+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi sidsun..

that is the main reason... many people chose DD over payment through Credit Card... it is really sad that this happened with you

my advice to you will be as below, pls also confirm with other forum members about what I am suggesting..

immediately give a call to CIC office mentioning your file details and explain everything to them....

and send an email again with the details as your Credit Limit is increased and in case they need updated format to facilitate the payment through Credit Card...

other members pls comment on this.... if this can be done or not

sidsun said:
Hi all,,,,urgent views and support required.

Just now i received SMS that 'Ur trxn at CITIZENSHIP & FS on Jul 15 2014 3:56 PM was declined as you exceeded international usage limit on ur Cr card.Plz change limits using netbanking"

Within five mins i called up HDFC customer care and enhanced my international limit to 1lac (To my badluck my limit was 3.5lacs but international credit was only 55K itseems :mad: )

Is there any possibility that CIC officers give a second try?????? Request ur views plz.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Not to worry Sisdun ! One of our forum members 'migratetocanada' have faced same issue and after 2 or 3 days again they tried to charge his CC and it was successful.

So keep patience and relax ! They will charge your CC soon again. :) ;)

sidsun said:
Hi all,,,,urgent views and support required.

Just now i received SMS that 'Ur trxn at CITIZENSHIP & FS on Jul 15 2014 3:56 PM was declined as you exceeded international usage limit on ur Cr card.Plz change limits using netbanking"

Within five mins i called up HDFC customer care and enhanced my international limit to 1lac (To my badluck my limit was 3.5lacs but international credit was only 55K itseems :mad: )

Is there any possibility that CIC officers give a second try?????? Request ur views plz.

gods1lady02

Jul 10, 2014
Hello there,
I applied last 2011 but my application was returnrd due to cap reached. Does it mean that i have uci number already and can check my ecas nowy? Where can i find the uci number?as far as i could remember i got a letter explaining why my app was returned. Thanks

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls check the 'Generic Appln Form" (Q3. ? - same box which you left empty) they must have filled it with pen 8)

gods1lady02 said:
Hello there,
I applied last 2011 but my application was returnrd due to cap reached. Does it mean that i have uci number already and can check my ecas nowy? Where can i find the uci number?as far as i could remember i got a letter explaining why my app was returned. Thanks

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
You can find your UCI number in 'generic application form' in your returned application. It should be hand written 9 digit numeric number !

gods1lady02 said:
Hello there,

nandha23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
mkshah said:
hi sidsun..

that is the main reason... many people chose DD over payment through Credit Card... it is really sad that this happened with you

my advice to you will be as below, pls also confirm with other forum members about what I am suggesting..

immediately give a call to CIC office mentioning your file details and explain everything to them....

and send an email again with the details as your Credit Limit is increased and in case they need updated format to facilitate the payment through Credit Card...

other members pls comment on this.... if this can be done or not
Hi,

Just call your CC company and increase the International limit. CIC will try three times before they send the package back. So, dont worry, CIC will try in 3 - 4 days from now. You need not inform CIC that you have increase the limit.

One of the forum member received the package back because he mentioned incorrect CVV number. In the returned package , there were 3 statements of Credit Card declines on three different dates.

So just relax.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
harryp said:
can you ppl pls confirm how am i suppose to send my educational credentials to wes for evaluation, i thought im suppose to get my bachelors marksheets photocopies attested and get them sealed in a envelope by the university and repeat the same process for my masters.

so now I will be having 2 sealed envelopes with me since both these colleges are in different cities. can i not put both these envelopes in another big envelope and dispatch it to WES ?

im getting conflicting views pls clarify this is urgent
Yes you can do it.. I hope both envelopes have been sealed by universities with Stamp on them... I sent my univ sealed envelope + copies of marksheet n deegree to WES together in a single envelope. I did it after taking a confirmation from WES by email.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No abhi... it is a 8 digit number !

abhi228 said:
You can find your UCI number in 'generic application form' in your returned application. It should be hand written 9 digit numeric number !

Vikram_IDBI

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
harryp said:
can you ppl pls confirm how am i suppose to send my educational credentials to wes for evaluation, i thought im suppose to get my bachelors marksheets photocopies attested and get them sealed in a envelope by the university and repeat the same process for my masters.

so now I will be having 2 sealed envelopes with me since both these colleges are in different cities. can i not put both these envelopes in another big envelope and dispatch it to WES ?

im getting conflicting views pls clarify this is urgent
Put these 2 sealed envelopes in another envelope along with copies of Degree Certificates and dispatch it to WES. You may also place a forwarding letter with it. No issues...

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Oops ! :) :) It was a typo mistake ! Sorry !

neel-here said:
No abhi... it is 8 digit number !

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
RALU1981 said:
Please, can someone give me a clue about what is the meaning of "PER"? I received an email and they said "Your application has now been placed into processing." and that my application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience. What does it mean? :eek: :eek:

Thank you!!
Congrats that is indeed the coveted PER => Positive Eligibility Review.

Please submit your information in the Spreadsheet. The entry form link is in my signature below.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
shah2014 said:
@ siryasir

Shudn't be an issue, BGC will be done in US as ur company/supervisor r there. However, make sure to include any initial doc (offer letter, emp contract) which states "Work from Home" option and U MUST (in my opinion) SUBMIT 6 month SALARY account statement to prove that u r getting the pay.

The condition of "Work from Ofc" is NOT mentioned anywhere.
Thanks a lot bro.

Just one clarification. I do not have a salary account..I mean I have a normal saving/current account like anybody and money is sometimes transferred from US and sometimes sent through western union which I collect and deposit in my account as Cash. Is that Okay ?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Guys just a note to all --- you all receive a lot of help here on the forum -- all we ask is that you give back by putting your details in the sheet for people to be able to estimate things !!

------------------------------------ Adding Details in Spreadsheet ------------------------------------

1 - Open the URL for the Entry form -- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform
2 - Fill out your details.
3 - Click on submit and boom ... your info is in the sheet.
4 - Important Make sure to bookmark/save the Edit Your Response Link -- you get on this page.
Later when you want to update, you simply come to this link and edit your information as described below.

---------------------------------- Updating Details in Spreadsheet ----------------------------------

1 - Open the Edit Your Response Link URL you bookmarked earlier. If you did not bookmark it then re-enter your details (follow instructions above)
2 - Your details should be already loaded in the form. Go ahead and make your changes and click submit.

Join us in viewing the spreadsheet at the URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/

------------------------------------- How to Check ECAS Staus -------------------------------------

1) Open URL https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/
2) Follow the instructions to get to form.
3) Select UCI from the Identification type.
4) Enter your UCI from previous interaction with CIC (It is in the format 0000-0000). You will have one if you applied to CIC previously for any sort of visa, or PR.
5) Enter your Surname / Birth Date / Country of Birth and hit Continue.

If your application has been put In Process you will get the page with this notice other wise you will be told that no information was found.

-------------------------------------- How to Give +1 for Help --------------------------------------

Scroll to the post that helps you. Below the rating you will see the [Good] button ... click it to give +1
You will be able to give +1 only after completing 20 posts.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Vivek0710 said:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2014.

This is my ECAS status - Does it mean I will receive PER or still not sure?
Brother, what is your spreadsheet name? Did not find it. If not enlisted, pls do it.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.