+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhavin5503 said:
I were having Candian PR in 2003. But I had to return to India due to some personal issues. I stayed in Canada for about 6 Months. The PR lapsed in 2008 since I didn't met with the criteria of residency obligations.

Now I intend to reapply for the PR under FSW 14. I am an Indian Citizen. Can I choose Visa Office Ottawa instead of New Delhi?
No.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
mayrakhosla13 said:
Oscar7 said:
Refer the forum at 100s of places where 8 digit has been clarified time and again. Don't just hang on one thing, that too when you haven't read further remarks that he has clarified on the same. Sanity please!!! ???
okey oscar noted......and it seeems that you got irritated if someone asks you something again to clarify ...........is that so??
Its quite easy to get irritated when you have been on the forum for a while :)

The fact is that this information is so readily available Dr. Google answers it in a heartbeat ( Search Term: UCI Canada )
Here u go first result http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=013&t=4

Wishing the best of luck to you with your application !! :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paigey said:
Thanks! ;)

Another question.

Is it okay to send my only IELTS copy to CIC?
It's my fault because I failed to request from IDP to send my results to CIC
thinking that they only need a photocopy.

If I send the only copy, won't I need it in the future?
You must send your ORIGINAL results.

If you need another original in the future you can obtain one from IDP. Though they make it difficult, you can get it.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
acerman said:
Seniors please help. I have got WES report mentioning only my latest degree (Masters). My bachelors and Diploma are missing.However there are other members on this forum who have WES report mentioning all qualification. I am confused.
Thanks

Dear acerman bro,

U can do both- masters only or masters + bachelors......

In that case if ur masters is considered as 4 yrs Canadian bachelor degree then u will get 21 points but if u submit masters + bachelors...and for the same equivalency u will get 22 point.....

And if u get the canadian masters equivalency for either case u will get 23 point.....

Now its ur choice if u dont need for one point then u can go for only masters....:)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mussum said:
Hello All,

my name is mussum my application reached at CIO in nova scotia, on 26th of may and was duly signed by the collection officer. But I have not received any communication from the CIO intake office , Can anybody let me knw when can i expect my file number , I have given my credit card details but the amount is still not debited from the card. Please somebody help me in getting the status of my application.

Mussum.
You're going to be waiting at least another month to see any CC charge and about 2 weeks from the time you see a CC charge to get PER.

mambo.jumbo.india

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
I have asked this question couple of times earlier but sadly I did not receive any response till now. Can somebody please tell me whether my PCC need to be Apostilled? or Apostille is not needed and the PCCs can be submitted without an Apostille from the issuing country. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jiaox8 said:
I have phoned TD bank in Canada. They said currently CIO is not such advanced to charge visa debit and they are like one year behind the technology. Therefore they only accept credit card. I will be out of game this time. What a pity! Any way, good luck to you all
Don't lose hope. I bet they can charge it. From what I know, a debit card usually can be charged in the same manner as a credit card.

acerman

Jun 26, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear acerman bro,

U can do both- masters only or masters + bachelors......

In that case if ur masters is considered as 4 yrs Canadian bachelor degree then u will get 21 points but if u submit masters + bachelors...and for the same equivalency u will get 22 point.....

And if u get the canadian masters equivalency for either case u will get 23 point.....

Now its ur choice if u dont need for one point then u can go for only masters....:)
Thank you sir! So that means my WES report is ok even if they have not mentioned my bachelors and diploma.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
acerman said:
Thank you sir! So that means my WES report is ok even if they have not mentioned my bachelors and diploma.

Yapppppppppppppppppp

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool_India said:
Hi All,

Couple of questions about the translation of a document from native language to English:

1. Is the translation by a Notory public be valid?

2. Is the Affidavit of translation done by the same notary public will be valid?

3. Do I need the true copy of the original document i.e. of native language or the translated document?

Pls help me for the above questions.

Thanks!
There is a section of the Guide for translated documents. Follow it to the letter and you will be fine: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
two applicants only - me and spouse

Today I met my bank manager and asked him to give

1) certification letter and
2) bank statement for 2 months

he said write a request letter, then he will issue it

The bank manager told that he will give two certification letters for me and my spouse (he asked whether i need combined - is it good or different is preferred) - Is combined letter good

secondly, I am showing CAD 30000 2 months statement ( huge money came in a span of 1 month from my foreign account, as there are my savings when i work abroad)

thirdly, I am showing CAD 25000 (2 years statement ) money came consistently from foreign savings.

Does it make any problem if i show more funds.

after showing the funds i will maintain the required amount in my account and take out remaining to buy some property on my name.

and i will take out almost all money from spouse account , as she is not the principal applicant .

will it be fine or do i need to maintain both accounts.

plz suggest

thanks
-----------------

In the Settlement Funds

What do u mean by

1) current bank certification letter - what details should be mentioned in this letter - Plz send me the format for this

2) evidence of savings balance - if i provide my bank statement for 2 months will it be ok

3) will there be any problem if i show $30000 in my account and $25000 in my spouse account (it will be advantage or disadvantage, if i show more money) only two applicants

my spouse account balance is maintained for more than 1 year

plz suggest

thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satgurusai said:
Friends,

Is it possible to know the remaining cap for 2014? Need to know until when the applications will be accepted for FSW..

Please help..
CIC's page gives you the most accurate update there is. But it is not clear the "as-of" date, and the updating is always about 2 months behind the as-of date.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpn said:
I think they already have about 10000 applications at CIO. If you look at global spreadsheet it has 1400 applicants and it is about 16% of total applicants. If we go by the PER issued as on 14/07/14 and inter-prate it with spreadsheet, Hot NOCs like 2174 and 1112 have already reached the CAP and 2132 and 2173 are following.
You MIGHT be right, but also remember that there was a flood of applications in the first 2 weeks the cap was opened and it seems to have slowed significantly since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.