+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitin Patel13

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-14
Nomination.....
17-12-14
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
06-03-15
Med's Done....
Done on 19-03-15 & TL on 08-04-15
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-15
LANDED..........
In Feb-2016....
GODWILLDO said:
Third Line updated " Medicals recieved" ..... Medicals done on 12.03.2015.. Thank u lord..
congrats dear........very fast............

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Friends,

Congrats for all of them who is progressing very well. All the best for further processing.

There are few of us whose files are moving further faster and few stagnated after few updates. As the days go by, the frustration builds up and we get irritated. When I started I was not sure how it will progress and a bit reluctant in applying through SGVO due to their longer processing timings. But when I went through SGVO 2013 page I am convinced that I can apply and through SGVO. What made me take the decision is our Seniors and their enthusiasm towards achieving the goal and their conviction to achieve it together with all of us. You could seethem logging in each day, helping others, celebrating others successes when their file was held nowhere.....They really rock and Thanks for all of them who helped and helping each of us in every step of this journey....

I could see lots of us getting stuck somewhere, progressing slower than others, the Visa Offices not commuincating frequently etc. Although we had discussed and tried to figure out the pattern several times here, I would like to share my theory as well on how the scenario works based on my observation....

- Till the PER stage we are sure the files are processed based on FIFO, as it is only screening of Documents.
- When the file is moved to the Visa offices, the below factors are considered for processing
- The background for Jobs would be faster for people who work in an Industry which already has a proper Back ground checks (Eg: People work for Banks, Financial Services etc....), as in those industries BGV is very frequently done. So it is comfortable for the Visa offices to perform their checks easily.
- The cadidates who work in companies which have highly standardized processes (Eg. CMMI), iy is easy to perform the Job description checks, as the companies has electronic data of the resources and standard, centralized processes to deal with the Visa offices.
- People resided in one country only.
- People resided in country where the citizen or residents details are tracked on standardized process (Eg: US, Singapore, UK, Australia etc)
- Political status of the country resided (Sanctioned, political tussles etc). In such cases even though countries embassies there, they would be predominantly for political reasons, so collecting immigration data would be long process.
- Finally the country of Origin, which would be the least preference. This factor would be considered for finalizing the file as well, as they would have some scores based on this which we wont know, like the banks have.

All the above factors are out of our control and we did not plan on any of them, All we planned is to move to a better place with better opportunities. Lets remain positive and push each of us further one step at a time, to ensure all of reach the one destination that we are working towards CANADA...

I am a person who does not believe in God or Luck, but I believe in Positive thinking and Human Intentions.....I can assure that with all the support and helping hands here...we will achieve what we are aiming for........ALL THE VERY BEST....

Hari412

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
1-4-2015, Third Line 11-4-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2015
LANDED..........
17-07-2015
FuturCanadian said:
Congrats Hari....Now the wait starts....Wishing you a speedy PPR
Thanks FuturCanadian!

kishcanada

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd April 2014, received from consultant on 4th April
Med's Done....
8th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13th May 2015, received from consultant on 14th May
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
kris00 said:
This means you are in their wish list and if everything goes well 90% chances are that you will get MR. Due to immense scrutiny 10% candidates do get rejected at this stage. So good luck with your application.
Thx for your wishes :)
Don't scare me after the long and frustrating wait my friend :)

I want the probability be 100% for receiving MR/PCC and then the PR; as I have all the proof to submit whatever the scrutiny.

With the prayers and wishes of all the diamond hearted forumites and god bless, I know PR will happen sooner.

Best regards,
Kishcanada

HappyFlowerChild

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Please advise:
Can I do medical tests before I get a call from the VO? Where can I find the medicals form, is it available online? Do I need the form to do the tests?

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
Congrats, I am also July 16th applicant. I am still waiting for PPR I think it could be because I sent the PCC on 18th Feb. Just share me your experience when you land in Canada

CAdream2014 said:
Finally with God's Grace all our forum members good wishes we (myself & spouse) have received our passports with COPR on 21-Mar-2015.
Visa validity is exactly 1 year from the date of our Medical submission to CIC. Now the game begins....below is our timeline.

Need your valuable inputs on how we should plan our landing in canada, with/without job?? For 2173 i think best place would be toronto.
Best deals/sites for cheap flight tickets. As we don't have any friends or relatives where is the best place to stay? Anyone planning for landing in May-June can travel together. How can we open canadian bank account from india and how much amount is minimum required for POF and how much to carry in hand.

I have applied FSW NOC 2173 on 16-Jul-2014
App recieved: 21-Jul-2014
PER received: 15-Oct-2014
VO: New Delhi
CC charged: 20-Oct-2014
MR and PCC request: 7-Jan-2015
MR submitted: 27-Jan-2015
MR received ECAS status update: 5-Feb-2015
PPR request: 4-Mar-2015
DECISION MADE ECAS status update: 6-Mar-2015
PPR submitted thru VFS: 10-Mar-2015
PPR received: 21-Mar-2015
Landing: probably in May-June 2015

Thanks a lot everyone and this wonderful forum for all the updates, suggestions and knowledge sharing. Wish all of you guys success in your PR journey. I guess NDVO are really processing at good pace now, so don't get worried and keep your spirits and hopes high. Cheers!!

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
HappyFlowerChild said:
Please advise:
Can I do medical tests before I get a call from the VO? Where can I find the medicals form, is it available online? Do I need the form to do the tests?
Hi friend, The Visa Office sends the medical form with printed details of the candidates. If you have dependants, even they are assigned with seperate UCIs, which we might not know till we get the Medical forms.

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hello I m august applicant with nov 28 per.im planning to appkly for gmcs notes as it will be 4 months now. Lvo. Question is tht is it roght time to apply or ita too early. Lvo is my vo

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ksq said:
Hello I m august applicant with nov 28 per.im planning to appkly for gmcs notes as it will be 4 months now. Lvo. Question is tht is it roght time to apply or ita too early. Lvo is my vo
Hi friend,

If you apply for a GCMS before AOR, you cannot get any information. It would say about your score calculation during PER and it would say that the file is sent to LVO and nothing more. So wait till it get to your respective VO.

daxexpert

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Hi All,

By the grace of Allah, we are recently blessed with a daughter.

I would like to know should I update earlier filled IMM0008 which I had sent with my original application OR shall I download a new form from CIC website and fill it again? If I download the new form, it will generate a new barcode.

Further I am going to relocate to KSA from UAE as I have got a very good job offer, but I might stay for few weeks in my home country in between, so should I inform the visa office? I might get the MR while I would be in my home country and might get the PPR while I would be in KSA.

Please guide me if there could be any issue because of this relocation.

WR,

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Sep. '14                                   DD encashed 23rd Nov. '14
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Processing started: 3rd Feb. '15.                 Second line : 6th Feb. '15
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
12th Feb. '15.                         3rd line update: 28th Feb. '15
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
Just wanted to share:

RPRF dd in CADs payable at nova scotia(not payable at New Delhi) is acceptable.
May take few extra days to get encashed.

hope it help someone.

Jigyasu

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Message for Ndvo- Dear Ndvo, start giving our mr from tomorrow.
Give us some happiness and delete our sorrow!!!!
Thanks,
Jigyasu garg

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
Dear All,

I am 12 June 2014 applicant and my visa office is Pretoria. I received MR,RPRF and PCC on 19 Jan 2015 and everything was submitted back to Pretoria on 25 January 2015 and payment of RPRF was also effected. My husband, my younger son and i, we did our medical exams in our country of application, whereas my elder son who is studying in the US did his in Quebec where the nearest CIC doctor was located.

Our second line update reads as follows" we have started processing your application on 20 Feb 2015"[[/i. Till now no PPR request. Just wondering what would happen if this request is further delayed as we have one year to land as from submission of Medical Reports. Isn't it? We need some time to plan for the relocation.

Thank you for your advice.

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
Dear All,

I am 12 June 2014 applicant and my visa office is Pretoria. I received MR,RPRF and PCC on 19 Jan 2015 and everything was submitted back to Pretoria on 25 January 2015 and payment of RPRF was also effected. My husband, my younger son and i, we did our medical exams in our country of application, whereas my elder son who is studying in the US did his in Quebec where the nearest CIC doctor was located.

Our second line update reads as follows" we have started processing your application on 20 Feb 2015"[[/i. Till now no PPR request. Just wondering what would happen if this request is further delayed as we have one year to land as from submission of Medical Reports. Isn't it? We need some time to plan for the relocation.

Thank you for your advice.

prasmeno

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
yet to be applied
lk said:
Thank GOD......!!!!

Received back passports and copr yesterday. I send it through bluedart courier and received it in registered post.

NOC: 2281
VO: NDVO
App recvd: May 15th.
CC charged: Aug 21th
PER: Aug 29th
Med/PCC/RPRF : Nov 11th
Med's Done : 26-11-2014
Med's Received: 02/12/2014
Passport Req..: 27-02-2015
Visa issued : 26-02-2015
Passport sent : 06-03-2015
Passport returned : 21-03-2015
ECAS: Decision made

SS Updated.

Thanks all for the support....All the best to all and pray God shower all blessings on us.... :) :) :)
Hey Congratulations... All the very best on Travel..

Status
Not open for further replies.