+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
maxCoder said:
I am from patiala, currently in Bangalore.
im from Jalandhar , currently in Chandigarh & will be in Toronto later ;D ;D ;D

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Re: Police Clearance

I think the question was not intended to ask about PCC requirement.. its for the background declaration form.. am i right??

I face the same situation.. my home was in xxx city, my job was in yyy city which is 130 kms away... i used to stay with friends in a rented house but without any formal agreement.. can i mention that address in the application..? I used to go to my home every weekend regularly.. and now i have no connection with the temporary rented house..

can i mention my home address for entire tenure..? i am afraid that if they make a police check, i will not get any proof to submit as my residence in that address. at the same time, if i say that i used to live 130 kms away from my job location, will CIC believe?

ashif_eee said:
Quote from: canindia999 on 15-06-2014, 18:46:23
my spouse was working at many places which is all mostly 140 km from home. she use to sometimes stay at relative home.........like 3 days in a week (sometimes) so should i need to get police clearance from all over

Its almost 6 locations in 10 years

Brother,

CIC tells:

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

I guess u are now clear what u need to do...:)

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Hello friends

I have a query regarding mismatch of my " Place of Birth"
On my passport and Birth certificate.
(used my birth certificate ..place of birth in my application.)

I released that mistake very late:so instead of reapplying my passport again , I attached a cover letter explaining the mismatch in my CIC application and explained that I'll be rectifying that error.

Now the problem is that when I'll apply for reissue of passport to change the place of birth : my passport number will change as they will reissue a new passport.

So I was worried when I should reapply for passport . shall I wait for VO to contact me regarding that? I am bit reluctant to apply for new passport as this may confuse VO as new passport number will be there and when VO will try to do any verification with old passport number it will come as cancelled .

Seniors please help ..shall I apply for passport now...kollins , ashif , century any views on this ..
Thanks

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
rorita13 said:
Hi Agrineer,

do you think it's a daily Loomis shipment? did they give you any details on when it gets sent to CIC?
im worried, because that might cause delays , right? :(

thanks
R
No , nothing more than that was provided to me , but dont worry, its only delay in updating the tracking information that is there.Your application will reach in 4-5 day at CIC Nova Scotia
Thanks

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
I am mentally tortured thinking of my application... :eek: So what I did is I just bought a Macbook Air so that I can release the pressure and tension of waiting LOL

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
What i believe is CIC has nothing to do with the distance where u working & living. Moreover PCC is issued by country wise not state wise.
U just have to disclose ur each n every address where u lived in background declaration form whether u have formal agreement to that place or not.

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014

Thanks for fast reply

Can we send application without all PCC as in document checklist it say that you may obtain pcc afterwords....when Its asked by VO

Brother,

CIC tells:

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

[/quote]

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
HELLO ALL MY FRIENDS,

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW TO GET THE SECOND COPY FROM BRITISH COUNCIL. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE GOT THEIRS FROM THE DELHI CENTER. WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL FOR THE INFORMATION.
REGARDS...

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014

canindia999 said:
Thanks for fast reply

Can we send application without all PCC as in document checklist it say that you may obtain pcc afterwords....when Its asked by VO

Brother,

CIC tells:

yes u can send PCC later when VO ask for it.

mpreet78

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi

I have done part-time Ph.D. from 2008 to 2013. Will I get the marks for work experience also during this period? If yes, then how to explain the contradiction of dates in the application forms?
[/size][/size][/size]

maxCoder

Aug 21, 2013
rahulkalra20 said:
Thanks bro

I more thing..lets suppose i quit the organisation after submitting the file to CIC..what happens in that case..should i notify them or wat??

mo
It does not matter. In your app the points you have claimed is till present. So even if you quit your job, your points are not going to reduce, so you need not notify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.