+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
FuturCanadian said:
Meenu.....almost similar timelines....waiting is still going on....We hope NDVO will make us happy in the coming week.Lets all pray that we get it soon..
12 JUne applicant. All procedures completed since enf janaury 2015.[ MR, PCC, payment of RPRF]. still waiting for PPR

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
Hi seniors,
my timeline is as follows.. am waiting for my 3rd line update and getting a little nervous since its been a while .. do i have something to worry about?

App received: 3-7-2014
CC charged:20-10-2014
PER received: 30-10-2014
Started Processing: 19-1-2015
VO: New Delhi
MR and PCC request: 20-1-2015
MR done: 21-2-2015
Additional Test done on 28-2-2015
RPRF request: 29-1-2015
RPRF Paid: 3-3-2015
MR receipt & PCC sent :11-3-2015

Rpchugh

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-7-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
SENIORS PLEASE ADVICE...NEED PROMPT RESPONSE

Hello,

My 2nd line was updated on 22nd jan stating " we have started processing your application on 19th Jan,2015."

Till now I did not receive my MR. The problem is my Passport is expiring on January 2016. I haven't renewed it yet. Now, one side my MR can come any time and by the time I will receive my PPR there are chances that I might have less than 6 months of period left for validity of my passport. In that case VO will not stamp any visas.

On other hand If I go for the renewal of my passport now, what if I receive my MR in between? When can I inform the visa office regarding it.

I am really confused whether I should go for renewal or not.

Please help me out here.

Thanks,
Rpchugh

daxexpert

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Thanks Shahzad,

You mean I can submit my passport to Riyadh Visa Office, If I would be there?

Can you please share the link of the KSA thread?

_KSA said:
Congratulation for you new job. Inform VO after you have moved and have documents ready to be send VO. Medicals can be performed anywhere in world at approved medicals centers. PP can also be submitted to relevant Visa offices after approval of your VO.

Hope this clears any doubts. There is a thread for KSA based applicants where you might want to join and get more relevant info in future.

Regards,

Shahzad

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
priyavig said:
Hi seniors,
my timeline is as follows.. am waiting for my 3rd line update and getting a little nervous since its been a while .. do i have something to worry about?

App received: 3-7-2014
CC charged:20-10-2014
PER received: 30-10-2014
Started Processing: 19-1-2015
VO: New Delhi
MR and PCC request: 20-1-2015
MR done: 21-2-2015
Additional Test done on 28-2-2015
RPRF request: 29-1-2015
RPRF Paid: 3-3-2015
MR receipt & PCC sent :11-3-2015
priyavig....you need to give approx 10 days time for the status to be updated. Since you have sent the receipts on 11th...in the coming week it should be updated.

aspenite

Nov 30, 2014
Hello everyone,

I've been waiting for PER for couple months now. Finally got an e-mail from CIC, but not exactly the one I was expecting:

"In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Service's (CES) online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-Federal Skilled Worker Program application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.
In order to allow CIC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES evaluation report."

In previous posts few members had mentioned that this may be one of the reasons for delay, so in my case it really is. There is an online duplicate order option on WES site, but did not see it on University of Toronto site, they can only mail hard copy, but not directly to CIC. Tried to call CES several times, was forwarded to voicemail. No answer on my e-mail yet. If anyone knows how this can be done please advise.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Rpchugh said:

Hello,

My 2nd line was updated on 22nd jan stating " we have started processing your application on 19th Jan,2015."

Till now I did not receive my MR. The problem is my Passport is expiring on January 2016. I haven't renewed it yet. Now, one side my MR can come any time and by the time I will receive my PPR there are chances that I might have less than 6 months of period left for validity of my passport. In that case VO will not stamp any visas.

On other hand If I go for the renewal of my passport now, what if I receive my MR in between? When can I inform the visa office regarding it.

Please help me out here.

Thanks,
Rpchugh
Buddy it takes 30-45 days from PER mail to get the MR request. You will also have another 30 days for completing the MR and sending the details. I suggest you don't wait for the MR mail...but go ahead and apply for a new passport in tatkal scheme. You should get the new passport with in 2 weeks. In the meantime if you get the MR request then go ahead schedule an appointment and get it done. While sending the documents, you can include a cover letter mentioning this, old & new passport bio pages, rprf receipt and the pcc along with the medical acknowledgment. You can inform the VO along with the medicals considering you have sufficient time now.

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Dear friends,

I received my MR/RPRF/detailed CV request on Mar 6. My medical has been received in Paris VO on Mar 22. However I paid RPRF and updated my CV, due to Persian new year's holidays in Iran, I wasn't able to contact my consultant and so am unable to send them for probably two weeks.

Is this gonna delay my case more than usual or if I have to provide VO with the reason of delay?

Thanks to all,
Babak

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Rpchugh said:

Hello,

Please help me out here.

Thanks,
Rpchugh
hi

is it true that VO will not stamp the VISA if the PP validity remaining is less six months?

i never heard this.....

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi guys

Thank you so much for your help so far.

I applied in second week of December and received my PER email on 3 March, 2015. The online status shows ' we received your application on 16th December'.

Could you please help me with few question?

- When I will get AO email and will come to know which office my file has been assigned to?

- When should I expect to get MR request?

- During which period of time do they do background check and employment verification?

Many thanks & best regards

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Dear seniors,

I have some question about the payment receipt of RPRF

1. Should the name in the payer information table be my name or the credit card's owner?
2. The postal code has place for 6 characters while postal codes in Iran have 10 digits. How can I fit it in?
3. How should I write the Area code? +98 or 0098

Thanks in advance,
Babak

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
FuturCanadian said:
Buddy it takes 30-45 days from PER mail to get the MR request. You will also have another 30 days for completing the MR and sending the details. I suggest you don't wait for the MR mail...but go ahead and apply for a new passport in tatkal scheme. You should get the new passport with in 2 weeks. In the meantime if you get the MR request then go ahead schedule an appointment and get it done. While sending the documents, you can include a cover letter mentioning this, old & new passport bio pages, rprf receipt and the pcc along with the medical acknowledgment. You can inform the VO along with the medicals considering you have sufficient time now.
Hi

I received MR + PCC + RPRF request on 17-03 and have to complete all within 30 days.
My case also almost similar to the one which you answered
My PP will expire in November ...I am not in home country at the moment and have no plan of travelling to home country recently.
If I submit the PP for renewal through our country embassy ...it may take 2 to 3 months to receive the originals....
what should I do now......pls..... :( :mad: :mad: :(

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Hey Guys
Now I am in Canada, so thought of sharing my Landing Experience with all you guys.

New Delhi: BA Counter, Staff was sweet and helpful but don't forget that the Cabin bag should be according to the guidelines only. After 1 hour of waiting we boarded our flight to London, mind you it was a long long flight but because of the excitement, we didn't feel much tiredness.

From London we boarded our flight to the Country of Dreams and were super excited. As we landed @ Toronto Airport, we went in the queue for new comers, they checked our landing papers and Officer asked us to go to Immigration Department.

At that counter, Officer asked us about our Landing papers and where we will be staying, and then told us to be seated and in the mean while he will prepare all the documents for PR. After 10 mins he called us and stamped our COPRs. The next thing he said was the best I could hear “Welcome to Canada, you are now the permanent Residents of Canada”

Then we went to the next counter, a lady provided us with SIN Forms and other important documents regarding Canada, and told us that we have to apply for SIN Card at Service Ontario office as the Counter is closed at this time, it was 10:30 PM.

Then we went to the luggage belt, took our luggage and then went to customs, officer asked us about our papers i.e. goods to carry and goods to follow, stamped them and gave us back one copy each.

That's it, this was all done in 10 mins and we completed all the formalities which were required.
Hired a cab and went straight to our hotel, where Indian food and a warm welcome was given to us, we felt very pleased and happy.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario office for SIN Registration, then on the very same day, went to TD bank as I compared Scotia n TB, but TD is better as TD also provide you with New Comer Credit Card, so you can start making your credit score right from first day.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario, for health Cards and Photo IDs, and also cleared my Written Exam for G1.

All you need is to be prepared with your plan and documents, rest everything is very very easy....

pratiknruparel

Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
File Transfer...
2nd Line Updated : 04-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015 Med's Received: 28-04-2015
Interview........
Decision Made on : 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
GODWILLDO said:
Third Line updated " Medicals recieved" ..... Medicals done on 12.03.2015.. Thank u lord..
Congrats buddy...+1 to you for good news!!!

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
yoga2306 said:
Hi

I received MR + PCC + RPRF request on 17-03 and have to complete all within 30 days.
My case also almost similar to the one which you answered
My PP will expire in November ...I am not in home country at the moment and have no plan of travelling to home country recently.
If I submit the PP for renewal through our country embassy ...it may take 2 to 3 months to receive the originals....
what should I do now......pls..... :( :mad: :mad: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.