+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Century said:
Yes, NER is only sent through regular snail mail.
That is tough, especially for those who have DD's who will take longer to know if we have positive applications.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Going crazy waiting for the CC charge. I guess we'll have to forget about this and move on with life until we hear something from these guys.

I can't even begin to imagine what the applicants went through over the years.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
MacFar said:
Guys,
we're on NOC 2132 together. However our NOC is one of the hottest. It got filled in 2013 pretty fast with many applications returned (including mine ;)) Just wanna ask u to make haste. 1000 appears a huge number but wt the no of pple showing interests in d hot NOC's, some may be getting filled b4 d end of June possibly.
Make haste guys!!!
Yes man I sent it yesterday...last month has been a tough one...prepared everything in that month...had WES reports and IELTS reports on 2nd june itself but got delayed cos of the birth certificate...which I early though is a 1 day job and neglected but took almost 1 week to get it from the clumsy municipal corp...any ways hoping for the best...thanks...

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
hi

i am new to this forum . i plan on applying but wont be able to do so before july end . i have my ielts test on july 10 . would that be too late?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shaarav said:
Yes man I sent it yesterday...last month has been a tough one...prepared everything in that month...had WES reports and IELTS reports on 2nd june itself but got delayed cos of the birth certificate...which I early though is a 1 day job and neglected but took almost 1 week to get it from the clumsy municipal corp...any ways hoping for the best...thanks...

Best of luck brother.....

Learning: Never ignore the small things .... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jmyra said:
hi

i am new to this forum . i plan on applying but wont be able to do so before july end . i have my ielts test on july 10 . would that be too late?

Brother,

What is ur intended NOC for the application ?

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear brother,

u can take ur letter as per below :

Sample Job reference Letter:

********************************************************************************************************************

April 1, 2014

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to provide this letter to certify that "my name" is employed by "Employer Name" as a "my designation" since "date" till present. He is currently working under my supervision for our client "XXXXX" based out of city, province.

His official working hours are 40 hours/week and in his position as a "my designation", his main responsibilities and duties include:

(Roles & Responsibilities)

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information or should you have any questions regarding the contents of this letter.

Sincerely,

Supervisor name & Contact details

******************************************************************************************************************

Try to maintian all of the below contents:

According to requirements they want:
Letters must be

· Written on company letterhead,
· Signed by responsible officer/supervisor,
· Have the printed name and title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature,
· Show the company`s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
· Stamped with the company`s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:

· The specific period of your employment with the company,
· The position you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
· Your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
· Your total annual salary plus benefits, (must include your salary)
· The number of hours worked per week. (must include your no of work hours per week)
Hi Ashif,

Saw your quote...I did not get the duties on official company letter so I took the duties letter from my team leader on a plain paper and have him signed that also I have his business card attached with the form...The company employment letter only has the dates since I am working there and the designation. I have include the offer letter, and salary slips...Only thing not explicitly mentioned is the no. of week hours of work. Though it is present in the offer that it's a full time employment... how positive or negative does the case look..? What If the CIC does not look at the offer letter mention of full time employment..? worried about that....pls comment

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shaarav said:
Hi Ashif,

Saw your quote...I did not get the duties on official company letter so I took the duties letter from my team leader on a plain paper and have him signed that also I have his business card attached with the form...The company employment letter only has the dates since I am working there and the designation. I have include the offer letter, and salary slips...Only thing not explicitly mentioned is the no. of week hours of work. Though it is present in the offer that it's a full time employment... how positive or negative does the case look..? What If the CIC does not look at the offer letter mention of full time employment..? worried about that....pls comment

Brother,

Its becomes minor issue to show the working hours when it is stated as FULL TIME employment...

But in ur case, u have taken the work duty letter on a plain paper instead of the company letterhead---that may matter ...Its up to Case officer whether he will accept or not...

Just pray for the best thing happening....:)

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
As if now 7th May CC are being charged , I feel had there been the case of missing documents or any, document requirement not met atleast few in the forum would have got their applications returned ..especially people already in Canada, But still need to wait for another 1-3 weeks , it will depend how many applications of 7th may they have to process , just for single day applications could be around 1500 -2000 in # for all the NOC ( only in our forum it is 125 ) so definitely its going to be a long wait
dbase1981 said:
That is tough, especially for those who have DD's who will take longer to know if we have positive applications.

maxCoder

Aug 21, 2013
For all the Punjabi and Chandigarh applicants -

Let me know your number on 07829308219 or mohitkaura27@gmail.com, to add you to the whatsapp group.

vannghia184

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Việt Nam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-JUL-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
4 DEC 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-APR--2015
Med's Done....
9-MAY-2015
Passport Req..
02-JUN-2015 Submit: 13-JUN-2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

For FSW14 , three cases has observed, its an avg of one month (very reasonable time).

But for FSW13, it was an avg of three to four months over.....
thank you, my application reached CIC on 6 May, nearly 6 weeks :((

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Police Clearance

my spouse was working at many places which is all mostly 140 km from home. she use to sometimes stay at relative home.........like 3 days in a week (sometimes) so should i need to get police clearance from all over

Its almost 6 locations in 10 years

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: Police Clearance

canindia999 said:
my spouse was working at many places which is all mostly 140 km from home. she use to sometimes stay at relative home.........like 3 days in a week (sometimes) so should i need to get police clearance from all over

Its almost 6 locations in 10 years

Brother,

CIC tells:

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

I guess u are now clear what u need to do...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.