+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys
Now I am in Canada, so thought of sharing my Landing Experience with all you guys.

New Delhi: BA Counter, Staff was sweet and helpful but don't forget that the Cabin bag should be according to the guidelines only. After 1 hour of waiting we boarded our flight to London, mind you it was a long long flight but because of the excitement, we didn't feel much tiredness.

From London we boarded our flight to the Country of Dreams and were super excited. As we landed @ Toronto Airport, we went in the queue for new comers, they checked our landing papers and Officer asked us to go to Immigration Department.

At that counter, Officer asked us about our Landing papers and where we will be staying, and then told us to be seated and in the mean while he will prepare all the documents for PR. After 10 mins he called us and stamped our COPRs. The next thing he said was the best I could hear “Welcome to Canada, you are now the permanent Residents of Canada”

Then we went to the next counter, a lady provided us with SIN Forms and other important documents regarding Canada, and told us that we have to apply for SIN Card at Service Ontario office as the Counter is closed at this time, it was 10:30 PM.

Then we went to the luggage belt, took our luggage and then went to customs, officer asked us about our papers i.e. goods to carry and goods to follow, stamped them and gave us back one copy each.

That's it, this was all done in 10 mins and we completed all the formalities which were required.
Hired a cab and went straight to our hotel, where Indian food and a warm welcome was given to us, we felt very pleased and happy.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario office for SIN Registration, then on the very same day, went to TD bank as I compared Scotia n TB, but TD is better as TD also provide you with New Comer Credit Card, so you can start making your credit score right from first day.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario, for health Cards and Photo IDs, and also cleared my Written Exam for G1.

All you need is to be prepared with your plan and documents, rest everything is very very easy....
Congrats gulbadan...

I have one question. I sent bank FD as part of settlement funds proof. Is the same FD sufficient as a proof of funds while landing?

I am little confused. One of the forum members told me that Indian FD is enough, whereas other one said it has to be in cad currency.

Could you please throw some light on this?

Thanks

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
yoga2306 said:
hi

is it true that VO will not stamp the VISA if the PP validity remaining is less six months?

i never heard this.....
There is a very high chance they can ask you to renew it. The primary reason being most of the airlines will not book your intl ticket if the validity of the passport is less than 6 months.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
yoga2306 said:
Hi

I received MR + PCC + RPRF request on 17-03 and have to complete all within 30 days.
My case also almost similar to the one which you answered
My PP will expire in November ...I am not in home country at the moment and have no plan of travelling to home country recently.
If I submit the PP for renewal through our country embassy ...it may take 2 to 3 months to receive the originals....
what should I do now......pls..... :( :mad: :mad: :(
In your case the best is to complete your medicals as soon as possible. Once done with it then submit your passport for renewal. This way by the time the PPR comes you will have the new passport. In the worst case that your new passport has not come back before PPR comes then you can always request for an extension. So far I have heard that extension through our country embassy is much faster atleast that's the case with US, Europe

Indiana_Jones

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-7.5, W-7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2015 (2nd line update)
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015 (3rd line update on 07-02-2015)
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned in June 1st week
Congrats Gulbadan on your successful landing :)

Could you please throw some light on what document did you carry for proving proficiency in driving in India and about G1 written exam?

gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys
Now I am in Canada, so thought of sharing my Landing Experience with all you guys.

New Delhi: BA Counter, Staff was sweet and helpful but don't forget that the Cabin bag should be according to the guidelines only. After 1 hour of waiting we boarded our flight to London, mind you it was a long long flight but because of the excitement, we didn't feel much tiredness.

From London we boarded our flight to the Country of Dreams and were super excited. As we landed @ Toronto Airport, we went in the queue for new comers, they checked our landing papers and Officer asked us to go to Immigration Department.

At that counter, Officer asked us about our Landing papers and where we will be staying, and then told us to be seated and in the mean while he will prepare all the documents for PR. After 10 mins he called us and stamped our COPRs. The next thing he said was the best I could hear “Welcome to Canada, you are now the permanent Residents of Canada”

Then we went to the next counter, a lady provided us with SIN Forms and other important documents regarding Canada, and told us that we have to apply for SIN Card at Service Ontario office as the Counter is closed at this time, it was 10:30 PM.

Then we went to the luggage belt, took our luggage and then went to customs, officer asked us about our papers i.e. goods to carry and goods to follow, stamped them and gave us back one copy each.

That's it, this was all done in 10 mins and we completed all the formalities which were required.
Hired a cab and went straight to our hotel, where Indian food and a warm welcome was given to us, we felt very pleased and happy.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario office for SIN Registration, then on the very same day, went to TD bank as I compared Scotia n TB, but TD is better as TD also provide you with New Comer Credit Card, so you can start making your credit score right from first day.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario, for health Cards and Photo IDs, and also cleared my Written Exam for G1.

All you need is to be prepared with your plan and documents, rest everything is very very easy....

ghanu28

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Friends my stage is between 3rd line updated & DM.
I have paid application fees of CAD $550 for self only initially.
Now NDVO has asked to pay fees for spouse and kid [CAD$550+CAD$150].
I have few queries:
Query 1) They have sent below link to make payment.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm
Pls someone go through this. If we select Pay online option then we get below options

Family Class
Quebec Skilled Workers
Provincial Nominee
Protected Person in Canada
Live-in Caregiver
Humanitarian and Compassionate
Spouse and Common-Law Partner in Canada Class
Permit Holder’s Class

This is not covering the option 'Economic class' in which our application fall.
What to do in this case?

Query 2) If i make payment via DD then shall it be in favor of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" payable at New Delhi?

Query 3) Whether the DD should be in Canadian Dollars or INR?

Mr FSW

Feb 20, 2015
Dear friends,
I am from India. My Noc 2172 and PER 25Feb2015.
And my file transferred to Warsaw and info from CIC call center.
1) when can I expect AOR and heard already some people got AOR who receives PER after me.
2)Now I am applying USA Business visa for one month assignment.
Do I need to inform Warsaw vo about outcome visa( success/Failure) at the time of medical request.

ghanu28

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Friend

1. The name should be of the credit card owner.
2. Dont worry about the boxes, you mention your complete code.
3. I belong to India and i have mentioned +91

babak_akbarzadeh said:
Dear seniors,

I have some question about the payment receipt of RPRF

1. Should the name in the payer information table be my name or the credit card's owner?
2. The postal code has place for 6 characters while postal codes in Iran have 10 digits. How can I fit it in?
3. How should I write the Area code? +98 or 0098

Thanks in advance,
Babak

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys

Congrats Gulbadan....very useful info +1 to you

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
Mr FSW said:
Dear friends,
I am from India. My Noc 2172 and PER 25Feb2015.
And my file transferred to Warsaw and info from CIC call center.
1) when can I expect AOR and heard already some people got AOR who receives PER after me.
2)Now I am applying USA Business visa for one month assignment.
Do I need to inform Warsaw vo about outcome visa( success/Failure) at the time of medical request.
Hi,

I am also 2172 category. got PER email on 24th Feb.
I think you can mention the US Visa situation to Warsaw VISA office.
Although CIC agent told u that ur file has gone to Warsaw, I do not think at the moment u can open a communication channel with them.

Let us wait for further emails and also updates on ECAS. my ECAS also has just 1 entry at the moment.

phoenix4221

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015

Guys I am in a fix and need urgent help from seniors..
Actually, I have recd my Aus PR too and before I move to Canada for good, I want to validate my Aus PR by entering the country once.. A few ppl saying validating Aus PR before landing to Canada would create problems.. Please advise.. . urgent

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Indiana_Jones said:
Congrats Gulbadan on your successful landing :)

Could you please throw some light on what document did you carry for proving proficiency in driving in India and about G1 written exam?
Hi

Go for this

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/handbook/section6.1.0.shtml
for Driver's Handbook

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
gaurav jaswal said:
Congrats gulbadan...

I have one question. I sent bank FD as part of settlement funds proof. Is the same FD sufficient as a proof of funds while landing?

I am little confused. One of the forum members told me that Indian FD is enough, whereas other one said it has to be in cad currency.

Could you please throw some light on this?

Thanks
Hi Gaurav
thats nt a problem, if you go to TD Bank, they will convert your money to CADs.

Prabh2132

Dec 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys

hi Gulbadan,

Realy thanks to you for sharing your experience, its really helpful for people like us who has to go through the same process.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Sathyam said:
Hi Friends,

Congrats for all of them who is progressing very well. All the best for further processing.

There are few of us whose files are moving further faster and few stagnated after few updates. As the days go by, the frustration builds up and we get irritated. When I started I was not sure how it will progress and a bit reluctant in applying through SGVO due to their longer processing timings. But when I went through SGVO 2013 page I am convinced that I can apply and through SGVO. What made me take the decision is our Seniors and their enthusiasm towards achieving the goal and their conviction to achieve it together with all of us. You could seethem logging in each day, helping others, celebrating others successes when their file was held nowhere.....They really rock and Thanks for all of them who helped and helping each of us in every step of this journey....

I could see lots of us getting stuck somewhere, progressing slower than others, the Visa Offices not commuincating frequently etc. Although we had discussed and tried to figure out the pattern several times here, I would like to share my theory as well on how the scenario works based on my observation....

- Till the PER stage we are sure the files are processed based on FIFO, as it is only screening of Documents.
- When the file is moved to the Visa offices, the below factors are considered for processing
- The background for Jobs would be faster for people who work in an Industry which already has a proper Back ground checks (Eg: People work for Banks, Financial Services etc....), as in those industries BGV is very frequently done. So it is comfortable for the Visa offices to perform their checks easily.
- The cadidates who work in companies which have highly standardized processes (Eg. CMMI), iy is easy to perform the Job description checks, as the companies has electronic data of the resources and standard, centralized processes to deal with the Visa offices.
- People resided in one country only.
- People resided in country where the citizen or residents details are tracked on standardized process (Eg: US, Singapore, UK, Australia etc)
- Political status of the country resided (Sanctioned, political tussles etc). In such cases even though countries embassies there, they would be predominantly for political reasons, so collecting immigration data would be long process.
- Finally the country of Origin, which would be the least preference. This factor would be considered for finalizing the file as well, as they would have some scores based on this which we wont know, like the banks have.

All the above factors are out of our control and we did not plan on any of them, All we planned is to move to a better place with better opportunities. Lets remain positive and push each of us further one step at a time, to ensure all of reach the one destination that we are working towards CANADA...

I am a person who does not believe in God or Luck, but I believe in Positive thinking and Human Intentions.....I can assure that with all the support and helping hands here...we will achieve what we are aiming for........ALL THE VERY BEST....
True !!!

daxexpert said:
Hi All,

By the grace of Allah, we are recently blessed with a daughter.

I would like to know should I update earlier filled IMM0008 which I had sent with my original application OR shall I download a new form from CIC website and fill it again? If I download the new form, it will generate a new barcode.

Further I am going to relocate to KSA from UAE as I have got a very good job offer, but I might stay for few weeks in my home country in between, so should I inform the visa office? I might get the MR while I would be in my home country and might get the PPR while I would be in KSA.

Please guide me if there could be any issue because of this relocation.

WR,
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

aaronwishes said:
Just wanted to share:

I made rprf dd worth 980 cad payable at nova scotia(not payable at New Delhi).
Dd encashed after 12 days of recieving.

May it help someone.
Thank you for sharing this information

gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys

Thank You Buddy for sharing Valuable information. :) :) :)

phoenix4221

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
phoenix4221 said:

Guys I am in a fix and need urgent help from seniors..
Actually, I have recd my Aus PR too and before I move to Canada for good, I want to validate my Aus PR by entering the country once.. A few ppl saying validating Aus PR before landing to Canada would create problems.. Please advise.. . urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.