+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
mambo.jumbo.india said:
I have asked this question couple of times earlier but sadly I did not receive any response till now. Can somebody please tell me whether my PCC need to be Apostilled? or Apostille is not needed and the PCCs can be submitted without an Apostille from the issuing country. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
No Apostille required for any document being sent for Canada Immigration as Canada is not a member of Hague convention... Google search says so !! :)

Refer this link:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/italy-italie/consular_services_consulaires/authentication_documents_authentification.aspx?lang=eng

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairahmad said:
HI everyone,

I have one question:

If I have worked in company X and the supervisor of the company X (under whom I worked) is no more working with that company, but the new supervisor for the same department of company X (under whose supervision I have not worked) is ready to give me reference letter. Is it ok to get a reference letter from a supervisor with whom I have not worked but he/she is heading the same department and can verify my stay with the company if called by the CIC or is it better to get the reference letter from HR of the company?
Your letter writer should always explain who they are and the relationship with you, and their basis for knowing your duties. For HR it is assumed that they have all relevant information. A supervisor probably should say they were your supervisor and etc. I think it is less credible to have someone you never worked with write the letter because how do they really know what your duties were? I would go with HR here. OR, if HR will present difficulties, you can get a letter from your former supervisor (not on company letterhead) to give details of your duties as a supplement to HR's letter giving just the basic info. (That's what I did.)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Always go with the current supervisor, does not matter whether s/he is new or old. ;D ;D
Are you sure she should go with someone she's NEVER worked with and who wasn't at the company at the same time as her? That would not be credible to me. :eek: :eek:

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
I hope they won't surprise us that they are holding the FSW program indefinitely... :eek: Just kidding guys!

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Good One Oscar ! ;D ;D :p :p

Oscar7 said:
Yes Chris's daughter is my girlfriend, if that counts? :p

These days her and me have been playing aeroplane-aeroplane with some of the paper lying in his office! ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairahmad said:
Another Question not related to my case but for a friend who is not part of the forum but applying for Immigration:

A family is applying for immigration to Canada on FSW category. Their daughter (9 years) has a speech problem, very limited vocabulary (6/7 words) and her left hand doesn't work. Otherwise she walks, is independent, goes to school etc. She suffers from these disabilities but doesn't have a disease that can be transmitted to anyone, as stated on the immigration website as a condition to reject a person from entering the country. Will the child be cleared in the medical examinations for immigration? Or will she be held back because of her disability?

What are the chances immigration to this case will not be rejected?
An applicant can get a medical rejection if they have a condition that will cost more than the yearly per capita expenditure of Canada's medical resources. Depending on the nature of the condition and whether it requires medical treatment and how much that medical treatment costs, a rejection is possible. However before any rejection is final, the applicant will receive a "fairness letter" regarding the condition and will have a chance to provide evidence to the contrary. After rejection, appeals are possible.

In this case I strongly suggest consulting an immigration lawyer (not a consultant), preferably one with experience in medical inadmissibility cases, to discuss details and get an expert opinion on the matter.

rajput_pankaj

Jun 23, 2014
Hello Seniors,

i have a question regarding spouse immigration.

After getting my PR, can i sponsor my wife for Canada. is it easy, complicated, not possible. Can someone help ?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
:eek: :eek: :eek:

what are you talking about, man???

dbase1981 said:
I hope they won't surprise us that they are holding the FSW program indefinitely... :eek: Just kidding guys!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
+1 for arresting further spread of panic.

I agree, these system downtime things can happen. First of all, no need to wake up everyday and check ECAS status daily. If one has received PER mail the way to look should be forward, not backward.

And if such an error happens please control one's anxiety, try and wait for 3-5 days at a minimum for it to get corrected (one can even PM senior guys like Ashif, kollins, Century, Future etc.), rather than come running in the forum "mommy-daddy this isn't working, or that is not showing what it should." One should not spread panic, but try to reduce other's panic. This is especially expected from those who are way ahead of others in the process. High time to grow up!!! ::)
Also, CIC states that ECAS is most often updated on Tuesdays. This could be part of the reason it was exhibiting erratic behavior.

ren21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
ILOILO CITY
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
mas mabilis ba ngayon makakuha ng PER compared to last year?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
future_canadian said:
Are you sure she should go with someone she's NEVER worked with and who wasn't at the company at the same time as her? That would not be credible to me. :eek: :eek:
ALWAYS go with current boss even s/he is just for 1 days - it is worldwide accepted. It is always assumed your current boss knows your past and his certificate for past is never questioned. I got 10 yrs of work experiences and worker 4 supervisor; 3 of them left (one currently at UK). According to your philosophy, I need to search them all and have to even travel UK (not a bad idea) but all of them cannot sign on my company's letter head as they are not currently working there.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
hellen119119 said:
is anybody well connected to CIC? ;D

I am really wondering what CIC is doing, having been no PER for a looong time!
Don't worry , CIC guys are still working.File transfer has already begun for NDVO applicants too.I guess in a month time people here will start receiving AOR's too.best of luck guys !

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....