one can be sure on NOC deadlines, I feel 2171 shall hold another 2 months!! So you can still make it easily... suggest you to speed up though!! your first step is to book the nearest date for IELTS, look for dates in other cities as well that you can travel to!! & then to apply for WES without any delay!!

Once above 2 things are done (IELTS booked and WES is applied and documents sent to WES) then you can start to gather other documents as per the document checklist!!

also calculate your points & see how much points you will need to score from IELTS, you can share your calculation here for us to validate!! good luck!!

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd: 08.21.2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12.12.2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 2nd line update: 03.10.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04.08.2015 3rd line update: 04.15.2015
Interview........
Waived DM on ECAS: 05.14.2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
shrinivas1980 said:
Dear FSW 2014 India applicants,

Let us join here (irrespective of our NOC) and update the status of our applications. Let us connect and assist in solving our queries.

All the best! :)
dear admin
there are lots of candidate applying thru NDVO...
but this topic seems not so active.... :p :p
forcefully have to check out another topic for discussion
hope u will not mind

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
Dear all,

can anybody tell me that waht happen if i submitted the file with old form for f s w p .i mail my docs from india on 12/08/2014 recived by mr dan on 18/08/2014 .morever i have one more problem my agent forget to send 5620 payment form in my file it was a spouse case d d of 1250 cad is sent .what are the option now .should i need to send new filled froms and 5620 and cover letter by mail or e mail .they will accept it or not .

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
Hii all,

Do we need to notorise all the documents which are to be send along with the application.

Thanks and Best Regards.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
ahmedmud said:
Hii all,

Do we need to notorise all the documents which are to be send along with the application.

Thanks and Best Regards.
No, just go through the doc checklist carefully you'll get it. Good luck!!

khannabharat

Sep 1, 2014
Hi Seniors,
I need some bit of advice from you.I am applying under NOC 2173 and have all documents ready except for proof of funds for which i have doubt that whether PF and PPF (SBP) can be shown as settlement funds or not.I have gone through lot of threads in this forum and little confused as some people saying it is not acceptable and some say it is.I have around 2+ lakhs in both of these accounts and my PF is maintained by private employee trust.

Thanks in advance
Bharat

Aug 26, 2014
happy16 said:
though no one can be sure on NOC deadlines, I feel 2171 shall hold another 2 months!! So you can still make it easily... suggest you to speed up though!! your first step is to book the nearest date for IELTS, look for dates in other cities as well that you can travel to!! & then to apply for WES without any delay!!

Once above 2 things are done (IELTS booked and WES is applied and documents sent to WES) then you can start to gather other documents as per the document checklist!!

also calculate your points & see how much points you will need to score from IELTS, you can share your calculation here for us to validate!! good luck!!
Why do you think there are only 2 months left for this NOC? I understand only 132 applications have been filled uptil now.

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Thank you so much brother (Happy16). You are always there to help.

One more little worry. As you aware im a stammerer from my childhood. I have improved my communication lot and keep improving. I have improved to a extent, where i can make people understand with my English but with stutter.

Will the IELTS examiner consider this has a drawback?

I have no worries or pain when people hurt me when i stammer. My current worry is the money im going to spend for the entire process dont want to be get wasted.

With no background and full of financial burden around me im leading my life.

Can someone put you thoughts on this?

Faithfully,
Rajesh

Sep 1, 2014
Hello Everyone

I am about to file my application for NOC 2173. I have decided to apply on my own but there are few questions in my mind which are forcing me to take help from any consultant in Delhi. I have a score of 66 and getting a score 5 for proof of relation.

1. For proof of relation I am showing grandparent or aunt of my spouse. But unfortunately the name of my mother in law is different in her DOB certificate and in my Spouse' DOB document. What can be done to prove that both names are of same person.

2. Name of the grandparent in his document is different from my mother in law DOB certificate. What could be done in this case.

3. For work experience my previous company is not providing me any customized document. They gave me just the experience letter and the releiving letter. What would be its impact on my application.

4. All the documents needs to be certified from any megistrate or notary or judge etc.. or self attestation will work ?

5. In the documents My spouse and myself doesn't have birth certificate, but we both have DOB certificate. How can we tackle this ?

Thanks in advance

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
RAGA_BHRI said:
Thank you so much brother (Happy16). You are always there to help.

One more little worry. As you aware im a stammerer from my childhood. I have improved my communication lot and keep improving. I have improved to a extent, where i can make people understand with my English but with stutter.

Will the IELTS examiner consider this has a drawback?

I have no worries or pain when people hurt me when i stammer. My current worry is the money im going to spend for the entire process dont want to be get wasted.

With no background and full of financial burden around me im leading my life.

Can someone put you thoughts on this?

Faithfully,
Rajesh
Bro I understand what you say. I would say it will not be a problem. I suggest you tell the examiner before the test begins about the same (don't sound like you are wanting a favor obviously but just to inform so that they don't take it off guard). In speaking they test how well you an speak in English language, how you do sentence formation, your vocabulary, even though they observe the fluency as well, I guess if except the shuttering, you maintain the flow of the sentences you should fair through, Yes the time given normally might be increased for you (like in task 2 one is expected to speak for 2 minutes and examiner indicates you to stop or keep carrying on as per that, so you might need to speak for say 3 min).

I also suggest you call up & ask IDP (or BC, agency who's test you're taking) customer care & inquire about it. I am quite hoping they'll also tell you it won't be an issue, so once you've booked the test date drop them an email and write about your conversation with the Customer care and ask them that pls inform any other thing to consider with this regards, just to kind of put it on record.

Also check out below link from Cambridge forums -

https://www.teachers.cambridgeesol.org/ts/forums?q=/posts/list/42002.page

Good luck!!

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
aca.ashishgupta said:
Why do you think there are only 2 months left for this NOC? I understand only 132 applications have been filled uptil now.
132 is only up till 14th May applicants, that too not all of them. So till today, as per forum Spreadsheet, estimated 795 apps have reached CIC for this NOC.