+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Century said:
Can you pls share your whole letter just by blocking the personal information. As the main reason is Incomplete, I think, you missed some documents. May be CIO thinks you missed documents related to Proof Of Admission for selecting Sydney as Visa office (a valid VO for PR).
Kindly read this

To be eligible for points, the applicant's work experience must:
•have occurred during the 10 years immediately preceding the date of application;
•be in occupations listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) under Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A and B;
•not be in an occupation that has been designated by the Minister as a restricted occupation.
At the time of printing, there were no occupations designated as restricted. However, for the
most upto date listing, officers should refer to the Department's website at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp;
•be full-time work, which, according to R80(7), is equivalent to at least 37.5 hours of paid work
per week.
Full-time work experience requirement may be met by the equivalent in part-time paid work experience, e.g. more than one part-time job held simultaneously or one or more part-time jobs held over the equivalent of one year of full-time work.
Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full-time work, i.e. 37.5 hours per week in one

job or a total of at least 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or more of the NOC
categories.
Periods of work of less than 12 months during the 10 years immediately preceding the date of the application may be added together and divided by 12 to calculate the number of years
Officers must:
•consider only those occupations which the applicant has specified and for which the applicant
has provided the four-digit NOC code on their application form (R80(6));
Note:
While the Regulations clearly place responsibility on applicants to undertake research of the NOC
and provide the NOC coding for the occupations in which they claim qualifying experience, officers are
expected to exercise discretion where applicants may have made minor errors or omissions in correlating work experience and NOC coding.
•not take into account whether the applicant meets the “Employment requirements” description
set forth in the NOC for the occupation(s) listed (R80(3));
award points only if the applicant has performed the actions described in the lead statement of the particular NOC description and has performed at least a substantial number of the duties described in the “Main Duties” summary –including all the essential duties (R80(3));
Note: Neither the NOC nor the Regulations distinguish between “essential” and “non-essential” duties or provide guidance as to what constitutes a “substantial number”. This is left as a matter for assessment on a case-by-case basis. If officers have concerns about whether or not the applicant has carried out “a substantial number of the main duties...including all of the essential duties,” they should give the applicant an opportunity to respond to these concerns.
•take into account any years of experience that occur between application and assessment, and for which the applicant has submitted the necessary documentation (R77);
•should not award points for unauthorized work experience in Canada. A person who has worked in Canada without authorization has failed to comply with A30(1), and on that basis could be found inadmissible under A41

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
man_xzone said:
Try Clash of Clans game. Very addictive n took my attention from this forum to some extend :D
Thanks ;D

man_xzone

May 13, 2014
Hi friends,

This forum played an influential role in me completing the fws app. Mine reached CIC on July 14 n according to estimation I have to wait another 5 months to even wait for CC charge. And after seeing you guys wait for may 2nd week, my CC charge is likely to get delayed. :'(

In d meantime I'm thinking about a job change now, would that affect my application status in anyway. Please advise.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
nskatcv said:
Not being able to mention full-time doesn't sound like a big mistake to me at least.

As far as job duties are concerned, I am not from the same NOC code, so can't really comment. But a quick look tells that it is a pretty comprehensive list, and not a generic statement of work.

Do people using this NOC code have to satisfy requirement of being a Computer programmers and interactive media developers both ?

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2174

I am sure someone from same NOC code will soon reply.

Regards
Do not think your work experience could be reason for the rejection. Check your application completely, they will highlight in places where application is not completed.

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
app received -7h may .yesterday checked with bank draft still outstanding .donot know why are they taking so much time . i haven't received my file bcd i have people those who get refused got there file bck . i am from delhi .do u think guys i still have chance ??? my draft is of state bank of india . is processing time is more for this bank ??? plz advice

manisha575

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 25-11-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line 05-02-15
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
waived..3rd line updated 10-03-2015,sent fbi n other additional documents on 16th march 2015
Passport Req..
DM 21st May 2015,PPR 22nd May
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports back n copr on 11th june 2015
Hi vaibhav...I applied through world wide immigration consultants..they told me 2 make d draft from any bank except STate bank of India...dont knw y...

GTiwana

Nov 21, 2013
Century said:
Can you pls share your whole letter just by blocking the personal information. As the main reason is Incomplete, I think, you missed some documents. May be CIO thinks you missed documents related to Proof Of Admission for selecting Sydney as Visa office (a valid VO for PR).
Hey Century
I attached all the documents related to my Admission as valid work permit and a valid Visa stamped on my passport. That letter which you are asking is too long to type or otherwise if you want me to send you as an email, just message me your email address

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
franixsouq said:
Kindly read this

To be eligible for points, the applicant's work experience must:
•have occurred during the 10 years immediately preceding the date of application;
•be in occupations listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) under Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A and B;
•not be in an occupation that has been designated by the Minister as a restricted occupation.
At the time of printing, there were no occupations designated as restricted. However, for the
most upto date listing, officers should refer to the Department's website at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp;
•be full-time work, which, according to R80(7), is equivalent to at least 37.5 hours of paid work
per week.
Full-time work experience requirement may be met by the equivalent in part-time paid work experience, e.g. more than one part-time job held simultaneously or one or more part-time jobs held over the equivalent of one year of full-time work.
Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full-time work, i.e. 37.5 hours per week in one

job or a total of at least 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or more of the NOC
categories.
Periods of work of less than 12 months during the 10 years immediately preceding the date of the application may be added together and divided by 12 to calculate the number of years
Officers must:
•consider only those occupations which the applicant has specified and for which the applicant
has provided the four-digit NOC code on their application form (R80(6));
Note:
While the Regulations clearly place responsibility on applicants to undertake research of the NOC
and provide the NOC coding for the occupations in which they claim qualifying experience, officers are
expected to exercise discretion where applicants may have made minor errors or omissions in correlating work experience and NOC coding.
•not take into account whether the applicant meets the “Employment requirements” description
set forth in the NOC for the occupation(s) listed (R80(3));
award points only if the applicant has performed the actions described in the lead statement of the particular NOC description and has performed at least a substantial number of the duties described in the “Main Duties” summary –including all the essential duties (R80(3));
Note: Neither the NOC nor the Regulations distinguish between “essential” and “non-essential” duties or provide guidance as to what constitutes a “substantial number”. This is left as a matter for assessment on a case-by-case basis. If officers have concerns about whether or not the applicant has carried out “a substantial number of the main duties...including all of the essential duties,” they should give the applicant an opportunity to respond to these concerns.
•take into account any years of experience that occur between application and assessment, and for which the applicant has submitted the necessary documentation (R77);
•should not award points for unauthorized work experience in Canada. A person who has worked in Canada without authorization has failed to comply with A30(1), and on that basis could be found inadmissible under A41
That information (in BOLD) is worth noting.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
GTiwana said:
Thanks guys for your reply.
I am still in a dilemma that what to do with my job duties. Can not realy figure out which way I should go?
Is their any way I can find out and fix it to send it back to CIC. Realy don't want to get into hands of those un-reliable consultants...
Hi GTiwana

Give us the complete details to be able to determine something.

I would request that you negate your personal details and post the Letter Of Reference in the forum here in its entirety (assuming you submitted only 1 LOR)

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
immigrationland said:
Schedule 3

I dont have liabilities if i type 0 it is not taking

and

in assets can we add settlement funds or not

plz suggest

thanks
Assets include Settlement Funds.

You can leave the liabilities field blank and then write with a pen after you print the form.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
Vaibhav.. I am 8th May Applicant.

My DD is also from SBI, Ahmedabad. ECAS is in Process but DD encashment is not done as per bank.

Actually, I have heard that SBI has very slow and timely Online system. They take lots of time for updation in this manner.
If the branch has latest update of somewhere around first week of July or so.. then how can they tell you the latest status of your demand draft.

So Calm down and wait. I am doing the same.

vaibhav__92 said:
app received -7h may .yesterday checked with bank draft still outstanding .donot know why are they taking so much time . i haven't received my file bcd i have people those who get refused got there file bck . i am from delhi .do u think guys i still have chance ??? my draft is of state bank of india . is processing time is more for this bank ??? plz advice

JeetVISA

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
8-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
goldenboy_116 said:
Thanks GOD. Received PER email yesterday, DD charged on 16 June. 6th May Applicant.
Please update SS
Congrats :D

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
GTiwana said:
Hey Century
I attached all the documents related to my Admission as valid work permit and a valid Visa stamped on my passport. That letter which you are asking is too long to type or otherwise if you want me to send you as an email, just message me your email address
So, rejection due to documents related to VO can be crossed out. To me, it is very vague letter issued by CIO. About Lead Statement, I think, not much people incorporated it.

Then it could be related to missing the word full time. The VO officer don't know whether you worked at least 30 hrs per week or not. Don't know whether you gave other details like appointment letter or not.

The below is the letter contents that we used to know for mismatch/insufficiency:
"You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code(s):
Financial Managers/ College and Other Vocational Instructors.

Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a Financial Manager/College and Other Vocational Instructor"

Status
Not open for further replies.