+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerman

Jun 26, 2014
Seniors please help. I have got WES report mentioning only my latest degree (Masters). My bachelors and Diploma are missing.However there are other members on this forum who have WES report mentioning all qualification. I am confused.
Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit.pandhi said:
Hi,

I checked article about express entry system. And its stated that they will process the applications with in 6 monthes. Is it possible that express entry candidates get PR even before 2014 FSW applicants.. or they will process these applicants first before jumping on to new applicants...
The Ministry has stated that there is likely to be overlap between these two systems.

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Question : I sent my application without PCC. I would like to delay unnecessary PCC procedures in India till I am sure I am within CAP limit and my credit card is charged. Can I delay PCC till my credit card is charged ?

mayrakhosla13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Oscar7 said:
Refer the forum at 100s of places where 8 digit has been clarified time and again. Don't just hang on one thing, that too when you haven't read further remarks that he has clarified on the same. Sanity please!!! ???
okey oscar noted......and it seeems that you got irritated if someone asks you something again to clarify ...........is that so??

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
i am new to this thread.
I am confused regarding POF. so please 2014 applicants guide me what is going on. because on the forum some tom ,dick & harry are writing that CIC has stopped accepting property as POF, but i did not find any notice from CIC, anywhere...? ??? still CIC website says that they are accepting property as POF. please click this link (as you already know):

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

THERE IS WRITTEN

"
How much money should you bring?
It is a good idea to research how much it costs to live in the place where you plan to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than C$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)."

so bro, especially seniors, please shed some light on the issue.
please share the authentic information.
as i am going to send my application soon but i have properties to show as POF, so ............................? :-X

thanx in advance

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Dear All,

Which is the most reliable method of payment

1) DD by ICICI bank (6 months validity)
2) DD by Thomas cook ( Deutsche Bank) (6 months validity)
3) Credit card by ICICI bank

It would be a great favor if anyone can anyone send sample DD, for payment to CIC

Thanks in deed

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dsharma9 said:
Question : I sent my application without PCC. I would like to delay unnecessary PCC procedures in India till I am sure I am within CAP limit and my credit card is charged. Can I delay PCC till my credit card is charged ?

Brother,

No need to send ur PCC until u get the PER and AOR email from NDVO.....:)

So just wait....even u can wait until further request from Local VO....Usually they sent this request when they request for medical and PP....:)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
Thankyou Ashif bhai and Johnson

In the Settlement Funds

What do u mean by

1) current bank certification letter - what details should be mentioned in this letter - Plz send me the format for this

2) evidence of savings balance - if i provide my bank statement for 2 months will it be ok

3) will there be any problem if i show $30000 in my account and $25000 in my spouse account (it will be advantage or disadvantage, if i show more money) only two applicants

my spouse account balance is maintained for more than 1 year

plz suggest

thanks
1/2. At this point you can just show statement copies, and just for one month. If your local VO wants more, they will ask for more.
3. It is not really an advantage to show more EXCEPT to avoid negative substituted evaluation or be eligible for positive substituted evaluation, but these are very rare you aren't going to run into either in your case if you show ~$50K.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
immigrationland said:
Dear All,

It would be a great favor if anyone can anyone send sample DD, for payment to CIC

Thanks in deed
DD is the most reliable method over cc as cc have problems sometimes in limit and stuff. You can go with ICICI bank DD.

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
immigrationland said:
Dear All,

Thanks in deed
So far DD is considered to be the safest with 6months validity..

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
1 and 2 are safest options... Go with the one who charge less as DD fee:) :)
immigrationland said:
Dear All,

Thanks in deed

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi immigrationland,

you can go for DD by Thomas cook (Deutsche Bank), anyways DD is always safest mode of payment...

go for
immigrationland said:
Dear All,

Thanks in deed

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GODWILLDO said:
then tell me how to send the copies of the documents that does not require translation... experience letters, marriage, birth certificate etc...
If a document is in English or French, you can just make a copy and put it in the envelope along with all the other documents.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
mayrakhosla13 said:
quote author=Oscar7 link=topic=199004.msg3333053#msg3333053 date=1405426850]
Refer the forum at 100s of places where 8 digit has been clarified time and again. Don't just hang on one thing, that too when you haven't read further remarks that he has clarified on the same. Sanity please!!! ???
okey oscar noted......and it seeems that you got irritated if someone asks you something again to clarify ...........is that so??
Dear mayrakhosla13:

Brother Oscar7 is very cool guy. Sometimes irritated if someone ask same question again.

BTW, don't see your name in the spreadsheet. Pls enlisted.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
F_S_W said:
Hello All,
i am new to this thread.
I am confused regarding POF. so please 2014 applicants guide me what is going on. because on the forum some tom ,dick & harry are writing that CIC has stopped accepting property as POF, but i did not find any notice from CIC, anywhere...? ??? still CIC website says that they are accepting property as POF. please click this link (as you already know):

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

THERE IS WRITTEN

"
How much money should you bring?
It is a good idea to research how much it costs to live in the place where you plan to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than C$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders)."

so bro, especially seniors, please shed some light on the issue.
please share the authentic information.
as i am going to send my application soon but i have properties to show as POF, so ............................? :-X

thanx in advance

Brother,

Just in summery- u will need to show the settlement fund (POF) in terms of liquid unencumbered property which is possible by bank balance/FD/Provident fund....

ANy fixed asset like car / house cant be the settlement fund...they can be included as asset but for the settlement fund - mentioned money need to be shown by applicant....

Status
Not open for further replies.