+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarika18

Jul 21, 2014
hey neel

i dropped u an email yesterday.
1) yes i am central govt employee for past 11 months in ministry of IT
also worked for 2.8 years with CSIR
both as scientists in IT (its not public servent job though)
so do i need to mentions these in point 10 of government positions of IMM5669? (i m afraid govt job is not an negative point for FSW)

2) point 12 of IMM5669 asks about residential addresses with dates, address for 10 years, i was wondering if i need to mention hotel address of 28 days stay in holland?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sarika,

On your envelope :

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2171 or 2173
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

I will reply to your PM by evening .

sarika18 said:
Hi

Please provide me correct address to send application for NOC 2171/2173.
FSW application needs to be sent to following address??
there are many addresses in guide and i m confused.

thanks

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
SaiS said:
Hi,

I have few queries related to ECA for FSW. Please help me in understanding the points mentioned below:
1. I am a graduate of B.tech Computer Science and working in IT-software field and having 6 yrs of experience in the same. I see in WES that I need to get the transcripts of B.TECH certificates from my University . My university is JNTU Hyderabad and i got the transcripts for each semester certificate and transcript of Provisional Certificate,Transcript of Consolidated Marks Sheet .My university doesn't provide transcript of the convocation/Original Degree .Is this mandatory for WES to give the ECA.?
Please suggest in this case how do i proceed.
2. One more question is like i have attempted for IELTS and got score of 6 in each .But the total points i earn is 65 but the minimum points need for CIC is 67 .
We have a relative in Canada who holds PR and is my direct cousin(my husbands cousin brother).Can this help me to get some more points?Or My husband has to write IELTS ? which is better.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Swetha

Hi , a close relative can be a:

1.Parent , grandparent
2.Child, Grandchild
3.Brother, Sister
4.Aunt , uncle or
5.Niece , Nephew

In this situation , my suggestion to you would be to have your spouse write the IELTS exam.

Thanks

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL ! Oscar ;D

Last year (FSW 2013) you applied for 1112 (Financial Analyst) this year FSW 2014 you Applied for 0111 (Financial Managers) !! :eek:

FYI :p

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] My suggestion is NOT based on:
1. An aim, that help means a person has to land in Canada whether or not he meets requirements, in the first place.
2. To encourage forgery in any way.
3. Or to just tell people how to bend rules. A crime, whether or not it is caught, remains a crime and chances (i.e. good chances) are it will be caught sooner than later.

Also, I notice some folks giving unethical advices, and the person taking suck advice has to bear the consequences so he / she is the one who runs the risk of implementation on that suggestion. Often those that ask for such unethical advice are the ones seeking to go to Canada desperately, and for the most part they are not right fitment in the first place and they know it well. Even then they come here to validate the forgery attempts / line of thought.

Peace! LOL that was a lot of sharing my line of thought on that issue! :)

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
simarwalia88 said:
Hi seniors
i have a query . While i was preparing my Job experience letter . I got it signed from a senior manager whom i seem to know well instead of my own boss. I haven't even informed my HR department about it (I had the letterheads wid me Grin) . So is der b any problem during background check. Will dey ask my HR department about the person i report to ?? Or will dey ask about the person who has signed my job experience letter(btw i have attached the visiting card of the senior manager who has signed my job experience letter)
Really cnfused nd a bit scared too Huh
1. You are possessing company letterheads unethically

2. You have not informed your HR department

All of the above cases fall within the parameter of misrepresentation . Do not do it.

Bear in mind, background checks, telephone calls, face to face interviews, site visit are all at the discretion of local VO , which they may exercise and will exercise.

Be truthful , approach your HR department ,if its against the company policy to give reference letters on letterheads you may explain the same on a cover letter. Provide evidence of the same correspondence with HR .

Only then you can proceed to take letters from your senior manager.

Thanks.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
neel-here said:
I dont think it matters at all.. as CIO don't keep any records of prev returned Appln 8)
Very controversial but in this case, it matters. Applicant has to write rejection reason, remember the form Background Declaration. ;) ;)

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Thanks for the reply..
Can you please clarify my other query reg the transcript of the Original Degree.
Query:
My university is JNTU Hyderabad and i got the transcripts for each semester certificate and transcript of Provisional Certificate,Transcript of Consolidated Marks Sheet .My university doesn't provide transcript of the convocation/Original Degree .Is this mandatory for WES to give the ECA.?

Would be really great if you can help me in this regard.

Thanks
Swetha

cjg1987 said:
Hi , a close relative can be a:

1.Parent , grandparent
2.Child, Grandchild
3.Brother, Sister
4.Aunt , uncle or
5.Niece , Nephew

In this situation , my suggestion to you would be to have your spouse write the IELTS exam.

Thanks

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
SaiS said:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply..
Can you please clarify my other query reg the transcript of the Original Degree.
Query:
My university is JNTU Hyderabad and i got the transcripts for each semester certificate and transcript of Provisional Certificate,Transcript of Consolidated Marks Sheet .My university doesn't provide transcript of the convocation/Original Degree .Is this mandatory for WES to give the ECA.?

Would be really great if you can help me in this regard.

Thanks
Swetha
A graduate may possess the below documents after successful completion of a degree:

1. A provisional certificate( If for some reason the original degree certificate has not been issued yet)
2. Transcripts /mark sheets
3. Degree certificate

In your case:

1.Transcripts for each semester certificate
2.Transcript of Provisional Certificate
3.Transcript of Consolidated Marks Sheet

I am sorry I don't understand any of the above . I can't help for this reason .

Wait for someone to reply who may have studied in the same university as you.

All the best!

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

What is NOC category - is it 1, 2,3 or something else

plz guide me sir, what should i write here

Aquarian1990

Jul 10, 2014
Please check this link

http : // www . cic . gc . ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#eg76

visa_4all said:
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

What is NOC category - is it 1, 2,3 or something else

plz guide me sir, what should i write here

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you should be quoting (in 12 a.) that Job for which you have detailed Ref letter (with Job duties) for Primary NOC Eligibility.

Good luck !!

keerthim430 said:
Hey Neel,
thanks for the reply.

All the 3 jobs including my present job match the NOC requirement.

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,
I was a 9th may applicant in NOC 2174 and my file has been refused by CIC and they have mentioned the blow reason/reasons for that, which were highlighted in bold in the returned application:

As you application does not meet the requirement of Regulation(10) of IRPA, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason

Important information: Changes to eligibility in the FSW program

Note: Work Experience

"at least one year of fulltime work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work"
"Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement and that you have performed a substantial number of main duties, including all the essential duties"

Can anybody explain me if reason for refusal is that: i had not mentioned that i am working full time? or even my performed duties are not correct?
Please help me on this regard so that i can resend my application with the necessary changes. feeling sad currently :(

if anybody wishes i can post my main duties as well!
Sorry to hear that! Please look at the statement below for NOC 2174. If this is the lead statement, they may have been looking for some keywords like write, modify, integrate, test. Did you include these keywords/responsibilities in your experience letter?

Computer programmers write, modify, integrate and test computer code for microcomputer and mainframe software applications, data processing applications, operating systems-level software and communications software. Interactive media developers write, modify, integrate and test computer code for Internet applications, computer-based training software, computer games, film, video and other interactive media. They are employed in computer software development firms, information technology consulting firms, and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Generic application form

Check the box to indicate whether you have lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence for more than six (6) months in the past five (5) years.

Country of Citizenship is India (presently in India for 1 month vacation)
Country of Residence is Maldives

Do i need to mention travels from India to Maldives in Generic application form

Do i need to mention travels from India to Maldives in Supplementary information your travels form

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
PK563 said:
Hii Girishd mine is also from hdfc and i talked to Mumbai office twice they said its only valid for 3 months..your bank told you that its valid for 6 month please tell..
I had clarified this earlier as well that as per current RBI rules, international DD has validity of 3 months only. Not sure how banks are claiming to have validity of 6 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.