+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy16 said:
I also have query regarding POF. Can we show SBI PPF Account balance as POF?

Asking because it's not exactly available balance, as PPF has some criteria for amount you can withdraw like 50% of balance 3 years back etc

Thanks for your reply!!

@happy16- I applied thru consultancy n thy did nt let me use PPF as POF but thn at the same time I hv read in other forums tht ppl hv used PPF n received their PER.
It looks safe. So pls go ahead. These consultant provide wrong info a lot of tym

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Currently they are processing applications received on 13 May 2014.

It may take anywhere between 2 - 4 months for review of your application.

Regards,

james_in_007 said:
Hi i sent my application FSW and it was delivered at Nov Scotia Centre on 31st July'14. when do u think they will charge my credit card and accept application.
when will i know if they have accepted my application.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Regarding POF, if your current balance meets the money required, get the balance certificate from bank and submit.

Your application wont be rejected, however you may be asked for additional statements by VO later.

Home wont come under settlement fund. It will come under assets.

Regards

itsmerags said:
Hi friends,

I cleared my IELTS , ECA is in process and rest of the documents are in place but only problems is POF. So, I don't have any savings till date in my bank A/c. I have to dilute my shares and insurances and then deposit them in bank a/c so the time span wont fulfill the 3months time.
my question is does this works or chance of refusal and moreover I have Home on my name which I purchase in 2007 with Home loan so can I show that?
I have Employee provident fund of around 6 lakhs but not in standard format just annual slips.

Seniors Members please suggest what to do.

Kind Attn: SHrinivas

thanks in advance.

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Thank you so much all for prompt replys....................

johnson.i2000 said:
Regarding POF, if your current balance meets the money required, get the balance certificate from bank and submit.

Your application wont be rejected, however you may be asked for additional statements by VO later.

Home wont come under settlement fund. It will come under assets.

Regards

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear itsmerags,

You can request your Organization to handover you the Employee PF slip. It should work I guess. 6 lakh rupees would be a great POF to show. No, unfortunately, you can not show any sort of property e.g. hope, farm-land as POF. Moreover, PF in any bank will also not be supported by CIC. However, if you have FD in any bank it will do your purpose. All the best.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear James,

If your application is perfect/complete and if you have provided all the documents e.g. IELTS, POF, ECA, Job Experience, which will yield you at least 67 points; you should expect you CC to be charged in approx 30-60 days (the time span varies application-to-application, your NOC cap). I have seen few people very lucky as their CC/DD was charged in mere 10 days. So, keep your fingers crossed and expect the best to happen. All the best.

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
hi friends
my file was received on 12th june.
my account was axis bank. axis bank has tie up with JP Morgan Chase Bank Canada.
as per RBI rule, DD and checks are valid only for 3 months issued by any indian bank!!
now the Question is CIO is taking about 4 months to charge ur CC or DD....but at that time My DD will be in-valid!!

one of the forum member is saying that Indian DD is valid for 6 months, no matter what Bank people is saying!!

what do u say....kindly reply....

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bunny, I had requested ICICI bank to give me a DD which will be valid for 6 months. The did which I got had no validity.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
@sm9, thanks for the clarification!!

bunny even I've made DD thro ICICI

rule is, if there is no validity given on an international DD, it's valid for 6 months

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy16 said:
@ sm9, thanks for the clarification!!

bunny even I've made DD thro ICICI

rule is, if there is no validity given on an international DD, it's valid for 6 months
Yes icici dd are valid fr 6 mnths

msrajan3297

Aug 7, 2014
My dear fellow aspirants,
I have some quiries regarding my application.
I applied for Canadian PR through FSW during the year 2013.
However my application was rejected stating that i didn't make it with the cap of 300. ( i received a UCI no along with the rejected material.)
This year (2014), I have reapplied under the same category (2132 - Mechanical engg) and the document was sent by DHL on 11-Jun-2014, which was received by CIO on 16-jun-2014. my queries are as below.
1) I have been sending mails to "CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca' for the past two weeks with no reply. What could be the problem?
2) can i log in to ECAS using the last year's UCI no? will the uci No change for me from last year to this year?
Thanks & Regards,
Nagarajan

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msrajan3297 said:
My dear fellow aspirants,
I have some quiries regarding my application.
I applied for Canadian PR through FSW during the year 2013.
However my application was rejected stating that i didn't make it with the cap of 300. ( i received a UCI no along with the rejected material.)
This year (2014), I have reapplied under the same category (2132 - Mechanical engg) and the document was sent by DHL on 11-Jun-2014, which was received by CIO on 16-jun-2014. my queries are as below.
1) I have been sending mails to "CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca' for the past two weeks with no reply. What could be the problem?
2) can i log in to ECAS using the last year's UCI no? will the uci No change for me from last year to this year?
Thanks & Regards,
Nagarajan

Yes Nagarajan, you can login using last year UCI number. Do not send mails to CIC as your application is sent in June only so they have not started working on it.
Currently CIC is charging 12 / 13 may applicants.
Please wait fr a month or 2 atleast...

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Nagarajan, you can login using last year UCI number. Do not send mails to CIC as your application is sent in June only so they have not started working on it.

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014

msrajan3297

Aug 7, 2014
sm9 said:
Dear sm9,
Thank you for your reply.
I reason i was sending mails to CIO was because it said to contact back in 8-10 weeks, if there was no reply on the application.
Further more I would be very eager in learning the process as to how you could find teh current date of processing by CIO as u have mentioned in your reply. This would help me keep a track on my application.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks & Regards.
Nagarajan.M.S