+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have few queries related to ECA for FSW. Please help me in understanding the points mentioned below:
1. I am a graduate of B.tech Computer Science and working in IT-software field and having 6 yrs of experience in the same. I see in WES that I need to get the transcripts of B.TECH certificates from my University . My university is JNTU Hyderabad and i got the transcripts for each semester certificate and transcript of Provisional Certificate,Transcript of Consolidated Marks Sheet .My university doesn't provide transcript of the convocation/Original Degree .Is this mandatory for WES to give the ECA.?
Please suggest in this case how do i proceed.
2. One more question is like i have attempted for IELTS and got score of 6 in each .But the total points i earn is 65 but the minimum points need for CIC is 67 .
We have a relative in Canada who holds PR and is my direct cousin(my husbands cousin brother).Can this help me to get some more points?Or My husband has to write IELTS ? which is better.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Swetha

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Hi frndz,
i am 9th may applicant and my DD en-cashed on 25th July.
Estimating PER receiving time 20-25 days looking at current speed.

Admin, let me how to make entry in sheet

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think it matters at all.. as CIO don't keep any records of prev returned Appln 8)

k_b said:
@ Century @ Oscar7
Discuss about this 1111 and 1112 and come up with a final answer..... Both of you are contradictory... So discuss and solve the issue.

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My designation in my official letters (Appointment Letter, Experience Letter, Payslips etc) is written as Senior Officer Alumni Affairs but in my Reference Letter it is mentioned as Senior Officer Alumni Relations. Can it cause rejection?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keerthi,

A Ref letter mentioning the roles and responsibilities is a Must esp. for the job which your claiming (in 12 a.) Primary NOC Eligibility.
Out of 3 jobs (?) which one are you Applying for your Primary NOC in Appln Form (Sch 3. Q. 12 a) ??

For Salary details.. you can provide a copy of Offer/ Appointment Letters (it will have Salry break up in Appendix) and/ or pay slips 8)

keerthim430 said:
Thanks a lot Katvees.
My present employer didnt mention the roles and responsibilities too. He just mentioned that I am working for their company :(.

I have their refusal email.

So if I attach the docs you suggested, will it suffice requirement?

Please advice.

regards,
Keerthi.
keerthim430 said:
Morning Guys,

I have a problem with reference letters.

My first company and second company have mentioned everything except the salary. They have refused to mention the salary.

The present company has not mentioned the salary nor the roles and responsibilities.

Please advice..

Regards,
Keerthi.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
k_b said:
@ Century @ Oscar7
Discuss about this 1111 and 1112 and come up with a final answer..... Both of you are contradictory... So discuss and solve the issue.
CIO already certified you are not 1112. So if you are truly 1111 candidate and last year wrongly claim 1112, yes you can apply.

Without getting your JD, none can say you are eligible or not eligible for 1111. As suggested by Oscar, don't do forgery. You may get caught.

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Yes if his brother has an experience that is in comparison with a CFO level, i.e. like 15 or so years then may be he can use Century's suggestion. May be we first need to understand how many years of experience does the brother has?

To me it seemed a case of lesser experience (may be even less than 5?) if one was planning on changing from the previous year's job itself to suit the needs, since most likely he / she didn't have very many jobs to showcase for 1111. And I don't encourage forgery either so didn't want the person to take those chances and get banned.

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Hi my CC was encashed on 13 June. PER is not yet received. Any idea what is happening? is there a additional validation between CC charge and PER creation?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dharam1912 said:
Hi frndz,
i am 9th may applicant and my DD en-cashed on 25th July.
Estimating PER receiving time 20-25 days looking at current speed.

Admin, let me how to make entry in sheet
Congratulation brother. Following is the update process.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you have your edit link, just open it and update your informationIf you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

Thanks and regards

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
tveeter said:
Hi my CC was encashed on 13 June. PER is not yet received. Any idea what is happening? is there a additional validation between CC charge and PER creation?
same case.. waiting.. yes.. there is an eligibility review after cc charge

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
sairahmad said:
My designation in my official letters (Appointment Letter, Experience Letter, Payslips etc) is written as Senior Officer Alumni Affairs but in my Reference Letter it is mentioned as Senior Officer Alumni Relations. Can it cause rejection?
Don't worry designation is not an issue.

sarika18

Jul 21, 2014
Hi

Please provide me correct address to send application for NOC 2171/2173.
FSW application needs to be sent to following address??
there are many addresses in guide and i m confused.

thanks

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
Re: Consultant Problem

canindia999 said:
Dear Experts

Please help me to short out a different Problem

I have applied through consultant and now for every thing he is not cooperating me. Every time i demand something like photo copy of application form, my documents and many other things he bluntly say no and our discussion become heated . Further after heated discussion he use to say that he will withdraw our case. I have following point which i need your help

1. Can he make any effect to my application
2. In case of withdrawal by him is CIC return my application
3. Any process to Complaint his acts and black mailing attitude
4. What is the way forward?

Need everyone views please help me to short it out

Regards

You can do one of these:_

1) to save time instead of getting into heated argument with him, be patient and deal patiently with him, request him once more- to take your application into serious consideration. try to get to the seniors, if they have a website checkout the CEO and his contact details. A word to the head of the org should get things running. -
---- if even his seniors are behaving the same --- request him to get your precious docs back like WES, IELTS,BC , REFERENCE letters etc.. all the important docs which cant be gathered in this limited time. you dont need a consultant with a forum as detailed as this and the forum members who give you a careful reviewed advice.. other docs like application form are not a matter of concern, how to fill it or what to do we will help you out here in this forum. and you can send the application yourself with your own email id so that CIC will directly correspond with you in future. Once your fedex or dhl service gets your forum to CIC, turn to these consultants and demand an explanation and your cash back.

2)i hope you got the receipt of fee paid at the lease, if you did, then take those receipts to the police station and file a complaint get a news channel involved and demand your cash back.

--assuming that you havent yet sent your form, if you already did then check out this link in ss

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-rid-of-your-agents-consultant-t142122.0.html;new

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Hey Neel,
thanks for the reply.

All the 3 jobs including my present job match the NOC requirement.

neel-here said:
Keerthi,

A Ref letter mentioning the roles and responsibilities is a Must esp. for the job which your claiming (in 12 a.) Primary NOC Eligibility.
Out of 3 jobs (?) which one are you Applying for your Primary NOC in Appln Form (Sch 3. Q. 12 a) ??

For Salary details.. you can provide a copy of Offer/ Appointment Letters (it will have Salry break up in Appendix) and/ or pay slips 8)

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Guys Kindly help

I want to apply for FSW program 2014.
I have worked under following two categories-
NOC 2147 - previous 4 years of experience
NOC 2133 - current 1 year of experience

As NOC 2147 is not eligible to apply under FSW 2014, so I decided to go for NOC 2133.
My current occupation and roles fully matching NOC 2133.

My question is, I dont have roles and responsibilities mentioned in my experience certificate of my previous employer. So is it important to get it corrected ? As I am not applying under NOC 2147 catergory.

I can get responsibilities mentioned from my current employer, but it is a bit difficult to get from previous employer, so does it really matters as I am not applying in 2147 category ?

Kindly share your views.

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Hi seniors
i have a query . While i was preparing my Job experience letter . I got it signed from a senior manager whom i seem to know well instead of my own boss. I haven't even informed my HR department about it (I had the letterheads wid me Grin) . So is der b any problem during background check. Will dey ask my HR department about the person i report to ?? Or will dey ask about the person who has signed my job experience letter(btw i have attached the visiting card of the senior manager who has signed my job experience letter)
Really cnfused nd a bit scared too Huh

Status
Not open for further replies.